It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Japan have a New World Order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
They don't seem like the kind of people who would would do such a thing. So does that mean anyone wishing to excape the New World Order should move to Japan? But the downside of that is they got China right next door.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
what or which "new world order" are you refering to?

there is one NWO conspiracy theory that has something to do with christian religion,

there is another NWO talking about political power after the cold war.

japan fits only into the second NWO scheme;

apparantly, china fits into neither one

[edit on 11/27/2006 by warset]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by warset
what or which "new world order" are you refering to?

there is one NWO conspiracy theory that has something to do with christian religion,

there is another NWO talking about political power after the cold war.

japan fits only into the second NWO scheme;

apparantly, china fits into neither one

[edit on 11/27/2006 by warset]

As in tyranny and total absence of privacy.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
My question is, with all due respect, which part of "New WORLD Order" dont you get?

I've understood it to encompass that world, every nation.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I mean does Japan have a plan like the US does?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Even before Rockefeller invited them to join the Trilats.

They even have a word for it, Kuro Maku. (Black curtain or black veil)

The character are also used in Chinese to mean the same thing. (黑幕, same characters different pronunciation)

The Kuro Maku rules behind the scene. Unlike must westerners, the Japanese and Chinese are very much aware of the ruling class.

[edit on 27/11/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The Zaibatsu's and the Samurai Elites have ruled with the Corporate Blood Lines for Century's. No Change, even ww2 did not sweep the eucenemical debris of Royalty and Pseudo Wealthy Eltes under the carpet bombing of said Axis of Pandaemonium's.

I think that China & Japan can have and DO wield alot of power within the World especially due to Military and Scientifical Insight's, and also Consumnerist Powers.

Look at Sun Tsu's "The Art of War," a Gem of a book mirroring that of Italy's Machievelli, which prompted the Black Noblities and the Papist Cabal's to seek out the Power of Mammon and the Money Talisman, Gold.

I tend to view from my askew perspective that the West and also USA are especially scared of the sacred veils that are the Rising Sun's Elite.

I think that there are alot of existing Anti-Eastern Conspiracist and Political and Polemical views, go search them out.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
NWO isnt really a conspiracy.

They have international bodies which act not only as peace forces/military, but also in criminal law, world trade, etc. The NWO is here. Its "new", perhaps, and its a world order. Countires signing agreements which allow the international court to try someone from the Somalia in Germany. (not sure who is signed up on this, but the list is around. Just the U.S. hasnt joined the international court system yet.)

So, the NWO forum is actually a reality, was never really secret as governments always openly stated this was their goal. The forum probably would loose some momentum, except for the discussion of the development and workings of the NWO...but then that would go under normal politics. Its here, its here, its here, and its not even secret. They just dont run a banner saying NWO.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
See I am on the fence about the NWO, I think that humanity needs to be united under one banner, that the populice of the world should be as one. But on the other hand I think that it needs to be a united Earth under the rule of the people of Earth. In that way sacred liberties arn't destroyed by the elite ones who seek to enslave the rest to keep their own power.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Look up "The Rising Sun," a Right Wing Esoteric Shinto Cult in Japan.

Hirohito follower's, remind's me of the missing Jap MIA'S and also of Yukio Mishima's sect which commited Hare Kare - Sepppuku.

Flower's Out Our Time's.

The Japanese have a Navy, a darn good intelligence agency through their corporate zaibatsu's and also a highly xenophobic bloodline to their's.

No mention of the Yakuza then.

new topics

top topics

join