Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

About astral projection

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hi!
I have been trying to learn astral projection for about a month now. I have come to a point where I can feel I am losing contact with my physical body, and this feeling is increasing everytime I practise this. But I find it very difficult to consentrate when I reach this point and just a little random thought is enough to make me have to start all over again. Today was the first time I saw something during my practise. I believe it was a white flag with a red circle and a red star in the circle, and after that I saw something I believe was a plantet, maybe earth. So for those of you that have any experience with astral projection, do you believe I am on the right track, and if so could what I saw mean something

PS! I do realise that I might just be imagineing stuff

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It does sound like you're on the right track, but my experience with AP and RV is that not-trying is the best way to succeed. To steal a line from Yoda, yet again:
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."

By having a mindset of "trying", you leave the possibility of failure in your mind. Spend some time in meditation telling yourself that you will no longer try to project, but that you will succeed in projection. In my experience, just when you start to forget about projecting, you do it, quite successfully. Let yourself forget about AP for a bit, and just spend plenty of time in meditation. It's what works for me.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
thanks for the reply LOBO!
I think I understand what you are mean. I have read many places that one shall not not try to do it, just remember how to do it. But I still isnt practising the only way to acheve this? I'm quite new to this, so i guess that I will get a hang on it eventualy. Still, any tips comments will be appreciated.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Here are two sites that may be of some use to you. Please enjoy. I am myself an amateur Astral Traveller. I have been trying, and almost succeeded once. Advice is, like LOBO said, do it everynight, day, whatever, practice makes perfect. Anyways, onto the sites:

www.crystalinks.com...

www.astralvoyage.com...

The first is a site on techniques, the second is a FAQ about AP. Enjoy.

-wD

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the links WD!
crystalinks sertantly have alot of good stuff beside astral projection. Looks like I have a bit of reading ahead of me.
This is very useful!

top topics

join