It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nordics and Reptilians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
How come we can sometimes find photos of greys but never anything from the nordics? All we ever see are artist renditions. THe same with the reptilians.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Your guess on this is as good as mine.

I would like to say though that those 'pictures' of greys have not been proven to be real.

If they are not genuine then they would fall into the cartagory of artists rendition as well. After all, a costume or digitally manipulated image is just as much an artists rendition as a sketch of a lizard man is.

My two hundred and twenty two thousand cents.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
thats a good question however some of the descriptions of recovered aliens have said the alien skin of some of the races look and feel like snake skin and therefore could be considered reptilian, but so far the only description of nordics is one guy claiming he worked for nato and said some of the aliens look like "us" whoever us means, does us mean european, african, asian etc.

btw excuse the people without common sense, theyre people who only believe in their own opinion, to them nothing exists that they cant understand, theyll believe liars before they believe the truth

[edit on 26-11-2006 by trewth]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The Graze are used as a go between so the real controllers aren't identified. The Nordics keep themselves hidden in underground bases. The reptilians, for the most part, are energy beings so you won't be getting any pictures of them.

Edit: Let me clarify. The "bad" Nordics are chillin out in the underground bases. The "good" Nordics are busy fighting off the Reptilians and the Annunaki (which are the Reptilians' Body Guards).

[edit on 11/26/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I think the answer is much simpler. The features of a gray alien are probably known by more of the majority of people than either nordics or reptilians. As I believe that most of the photographic "evidence" to be hoaxes, perpetrated by persons unknown who wish a wide audience to believe the said pictures are authentic, I think the reason that the image of a gray is chosen just because it is so widely known and accepted to be what aliens are supposed to look like. But that's just me..

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
i disagree i think the greys are more prominent is because their are more of them

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
It's most likely due to the fact that there is no evidence whatsoever that either of these species exist outside of speculation and fictional media.
The theories about reptilians is about as believable as a legion of inter-galactic leprechauns invading our moon.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
holy friholi u heard about those inter galactic leprachans too

[edit on 27-11-2006 by trewth]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
...The theories about reptilians is about as believable as a legion of inter-galactic leprechauns invading our moon.

You mean the inter-galactic leprechauns haven't invaded the moon??????

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Nordics are said to be the cross breed between humans and another EBE form. That Nordics are the species which scare the hell out of Gov Leaders and Military elites as some live amongst humans and are not easily identified.

Sounds out there I realize, but when you get deep into the Military exploits in the early-mid fifties, that they may be employed in the military seemed to be (and is) a scary thought.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
... The reptilians, for the most part, are energy beings so you won't be getting any pictures of them.

ermmm... does that make sense? A reptilian an energy being? Being an energy being would mean an entirely different species in my view, is almost the same as saying an human elemental...

But then again you read the most awsome descriptions of these reptilians and thier plans, they are 'shapshifters energy being reptilians'...

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freebrain
How come we can sometimes find photos of greys but never anything from the nordics? All we ever see are artist renditions. THe same with the reptilians.

Good question.

A number of people in this thread have hit the mark in answering this.

1. There are many more Greys in operation here.

2. Unless they make it obvious, it is difficult to determine who the Nordics are, as they are basically just a variation of Homo sapiens. Also, they do not wish to be photographed or captured and are very careful to not be conspicuous.

3. The Reptilians are simple humanoids, not "energy beings" with godlike powers.
They are likened to flag officers. Along with the Preying Mantises reported, they generally prefer to let the Greys take the front lines in kidnapping people and performing experiments, dissection, cultivating the long-term breeding program, etc. As with any high-ranking military officer that isn't a total moron (granted, they wouldn't be a flag officer in the first place if they were a moron), they prefer to coordinate their forces behind the scenes and avoid being photographed or recorded in any way by subjugated races.

4. The Zetan-aliens have advanced electro-magnetic pulse (EMP) weapons. They use these to disable automobile engines, computers, etc. This also effects photographic equipment. To even get a good pic of a Grey is very difficult, as they usually EMP the general area in preparation for an abduction. Which is why electronic defenses are generally useless. Like the other Zetan-aliens, they are also taught to be very careful but occasionally make mistakes.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
... Like the other Zetan-aliens, they are also taught to be very careful but occasionally make mistakes....

How can you know something like that? I mean , how can you know how are they taught??

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freebrain

Because so far there aren't any. You could probably just look up some tall, Norwegian modelesque people and that may qualify for the Nordics, but as far as the reptilians?????? There is nada, zilch, zip.............nothing! There is no anything as far as proof much less a photo of a reptilian. But wait, isn't it quite difficult to take a photo of a person's imagination anyway!?
Sorry, that was a very bad joke, but that's all it was......a joke

We are all entitled to our opinions, but the wind is there and we can't take a photo of that either, right!

Good luck on the search, Mondo

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I am curious as to how all these people who speak in facts about aliens get there information.

"They are taught..."

"They use EMP weapons..."

"Greys kidnap people more then Reptilians..."

and etc...

How do you know these things? Why do you speak in fact about what is only speculation. Without unquestionable proof it is all speculation, and if you have proof well then we are all waiting with bated breath.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmlima

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
... Like the other Zetan-aliens, they are also taught to be very careful but occasionally make mistakes....

How can you know something like that? I mean , how can you know how are they taught??

Simple logical extrapolation from abductee testimonials.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines
I am curious as to how all these people who speak in facts about aliens get there information.

"They are taught..."

"They use EMP weapons..."

"Greys kidnap people more then Reptilians..."

and etc...

How do you know these things? Why do you speak in fact about what is only speculation. Without unquestionable proof it is all speculation, and if you have proof well then we are all waiting with bated breath.

Conclusions derived from many years of research.

For example, a common occurrence just prior to an abduction from an automobile is to have the engine stall out. Additionally, there is a well-known incident whereby UFOs were spotted and the computer system for an underground missile silo was knocked down temporarily. Many ufologists have concluded that the Zetan-aliens use EMP technology.

Facts and speculation are in the eyes of the beholder.

NEWSFLASH...

Absolute proof of extraterrestrials will not be found in ATS or any other forum on the Internet
Those with absolute proof face incarceration and/or death by the government and by the aliens themselves.

Want hardcore physical evidence?

Get a high-level job in a government agency like the NSA, CIA, DIA, or MI6.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

That's the only picture I've ever seen of an alleged reptilian.

There are physical reptilians but that's a whole different race that lives underground. The energy reptilians are just ascended beings. You could think of them as ghosts or spirits. Another way to think about it is having the human aura without the physical body.

In short order humanity will have the opportunity to ascend and become energy beings. With all the perks of inter-dimensionality.

Energy beings are just spirits. Nothing really far out about it. Humans can only see a very narrow band of light. Is it such a stretch to think that consciousness can be in bands we can't see?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
Energy beings are just spirits. Nothing really far out about it. Humans can only see a very narrow band of light.

that is true, re: human vision. BUT there are means available to not only take photographs but video in other wavelengths. Although I do admit not everyone posseses such equipment.

As for that pic, it could just well be an ordinary person wrapped in something.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Why arent threads like this moved to the skunk works section?

I mean, cmon, reptilians, greys, more mention of annunaki but now they are body gaurds??? what happened to common sense?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join