It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost of Missy the Pig!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Okay. This is a story that is true, and I want your truth about it. A ghost pig sounds funny, ha-ha, but this is no crap.

Well, we have had a pig over at my Grandma's house for over 10 years. When it became 11, she never moved from her nest under my Grandma's porch. She died of old age while I was at my Mom's house. Well, I got the news, Missy died. I was surprised, but I knew she had it coming. On Saturday, November 25, 2006, at around 5:00, I heard snorting and grunting while me and Matt, my little brother, were on the Four Wheeler. I told Matt to turn the Four Wheeler off. Matt soon heard the subliminal grunting and snorting. Matt and me were quiet. Matt said, "Missy?", and we heard more snorting and grunting. Matt whistled. There it was again. Matt told me to go down to the area where the snorting was coming from. My first reaction was to go to Missy's old nest. I heard a faint squeal. I ran away, and Matt did the same. I told Grandma everything. She said "Huh. That's wierd." I said it could of been a deer, or a car. But that didn't explain the squeal.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Died of old age out in the open, did she? That was one lucky pig. Most of them get fed drugs in #ty cages till they are slaughtered. Perhaps shes popping back to say thanks.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
There's actually a lot of pet hauntings, do a little research you'll see what I'm talkin about. Plus there are even a few ghost pet pics floating around. I remember one I saw of a pet dog that had died and in a picture they saw a weird foggy like sillouhette that looked like their deceased dog.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I usually just a get another dog as soon as I can stand to, because that way I get the old dog (inside old dog) with the new dog around it.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
She could be stpping by to say thanks. Hm.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Pigs , dying of old age .................. i have never heard such insanity

what is thw world coming to ????

missy should have been hung by her hocks years ago - while she was still hale and hearty .

and flensed down to :

bacon , hams , gammons , pork chops , rib roasts etc etc etc

HMMM ......... meatylicious

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
:

What is that supposed to mean?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
well my first thought of that was '' a crie for help '' filled with tears of ecstasy that the person never found love and wanted to find true love but just didnt know where to look neither did she.... so they went their seperate ways months at time and then boom they realized that they were in love but the girl just never kknew it till today
and that little girl was a boy who was Named Jeremy n Brittany

no comments please
but feel free if u would like to give a thought

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
so.. moral of the story tahts the sequal up ^^^there becuz i been there done that alrdy so as u watch time pass u by dont get too caught up in the moment, live the moment

but call me crazy if that isnt the sequeal or cfall me a genius

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Ai............yuuuuhhhh.......I dunno whatta say...'xept that that was starange.........and somewhat accurate...........

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think it’s real unless it’s explainable by another pig (same or different breed) visiting the old area. How soon was it after Missy’s death; could a male have been attracted to or visiting the area?

Apart from that I just feel sorry Dragonoligist Zac that the moderators seem a bit sleepish. I would love them to delete some people’s posts here because they’ve been completely irrelevant. But hay; who said ATS wasn’t full of human variety?

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
hi Dragoonlist Zac what made u think of that story im intrigued about it please continue the story wut made this happen if u can i can't u2u i haven t made enuff posts peace-

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
and wut is the meaning of it? wuts the moral of the story

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Me and my younger cousin, Tonya, have always be fasinated about the unknown and the land beyond our lives. I am always intruged about hearing about the smallest amount of information on the paranormal. I was just thinking about the unknown, and it made me think of the story. One time, I had a ghost story about a dog of mine that died, named Britches. It wasthe same night my Grandma got her collar in the mail. The other 2 dogs my Grandma owned were barking, and were really freaked out. XD

My cousin Tonya and my little bro, Matt, saw it as well. That was a very interesting exprerience when my freaked out brother and cousin told me about it at 9:30 at night.

Thanks,
Dragonoligist Zac

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
To Dragoonlist Zac.

very intresting becuz i could just use the right words becuz something happened one night i love paranormal things too im beginning tog et very into it with my spare time at home but i have had a good n bad experiences in my 18 years of life so far for the ''paranormal'' part and me n this girl i leanred to love over time went to 2 ''haunted houses'' one in the day during the day after we broke out all the glass (windows) i seen that there was one left so i put my sweater over my hand to punch it in i hit ti hard as i could did nothin and my knuckles got cut open from that somehow becuz i was not bleeding b4 that and then i gave it a little tap n it just shattered in a ton of pieces then we all were in the same room and we all heard a window shatter again after that n the others heard it as well but i just said i didnt hear nothing to see their reaction and they freaked out but to me that was letting the spirits free , the second one we went to at night we went in there with a flash light me my love n 2 other girls we went and one room was all burnt like there was a fire in there but there was no fire dmg at all cept for that room i believe there was a kid burnt alive in that room that i heard sumthin like that from sum ppl we went in it and she got really scared i started kicking this one cement piece on the wall all of a sudden screeches started sounded like ''rats'' sqeualing or a pig but it wasnt either becuz as soon as i broke threw it it instantly stopped and when i was kickin the cement i could see a a face forming on the wall b4 i broke it then it all went away but i also had a near death expereince with the drug ecstasy and i was knocked out for 8 days straight in the hospital and i believe i died and came back to get a second chance at life i went n figured out the signs i missed n here iam today and i just came up with the right words from all my experinces to say that to your Ghost Of Missy The Pig i found it very intresting

i have one question when u look in the mirror can u see yourself starring back at you? if u know wut i mean

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
That is an incredible story, especially with the part with the XTC drug, becuase rebirth and its theories I always love to hear about. When I look at myself in the mirror, I see me staring right back at me, but I can't help feeling that I am immortal...my body may be mortal, but my spirit far from is. I have a feeling I might even be demonic...I have had some experiences where I thought my eyes were glowing red, and a was releasing a blood red aura. I think I could be just dreaming or imaginating, but, in most of my pictures, my eyes ar ered, even when they don't have a flash, even in a well lit room. It is honestly a creepy detail of my immortality.

Keep in touch with the paranormal...
-Dragonoligist Zac

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
To Dragonolish Zac,

i think im a physic in some way just havent figured it all out yet i know what you are talking about with ''red eye'' next time u r in a place with people or ur family look into their eyes and do u see a light shining in there eye all the time i been notcing this ever since i could see my inner self looking back at me in the mirror.....but ppl with glasses u cant tell unless u get to see their eye away from the glass so ur not looking into the glasses, some people even without glasses wont have that shining light in their eyes... my theorie is that they were born an angel or have found true love, died and came back as their self but just stronger as a immortal would be but they r mortal if u catch me on that...sao i do believe demons and angels walk among us as we speak and could be reading this they just dont know their inner self and would not understand this, this would be ''crazy talk'' to ''normal citizens'' also i can look someone into their eye and some how read their thought and see a haulliciniting face on their real face and he shows a sad face with tears which mean sadness and also veyr funny one which means happines
...i still need to do alot of reading to understand all this...so i believe you can rebirth after u been reborn and my sense's are alot better i believe if u ''died'' and came back to life u were given a second chance by God or Jesus and develop a ''sixth sense'' not nesscilary meaning see dead people but more like a cat's sense..... like they say some cats can see below their nose looking straight but some cat's dont see below their nose.. and so i believe dog n cats r here for a reason just like me and you are....but i must go i'll wait for your reply ....peace it

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Our neighbors across the street had a pet dog, a Boston Terrier named Chloe, and it died in a car from heatstroke. No one knew it was in the car dead. The mom saw the ghost of the dog in the kitchen and she thought it was the real dog because she didn't know it was dead yet.

Cool huh?

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have never seen my eyes glare in the reflection of anyone's eyes, as most people don't see my eyes glare. You make a fine point with your theories.

Dear Cookie Doodle,

That is very cool. Prehaps you should make a thread about that. Or is the story to short for it to ve a thread?

puz

Thanks,
Dragonoligist Zac

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hey dragon ... I'm cookie doodles mom .... I think you just heard the entire story. Our neighbor across the street was in her kitchen and had no idea that their pet dog had gotten caught in the car and had overheated. She saw the dog in the kitchen. She said to the dog 'awwwe chloe you look tired. Wanna' take a nap? It's okay, you can go to sleep' and she turned to took at the dog again and it was gone. She then went to the car to get a bag out and found the dog in the car already dead.

The ghost dog looked tired and it seems that she came in the house to try to tell the mom what was happening .. or something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join