It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what makes dreams what they are?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
well i have a physical theorum about what they are to become as always in the heart of the many and absolute digression of mind. it is simple in fact as always a derivative of the relative theorums of manyu a science in nature of retrospect connection execution we live. it is a heat kinetic fluxuation tranpositioning of the entire universe going on inside your heart. just like i have explained in post after post things are of a physical dynamic transfered into a psychological barrier of your mind set. it is a energy pulse potential in what we do and how we live. lets see what we can concoct upon the hithered steeps of the dawn of utop the peak.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It's your mind and spirit really. Because your brainwaves are more active when asleep, your negative and positive energy is balanced. So, that's it in a nutshell.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Also the fact that the nutshell doesn't know what the nut is doing...

NO FEAR

the great leap of blind (closed physical eye) faith (open third eye)

the amazing OOBE

or the therapeutic Freudian standard sex treatment for everyday problems and anxieties!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Then it is remembered by us as a dream. After being transferred through our psychological set. Maybe people who don't think they dream, are the ones dreaming truly. Their dreams pass by unhindered, their dreams are only what they are. Thousands of sparks and energies that make up something undefinable.

What then sturod84, is the purpose in taking control of a dream and going lucid? This is a question for you guys, cause I don't know the answer!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
well i have a physical theorum about what they are to become as always in the heart of the many and absolute digression of mind. it is simple in fact as always a derivative of the relative theorums of manyu a science in nature of retrospect connection execution we live. it is a heat kinetic fluxuation tranpositioning of the entire universe going on inside your heart. just like i have explained in post after post things are of a physical dynamic transfered into a psychological barrier of your mind set. it is a energy pulse potential in what we do and how we live. lets see what we can concoct upon the hithered steeps of the dawn of utop the peak.

dreams are in cycles.. from one dream to another dream.
what happens in between the first dream and second dream is what makes the second dream..
your daily events are then taken as external stimulus and compared against every connection your neuro-net has made between neurons .. (your past relations to the new stimulus)
and this process is brought about by the release of nn-'___' a powerful hallucinogenic chemical released by the brain during sleep....

Its how your new experiences become familiar (memory) it has to be integrated in RELATION to your previous understanding ...

new topics

top topics

join