It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Abduction & Time Travel Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I wrote an ebook about my experience and the thing I stand behind with my book or gives it a little credibility is that I started writing my book around one month before www.serpo.org... surfaced and my book has similar elements such as I described a planet with two suns and many moons that was desert like, the being I called Ben, they call eben's with the same physical description. I have also said it took around three earth hours to get there and I heard similar stories from whistle blowers in the USA.

I have been watching alot of video's posted on google and the things i find, I thought of before I ever heard or saw on the internet, as a matter of fact I was afraid to look up anything on the internet in the paranormal areas and when I finally lost the fear in 2005, I found things that amazed me and continue to.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Let us see your book. Can you link to it or post it here? I want to learn about the aliens and all the stuff that they do. Can't wait.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Oh sorry, it is at www.ufotimetravel.com... , there is a link for the ebook on the side there. its a non profit site of course.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by ufotimetravel]

[edit on 26-11-2006 by ufotimetravel]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Well, all I had to do is read your free book. As soon as you said that you "Busted your nugget" into this chick on board the UFO, I was out. Cmon. . . You dont do your claims any service by writing something so poorly. The grays waived to a car as they passed? Huh?? Where are those witnesses??

[edit on 27-11-2006 by amongus]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Well, all I had to do is read your free book. As soon as you said that you "Busted your nugget" into this chick on board the UFO, I was out. Cmon. . . You dont do your claims any service by writing something so poorly. The grays waived to a car as they passed? Huh?? Where are those witnesses??

[edit on 27-11-2006 by amongus]
I guess your right, I guess some people may not find the humor I was trying to inject, I am working on the next version of the book, I will clean it up. I keep forgetting those details. dont get me wrong, that did happen, I guess I can describe it cleaner.

the witnesses, I hope they see this book and contact me. there is a video to go with the book at the website www.ufotimetravel.com... that shows the location of where I think I was abducted from.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by ufotimetravel]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
just wondering, does anyone know typical questions a professional interviewer would ask alien abductee's? I want to record an interview and basically read off the questions and answer them the best i can, please contribute if you can, peace.

[edit on 28-11-2006 by ufotimetravel]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Cmon. . . You dont do your claims any service by writing something so poorly.

What is he suppose to do? Use grammar and language that he doesn't know?

Just because someone can not find the right words to properly explain an experience does not mean something was not experienced that they are trying to explain.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Just because someone can not find the right words to properly explain an experience does not mean something was not experienced that they are trying to explain.
thank you, your right too, I was not trying to be politically correct,

but I am going to try to clean it up and make it more clean I guess in the next version of the book, I would like to include this thread if I get some good questions that surface new thoughts or whatever you might call it. something not in the book already I guess.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufotimetravel
just wondering, does anyone know typical questions a professional interviewer would ask alien abductee's?

something tells me that they may have given up on questions. why? perhaps at first the "professional interviewers" were looking for patterns between those who had been or claimed to have been abducted. However, i am sure there may be some questions on the list that they would ask, if they were real, and if they were asking:

Do you have any family?

Are you, or have you ever been married?

What is it you dislike most?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

just wondering, does anyone know typical questions a professional interviewer would ask alien abductee's?

something tells me that they may have given up on questions. why? perhaps at first the "professional interviewers" were looking for patterns between those who had been or claimed to have been abducted. However, i am sure there may be some questions on the list that they would ask, if they were real, and if they were asking:

Do you have any family?

Are you, or have you ever been married?

What is it you dislike most?

I understand, I dont know, I guess I am just feeling like something is missing.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

i too feel like som thing is missing.
i too find it difficult to express it in words.

i am doing it, though. with help. here if you are interested:
www.belowtopsecret.com...'

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Just trying to be helpful, and cut to the chase. Let me put it to you this way. Its the difference between a faked UFO /alien photo and the real thing. The crappier the effort, the easier it is to discount, or prove that its a fake.

Have you read his account? I got to the point I mentioned and couldnt take it seriously any further. Read it and tell me if you can. . . seriously, no. . really.

timetravel, I am not saying that you didnt experience something. Just saying that if you want to be taken seriously, put out a serious product. At least you admit that though.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

i too feel like som thing is missing.
i too find it difficult to express it in words.

i am doing it, though. with help. here if you are interested:
www.belowtopsecret.com...'

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]
hey thanks for the link, I havent got the chance to read the whole thing yet, I was interuppted many times. anyway, I will give some feedback soon.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Just trying to be helpful, and cut to the chase. Let me put it to you this way. Its the difference between a faked UFO /alien photo and the real thing. The crappier the effort, the easier it is to discount, or prove that its a fake.

Have you read his account? I got to the point I mentioned and couldnt take it seriously any further. Read it and tell me if you can. . . seriously, no. . really.

timetravel, I am not saying that you didnt experience something. Just saying that if you want to be taken seriously, put out a serious product. At least you admit that though.
I understand, your not the first to criticize my choice of words, but I honestly saw nothing wrong until it was pointed out to me, but I recognize what I need to do to spread my message.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
give it up little man "bust a nugget" and greys who wave to cars. How old are you...9. not trying to be rude, but its people like this that ruin the credability of real abductee's.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by origin
give it up little man "bust a nugget" and greys who wave to cars. How old are you...9. not trying to be rude, but its people like this that ruin the credability of real abductee's.
take it as you will big guy, extra manly man, nobody is forcing you to believe anything, I am not trying to come across all book smart, yeah I busted a nugget in her, should I have said, I transmitted an orgasm into the female lower intestinal area?, kids might not understand that not to mention, what 9 year old says that?? you come on, I am not a scholar but I use my wits and try to make it a little entertaining its not like anyone believes it anyway, I am sticking to my gut, sorry if you dont like one phrase from a book.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by ufotimetravel]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You keep using the word "entertaining". I havent read many accounts where an abductee try's to be funny and entertaing with their experiance if they truly belive it was real. Most seem quite shocked and somewhat traumatized by the experiance. They dont write different "Versions" of their book, a PG version and R version. If it really happened you wouldnt have trouble figuring out whats missing and try to spice it up comedy and sex....
Seems to me your making light of something serious which is fine, just label it fiction.

I'm sorry, just seems like everyone and their brother is writing stories about being abducted these days, or finding new entrances to hidden top secret bases or whatever. Wish people didnt think they had to make a story up to feel cool, me personaly, I have trouble taking anyone serious on their word.

This is only my opinion, and if this really happened to you, then I'm sorry. I'm just pointing out why I have dought.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by origin
You keep using the word "entertaining". I havent read many accounts where an abductee try's to be funny and entertaing with their experiance if they truly belive it was real. Most seem quite shocked and somewhat traumatized by the experiance. They dont write different "Versions" of their book, a PG version and R version. If it really happened you wouldnt have trouble figuring out whats missing and try to spice it up comedy and sex....
Seems to me your making light of something serious which is fine, just label it fiction.

I'm sorry, just seems like everyone and their brother is writing stories about being abducted these days, or finding new entrances to hidden top secret bases or whatever. Wish people didnt think they had to make a story up to feel cool, me personaly, I have trouble taking anyone serious on their word.

This is only my opinion, and if this really happened to you, then I'm sorry. I'm just pointing out why I have dought.
hey I have been honest the whole way so far, I am sorry your not convinced, when I say version, I am going to say things like "ejaculated" instead of "busted a nugget" OK?
I also said up front I cannot prove anything so what the difference. and I made it entertaining instead of that same serious scientist tone people always come across with, I am sticking with laymens terms, instead of intellectual style and I will drop the slang for the complainers.
dont tell me how to label anything I have, you labeler, go police someone else, you dont like the story feel free not to read it.

peace.
BTW, look at the video in this fastwalkers thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... and tell me they are not trying to make it entertaining? they got techno music pumping and stuff, c'mon now.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by ufotimetravel]

top topics

join