It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nordics and Reptilians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Don't know lately and have not considered "They use EMP weapons..." . That was what I considered awhile back.
Now personally, I'm more focused on ULF waves to carry both paralyzing and intercommunication signals and, though I have not looked into ULF v Vehicle electrical systems yet, stalling of gas powered vehicles, perhaps there's something to it?

Dallas

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Dallas,

Years ago a friend of mine told me about a documentary she saw whereby someone gifted in electronics got parts from a junk yard and built a workable EMP weapon. He then tested it by stalling out a car engine from a distance. For obvious reasons the specific plans were not given but the point was made (and illustrated) that basic EMP technology is neither advanced or very difficult to put together

However, before pursuing an EMP or ULF weapon, I suggest first purchasing a good infrared night scope, as these have been found to see through the EM cloaking fields that Zetan craft use (probes and manned vehicles) for optical invisiblity.

Just don't make it obvious that you are looking. Use common sense. Avoid going out alone and standing in an open field late at night to view a UFO. If you can see them, then they can see and target you.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'm a little confused about all this Reptilian, Nordic and Greys interplay.

I know people are entitled to their opinions on this site,
but it's quite concerting to realise that different groups
of aliens are quietly manipulating the human race and
the only evidence is hear say on sites like this.

What it means is that though we have a so-called moral
spine to our laws, i/e honesty and virtue, other-world races
don't adhere to such noble causes such as protect the weak,
kindness and honesty to everyone.

Taking this conclusion on board, you realise that rape, theft
and murder are not such 'bad' things.
Greys /Reptilians do experiments, eat humans and possibly
interbreed, so why don't we just give up on these silly 'good'
moral-focused laws and dive into the heated pools of mayhem?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Originally posted by Freebrain
How come we can sometimes find photos of greys but never anything from the nordics? All we ever see are artist renditions. THe same with the reptilians.

Good question.

A number of people in this thread have hit the mark in answering this.

1. There are many more Greys in operation here.

2. Unless they make it obvious, it is difficult to determine who the Nordics are, as they are basically just a variation of Homo sapiens. Also, they do not wish to be photographed or captured and are very careful to not be conspicuous.

3. The Reptilians are simple humanoids, not "energy beings" with godlike powers.
They are likened to flag officers. Along with the Preying Mantises reported, they generally prefer to let the Greys take the front lines in kidnapping people and performing experiments, dissection, cultivating the long-term breeding program, etc. As with any high-ranking military officer that isn't a total moron (granted, they wouldn't be a flag officer in the first place if they were a moron), they prefer to coordinate their forces behind the scenes and avoid being photographed or recorded in any way by subjugated races.

4. The Zetan-aliens have advanced electro-magnetic pulse (EMP) weapons. They use these to disable automobile engines, computers, etc. This also effects photographic equipment. To even get a good pic of a Grey is very difficult, as they usually EMP the general area in preparation for an abduction. Which is why electronic defenses are generally useless. Like the other Zetan-aliens, they are also taught to be very careful but occasionally make mistakes.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by Paul_Richard]

OK... I'll jump on the wagon and play along.

This has to be one of the most authoritative postings I've seen on this subject. Except for one small, teeny-weensy problem. This whole thing rolls merrily along with absolutely not one shred of evidence, other than Paul_Richard putting it out there in an most authoritative fashion.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
sigung86,

I put it "out there" because I have done many years of research into this topic

Have you?

As far as proof is concerned, you will not find it on ANY Net forum. That is a fact. ATS notwithstanding. Deal with it.

All we have to work with in forums such as this is an abundance of testimonial evidence, logical extrapolation (for those who have done some research and know how to use inductive and deductive reasoning - not just being able to memorize scientific facts which are subject to change), and direct experience.

DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
sigung86,

I put it "out there" because I have done many years of research into this topic

Have you?

Yes, I have. I've done enough, and drawn enough inferences, so that you are going to have to try a different "put down the questioner so you can feel superior" tactic.
occurs at the end of a joke or humorous situation. You, Sir, are not in a humorous situtation.

As far as proof is concerned, you will not find it on ANY Net forum. That is a fact. ATS notwithstanding. Deal with it.

Great use of stating the obvious, and the use of the "sticking out the tongue" emoticon is particularly enlightening, and it sure does put me down.

Unfortunately, for you, I am not the one who has to "deal with it". You are the self-imposed expert, who is fully expecting everyone to buy into your BS (belief system) and then becoming testy when someone questions it as just another belief system.

All we have to work with in forums such as this is an abundance of testimonial evidence, logical extrapolation (for those who have done some research and know how to use inductive and deductive reasoning - not just being able to memorize scientific facts which are subject to change), and direct experience.

Nice use of subtle put downs, but instead of trying to do the old "put down the skeptic" routine, why dont' you put up some of your original evidence (not proof, as it seems you have none), how you came to such logical extrapolations, and exactly how you use inductive and deductive reasoning, changed scientific "facts" to suit your purpose, and footnote some of your direct experience?

DENY IGNORANCE.

A declaration that, so it would appear to me, you might do well to think long and hard about, if you wish to make any headway in the world of converting the poor, unwashed masses, such as myself, to your line of thought.

And ... Have to say here, that, so far, you haven't done such a blazingly brilliant job of doing anything other than alienating me. And while I don't speak for anyone else, there are, I suspect, enough folks around here that think in a similar manner to myself, to think to themselves ... "Here we go again".... More, typical, wild-eyed bwah-bwah, fraught with antagonistic emoticons and wrapped in insecurity.

Dare to be different. Dare to put your "evidence" out here in a factual, non-irritating manner, and see what happens. It might either, get some around to your way of thinking, or allow for intelligent discussion of the facts, as you see them, and the alternative explanations.

Now. We can continue putting each other down, or you can put out your lines of evidence, and tracks of reasoning, and put your money where your mouth is, so to speak.

Otherwise, and I really mean no insult here, you are simply another wild-eyed believer, who has not the means to provide small evidence for extraordinary claims, much less extraordinary evidence. After all, it seems, that in a field such as the one you claim to be so heavily involved with, that you shouldn't be simply happy with evidence, because, evidence is not proof.
And proof is what you are going to ultimately require.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Paul_Richard can you please post some of your evidence if not all of it as making repeated claims of reptilians etc existing and saying you have proof yet not sharing with us the proof is annoying. I am and I am sure many others are interested in what this "proof" is that you repeatedly mention as until I see this proof which proves all your fantastical claims I am going to continue to not believe them.

Whenever I write essays or lay out arguments I always back up the claims or statements with sources. However, on ATS this is something people seem to not do much and instead rely on people beleiving every word they say with little proof to back it up.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I ask you this:
People keep saying that we do not have anything of alien races aside from the government etc. bla bla bla.

Then how can you conduct research if you do not have any evidence at all?

The only research I see here is based on perception and people's experiences which is just as much as worth as asking someone who's a nutcase to predict your future for the following day.

As far as I see it you are using your Perception to create facts, yet you do not know anything.

So technically speaking (tell me if i'm right):
For all we know these "aliens" could be using remote controls to turn off equipment? (Instead of an EMP, they'd just click a button that says ''engine go off'') rather than some kind of electrical shockwave surge of impending doom on electrical equipment?

So technically, you're speculating and creating facts based on the human race, and some mythological stuff, rather than dissecting alien spacecraft (which is logical, because you do not have these craft), which basically means that your research is worth, like I said before, near nothing.

[edit on 10-3-2007 by -0mega-]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Threads like this should be moved to the Skunk Works... they make all serious UFOlogists look like nutcases.

You can't photograph something that doesn't exist, end of story.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Lately, I have to feel Nordics and Tall Whites and the Tall Blondes are the same. More recent information of encounters between a retired highly educated man and what he calls the Tall Blondes in Nevada in /67 while he served in the US Military, I found fascinating.

Mr Hall has or had a website related to his experience and has been on programs such as CTC.

The more commonly mentioned alien structure is Reptilian - Tall Grey then Short Grey. Tall Blondes either the hybrid liaison for all or a separate and maj accepted humanoid race doing business with the Secret Gov.

Another common theory is HARRP & Doppler Radar(recent days) and High Powered older Military Radar when locked on to to your average UFO can screw with it's navigational devices.
The older radar "juiced up"was used to bring down at least ten craft in the mid 50-60s. (ref LMH's Earthfiles/07)

Proof and Pics? forgetaboutit

Dallas

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Spirit molecule: the gateway to perception of entities

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.metatech.org...

(artbell note: What we're thinking of as Aliens ...they're EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS)

The realm of Nnnnnnniiir

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

(Indo-iranians migrated and settled as nordics.)

ynnnnnnng lord of Gnnnnnn-OMs and Nnnnnn the Spinal serpent

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Odin the underworld traveler

en.wikipedia.org...

Download the song "A new way to say hooray" by shpongle.

Then read and puzzle the symbols, I've handed you. then you'll UNDERstand.

(notes: nordic myths are told in the Rig Edda. this is no cooncidence. It's derived from the Rig Vedas. In danish the word ''Rigtig'' means "right" or literally: something that is like Rig.
"Ved af" in danish means know that. Ved means know.)

[edit on 11-3-2007 by kashyapa]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Common sense: look around you. Look at your neighbors -- look at your co-workers -- look at people in a crowd.

There are some very odd -- very weird -- very unusual looking humanoids walking around on this planet.

Are you gonna tell me -- if there are humanoid appearing aliens walking around on this planet -- you could pick one out of a crowd -- or even know if one was sitting right next to you?

Also -- for the non-humanoid types. Cloaking devices -- shape shifting -- mind control.

To deny would be nothing different - - then to believe.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I certainly don't mean to come off as sounding sarcastic,
but when I lay out my perception of interplanetary beings
BASED on websites, TV doc's and UFO magazines, it'll sound
a little strange.
I've never seen a flying saucer, an alien and I've never met
anyone who has. People have have said they've seen lights
in the sky... I have, but calling them craft from another place
is quite a 'youngster'-type leap.

Reptoids can't be, can be photographed. They never
leave any positive evidence when they menace humans.
Grays can be photographed... sort of, they work for the
Reptoids and never, ever leave positive proof after they
molest, rape and torture humans.
Nordics are benevolent, they look like us and seem to be
a intermediate between the aliens and ourselves.
All these aliens never leave any undeniable proof behind.
Certain Governments know about them and are in cahoots
with them, however no positive proof has surfaced of this.

Some people on this site are either aliens or are friendly with
them, they call them by human names and take their friendship
with another-world people in their stride, relating their relationship
on websites, even this one.
These people comment that they have knowledge of how the
galaxy, if not the universe, is ran and yet they deem it okay not to
show any evidence.
An ATSer who has an alien friend, who came to this site to find like-
minded folk, locate them and then taunts them by bragging that he
doesn't have to show any proof.
Skeptics are willing to believe, but certainly not in 'guessed' weapons,
assumed scenarios and gloats from posters that very rarely gels with
other posters who vouch of a inner knowledge of a supposedly alien
agenda.
I don't mean to offend, but it may well be that flying saucers from
outer space and and aliens belong in comic books.
I know that some people go through traumatic experiences that leaves
them terrified and sad, I don't mean to belittle their lives, it's just
that everything seems to stay the same.
The people of this planet are being used and abused by other world
creatures, some elected Governments are in on it and yet, thousands
and thousands of people who believe all this, do nothing.

Are you telling me that ALL the people that work in Government areas
where supposedly alien agendas are known or discussed have never
told their loved ones or someone they trust?
Come on guys.

[edit on 11-3-2007 by IronMan]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Interesting points Annee
Hybrids may be what the US Sec Gov then and now feel is the biggest of threats, ie are they (hybrids) walking amongst high ranking maj personnel in the know?, total know -- above the compartmentalised assigned military blue Beret & maj personnel.

Personally, I find the most revealing of possible answers is from past military people wanting to tell their story before they move on to the next world.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This is a thread that I haven't checked in months.

For those interested, the following are some sites which provide evidence, not proof, of Reptilian aliens. Proof will never be found here so it is only foolish to demand it. We must rely on our powers of reasoning in sorting through the evidence and then make our own informed verdict on this and related issues.

Alien Abductions In The 21st Century

Disinformation, Extraterrestrial Subversion & Psychological Reductionism

'The Scotsman' On Abduction

Reptilian humanoid

Synopsis of Alien Master Plan

Donald Worley: A Journey Into The World of Reptiles & Hooded Aliens

REPTILIANS

I don't agree with all of the above but it does indicate that whether real or just perceived, there is a strong Reptilian influence in our society.

I also don't agree with David Icke's appraisal that there are shape-shifting Reptilians in high levels of government.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Has anyone ever speculated that maybe the Annunaki and their "reptillian" appearance are due to the fact they may be descendants of the dinosaurs, and that Nordics are perfections of the first humans created by the Annunaki who live alongside them?

This is a crosspost from my own thread but it is my own personal theory.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by Psiohazard]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psiohazard
Has anyone ever speculated that maybe the Annunaki and their "reptillian" appearance are due to the fact they may be descendants of the dinosaurs, and that Nordics are perfections of the first humans created by the Annunaki who live alongside them?

That is exactly what many believe, in part from the archeological conclusions of Zecharia Sitchin and also in part from Nordic encounters.

Most ufologists have concluded that the aliens stem from Zeta IV in the Zeta 2 Reticuli System. This conclusion was reached in part from the testimonies of insiders like retired U.S. Army Sgt. Clifford Stone and also Bob Lazar who claim to have read governmental briefing documents that state point blank that the aliens' home world is Zeta IV

Sumerian documents, the infamous clay tablets that Sitchin deciphered, state that the Anunnaki told their slaves that they came from the planet Nibiru/Marduk, which at that time was supposedly in the Sol System.

However, you have to understand the source. The Sumerians were dealing with spiritually retarded aliens who did not have noble intentions towards them. The Anunnaki did not manipulate their DNA with the already evolving hominids on this planet because of their devotion to The Light.

Hardly.

Instead, they jump-started Homo sapien life here only because they found it cost effective: it was cheaper to use slaves instead of robots to work the mines. This is what Sitchin concludes.

Again, consider the source: spiritually retarded aliens with high technology. Why would they tell their slaves the true location of their home world? It is much more feasible that they would strive to keep them in the dark on that issue, among other things, lest those slaves eventually use that important bit of information to their advantage.

So I disagree with Sitchin on where the Anunnaki originated from. To me, Nibiru/Marduk/Planet X was only a stopping point in getting here, and the Anunnaki were essentially Zetan-aliens.

In reasoning this through...

Since the Anunnaki were likely Reptilian (from their appearance) and that they came from Zeta IV - with Nibiru likely being only a base along the way to Terra - then it is a logical possibility that the Anunnaki are the descendents of dinosaurs from Zeta IV, not from Terra or from any other planet in the Sol System at that time.

Something to ponder.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yes I see, that makes sense.

I always figured something like that. Those staues of the annunaki you can find on google image search that look reptillian always made me consider maybe those are statues of their "true forms" that early man was forbid to depict.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
my theory is that the greys are the most comonly seen and easy to photograph but reptillians are so hard to take a picture of because they can shape and make themselves look like political leaders and the goverment protects them and nordics look too much like a human

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
If Nordics are tall, good looking blonds... then Minnesota must be their Head Quarters in the USA!! They are everywhere around here, as a matter of fact.... even I qualify by that description... LOL

top topics

<< 1   >>

join