It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kirlean photography & homosexuality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Read a book where it was mentioned that a study was done in SF where 50 straights & 50 homosexual people were filmed having sex with Kirlean photography. The straights exchanged noticeable amounts of energy, & the same sex partners did not.

This would fall in line with sexual alchemy which is defined as the divine union of opposites. Also Yin Yang = balance concept.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Um sorry to intrude in your anti-homosexuality crusade on ATS, but can't you just create one topic to cover all your points?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
No because the 2 posts are entirely different in scope & meaning. & your kneejerk reaction to a potentially intelligent & enlightening discussion is juvenile & innapropriate.

Try & be openminded. Have a read here.

www.hps-online.com...

[edit on 27-11-2006 by Black Sword]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Um sorry to intrude in your anti-homosexuality crusade on ATS, but can't you just create one topic to cover all your points?

umm a lizard pushing Israeli goods? I gotta ask what your agenda is Laiguana?

I want to hear more of these studies as they are quite interesting. All the same I don't see how energy exchange can be measured via Kirlian (sp?) photography and the OP doesn't explain the conclusion.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It measures brightness of energy, hetero sex exhibits brightness, & same sex lovemaking does not. That was essentially how the female author explained it. Book is in storage.

www.hps-online.com...

What's my agenda? Hmm, I would say truth seeking. Highlighted here.

www.levity.com...

Union with the
Brahman ( to achieve the STONE ) cannot be so long as Shiva and Shakti,
King and Queen , Sun and Moon are separated. They need each other
in order to be activated, quickened and become the One Brahman again.
The whole man, masculine and feminine energies , conscious and
unconscious selves united in Oneness of consciousness.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Try here Quo. Not a ton of data, but perhaps the writer can be reached.

innerself.com...

The science crowd will likely call it junk, but that's typical. The photos & colors are not faked, so obviously there's something to it. Be neat to see the scientific community have serious go at this area.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Oh, your gonna take some heat for starting this.

From a purely productive point of view, your right. Homosexuality does not promote life or the continuation of the species. It is interesting that asian studies have discovered other energies that unite to produce life. The Asian study of medicine often encompasses the spirtual as well as the physical.

I also believe the idea of guilt with sexual activity is foolish, but has lessened somewhat in western culture in the last 50 years.

The problem with any argument that homosexuality is wrong simply because it does not promote life is the fact that sex is pleasureable.

Some people consider sex with the same sex as pleasureable and do not give regard for continuation of the species.

does this make it wrong? if you were gay you might argue that it isnt. If your straight, you may argue it's immoral.

It is all a point of view.

It's a sexual preference, like you may prefer blondes to brunettes. The difference is just more extreme in these cases.

Homosexuality has existed since ancient times and is likely to exist always, no point in worrying about it.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Not a fan of the word wrong, doesn't seem apropo. Yes heat will follow, Lincoln caught it for his point of view, as did professor Reich & so on. Yes it's been around for thousands of years, but according to Liberal University PHD's, pederasty has also accompanied all gay cultures since time began, not just Greeks Romans etc.

www.freerepublic.com...

"In The Gay Report, by homosexual researchers Karla Jay and Allen Young, the authors report data showing that 73 percent of homosexuals surveyed had at some time had sex with boys sixteen to nineteen years of age or younger." 37"

Yah, nothing to be concerned about. But again not what threads about.

Buddhists teach that it is determined before one enters one's current life, therefore in that thinking, it is self chosen. Therfore the difficulties accompanying it are also self chosen.

Anyway,the word wrong is not really what the thread is about, more about the spiritual/energy element surrounding it. Or perhaps not surrounding it if the Taoists are to be believed.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
And here is the Kundalini view.

www.homewardboundjournal.com...

The practice of homosexuality pollutes the energies of the chakras, spills the kundalini fires into vortices of deceleration, and causes the three-fold flame to be incrementally lost, which is the worst form of imbalance. Because the practice of homosexuality causes the disintegration of the spiritual life support systems of man, the lifestyle must be forsaken if the soul is ever to take and master the initiations necessary to return home to the sacred heart.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is an extremely interesting thread. I support homosexuals because I believe every one is free to make his/her own choices, and I also believe that a relationship of any kind is all about love, and if two members of the same sex feel a connection I support anything they want to do to express their love or enjoy each other's company.

This picture thing is interesting, and I'm not quite sure what I think about it yet. Obviously two members of the same sex have slightly different thoughts going on in their heads during sexual intercourse than a heterosexual couple. Heterosexuals may have thoughts of having babies, either the idea of having one, or the thought of NOT having one. I'm not sure how auras and all that work, but if a person is thinking about babies or the prevention of babies their aura might be different. Obviously a homosexual couple will not be having thoughts like these. Hmmm, I'm going to research this some more and post more later because this is extremely interesting...

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Who cares? love is love is love. What does it matter whether its straight or homo love. Im straight but I don't give a rat's behind if someone is gay. Does it realy afect anyone? nope, does it mean that the world is going to end? nope its just the way it is.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
That was sort of the point, does it affect anyone. According to the Chinese taoists, it does affect those who practice it in a harmful way. TCM practicioners mention chi damage resultant from sodomy. Yes consenting adults have the right to share love how they see fit etc. For those interested in health & enlightenment though, I should think this topic most interesting.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I read the 'reports' on all of your listed links. I see no reference to the Kirlean photographs that you talk about in your header; You "read it in a book." Okay, that's strong evidence.

The article on the yin-yang aspect of sexuality was more focusing on the thought that male orgasm is a drawing of energy from the male, whereas (paraphrasing the article), a female is somewhat energized by orgasm. It makes no mention that I can see of same-sex sexuality itself being in any way detrimental.

Ah, and then you drop what seem to to me to be the real bomb -- the link that has the very heavily footnoted report wherein you capture a link that indicates that "73% of homosexual males ...... etc. " Again, a grab from a book that is footnoted, but without availability of reading the actual statement in context.

Yes, you will get some "heat" for this post, and IMO it's somewhat deserved, in that it looks to paint a picture that isn't supported by your own links.

we all have the right to believe as we wish. What this post does, IMO, is attempt to demonstrate scientific study to indicate homosexuality is an adverse relation. I think it falls short, primarily by your extropolations and loose interpretation of your own links.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm remember reading something like this somewhere else.

Like the poster above, I've read (and found it pretty logical) that energy is drawn from the male during sex, and received by the female. This goes along well with esoteric symbolism in general, that male things "give" and female things "receive," if those terms can be used as general metaphors for all number of phenomenon.

Along the same lines I've read that homosexuals (males) build up energy during sex, but subsequently it may have nowhere in particular to go, at least in the same respect as a female physically "receiving" it. Homosexuals may also have a tendency to relate to both "modes" of interacting with their world (male&female), and scientific studies have even shown similarities, for example, between the ways females and homosexual males think/feel. Not sure what that implies about energy transfer but I certainly find it interesting.

Anyone here ever heard/read of the ancient Egyptian school of thought on sex, at least as presented in the Flower of Life books?

[edit on 14-6-2008 by bsbray11]

top topics

join