It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth about 666

page: 1/
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Peace to you!

I've published the article:
my666.boom.ru...
This material makes understanding of Revelation more clear
and will help to be saved for many many people and will help to avoid terrible plagues for many other people!
You will not carry any responsibility for this link since this material was signed by me!
But availability of this material is important for now as never before!
Be bless!

Announce:

At the age of thirteen I was thrown into another world by a fateful accident. Clinically pronounced dead, I returned from the afterlife with knowledge rarely glimpsed by the average person. This experience has defined my life as a person with each foot in a different world. Explaining the afterlife to those who have not had a near death experience requires breaking down the illusions that most people hold of what they call "reality". I hope that my experiences can enlighten others while allowing me to share my insights with my fellow humans.

I have received the seal of the beast in afterlife world 20-22 years ago. Main information - the first who meets us in afterlife world is the BEAST which is described in Bible, but not God as many think!
BEAST - this creature has size about 12 meters in height. This creature is able to stay on two legs and has very long tail (so it also 30 meters long including the tail).
IMAGE OF BEAST is any creature who has seal of beast with spirit of beast inside and without man's status!
MARK OF BEAST. After sealing up appears imprint! This imprint has name - mark. It looks like black tattoo which is putted on spirit (not on body) therefore can not be cutted out. It contains the head of dog with iron slam on head.
SEAL OF BEAST. The beast has the seal. It is like iron seal on a long pole. Any host is able to mark by seal of beast.
666 is number of men who will be marked by beast but will be saved!!! (i.e. common number of saved from all who will be marked by beast).
FOREHEAD whole forehead bone from brows up to top of head! The seal of beast is fatal when it putted on forehead or on any hand.
NAME OF THE BEAST. The beast has name, same as any creature who was created by Creator.
NUMBER OF NAME OF THE BEAST is number of people who will call themselves by name of the beast. I.e. 666 is number of people who will be saved from the lake of fire with seal of beast on any place. But the number of name of the beast is number of people who will call themselves same as the beast.
HOST is creature (man or angel) who received the seal of beast!!! Host can to mark up anybody by the seal of beast!
ROD OF IRON is spirit of beast which is inserted into us horizontally.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Is that your first post? If it is then it's a good one.

Just a question, what was the trigger for your NDE then?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex
Is that your first post? If it is then it's a good one.

Just a question, what was the trigger for your NDE then?

I had FAR death experience! Russian version of article explains the difference!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickols_k
Main information - the first who meets us in afterlife world is the BEAST which is described in Bible, but not God as many think!

During my NDE initially I found myself in blackness rising upward every time I called on Jesus. The light soon enveloped me and I was in the presence of God where he gave me a choice.

If you see God as light and darkness as void of God (light) then my journey started with the absence of God....though God himself was the first being that I was with. There is NO doubt it was God that was with me. When you are enveloped in his living light all doubts drop away.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Main information - the first who meets us in afterlife world is the BEAST which is described in Bible, but not God as many think!

During my NDE initially I found myself in blackness rising upward every time I called on Jesus. The light soon enveloped me and I was in the presence of God where he gave me a choice.

If you see God as light and darkness as void of God (light) then my journey started with the absence of God....though God himself was the first being that I was with. There is NO doubt it was God that was with me. When you are enveloped in the living light of God all doubts drop away.

I had FAR death experience and didn't remeber any lights! There was BEAST!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I had FAR death experience and didn't remeber any lights! There was BEAST!

I'm so sorry this was your experience. Were you a Christian that accepted Jesus as your personal savior prior to your NDE?

btw- what do you mean by saying "I had FAR death experience"?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

If you see God as light and darkness as void of God (light) then my journey started with the absence of God....though God himself was the first being that I was with. There is NO doubt it was God that was with me. When you are enveloped in his living light all doubts drop away.

I as baptized in children hood!

When people speak about NDE then they mean NEAR DE that means the state which is NEAR to death but not REAL death! I had REAL death that means my soul left my body and was returned back into my body! When people remember the tunnel of light then they never visited afterlife! Bibel same as fallen angels testimony that afterlife doesn't contain any tunnels with light! There is 2 way: be thrown into hell or be thrown on Road to Heaven!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

When people speak about NDE then they mean NEAR DE that means the state which is NEAR to death but not REAL death! I had REAL death that means my soul left my body and was returned back into my body!

Really? This is the description of an NDE;

A near-death experience (NDE) is an experience reported by a person who nearly died or who was clinically dead and revived.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

When people speak about NDE then they mean NEAR DE that means the state which is NEAR to death but not REAL death! I had REAL death that means my soul left my body and was returned back into my body!

A near-death experience (NDE) is an experience reported by a person who nearly died or who was clinically dead and revived.

en.wikipedia.org...

Even during the clinical death the soul may not leave the body!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I as baptized in children hood!

When people speak about NDE then they mean NEAR DE that means the state which is NEAR to death but not REAL death! I had REAL death that means my soul left my body and was returned back into my body! When people remember the tunnel of light then they never visited afterlife! Bibel same as fallen angels testimony that afterlife doesn't contain any tunnels with light! There is 2 way: be thrown into hell or be thrown on Road to Heaven!

Near Death Experience usually means that your spirit left your body because the body was dying or on the verge of dying, that spirit then experienced the afterlife in whatever form. Nobody can talk to us about a Death Experience because anyone that has is...well...dead.

So you were baptised as a child but did you abandon your faith prior to your NDE? Did you ever start a relationship with Jesus as an adult prior to your NDE? Did you accept Jesus as your savior prior to your NDE?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Even during the clinical death the soul may not leave the body!

So whats your definition of soul .. ... where did it go, what did it experience, and how long was it gone,... did it return to the exact same body? ..

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
"In order for AUM – the Solar OM to completely manifest itself through ourselves we have to kill the beast 666 or the lunar crystallization of AUM, in other words, we have to born again by the fire and the waters of AUM, AUN, the sexual force."

Kalki Avatar - Maitreya

Let us clarify in order to have greater comprehension:

The Earth in its nebulous state was ‘A’. Then, in its processes of gestation or formation directed by the cosmic consciousness it was ‘U’. Finally, when populated by all type of living beings it was ‘M’.

The embryonic germ in its first days within the maternal womb is ‘A’. The fetus while in gestation is ‘U’. The very welcomed child coming into existence is ‘M’. ‘AUM’ is lived by the animal; ‘AUM’ is lived by the human being.

The power of all the Tatwas is enclosed within this Mantra. The Kabbalistic number of AUM is 666. - Samael Aun Weor

In the beginning was the word "AUM"...

In order for AUM – the Solar OM to completely manifest itself through ourselves we have to kill the beast 666 or the lunar crystallization of AUM, in other words, we have to born again by the fire and the waters of AUM, AUN, the sexual force.

Within AUM - 666 = 18, we have two times the Ninth Sphere (9); because the Ninth Sphere (9) is the source of Worlds, Beasts, Monsters, Human Beings and Gods. Everything emerges from AUM in the beginning....

Daniel, chapter 12: 2: "And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth (by means of AUM) shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt."

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Near Death Experience usually means that your spirit left your body because the body was dying or on the verge of dying, that spirit then experienced the afterlife in whatever form. Nobody can talk to us about a Death Experience because anyone that has is...well...dead.

If you mean the stopping the pulse of hearth then that doesn't mean leaving the soul from body!

So you were baptised as a child but did you abandon your faith prior to your NDE? Did you ever start a relationship with Jesus as an adult prior to your NDE? Did you accept Jesus as your savior prior to your NDE?

I was baptized in orthodox church! Prior of my NDE I was to young to operate with such definitions as faith, Jesus and savior!

So whats your definition of soul .. ... where did it go, what did it experience, and how long was it gone,... did it return to the exact same body? ..

Sould is almost the same substance as spirit of man! I was returned into my body! In afterlife I've spend 1.5-2 minutes. This world spent 35 minutes due different time speed!

Well I've published v1.07 where added some translations which maybe interesting for you!

* SPIRITUAL GIFTS
* NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE
* BIBLE'S INACCURACIES

Be bless!

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Thank you for your testimony! Verrry interrrresting.

I think i do understand why you say 'far' instead of 'near.'

I am glad you are returned to 'near.'

Did this experience occur around June 30, by any chance?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Thank you for your testimony! Verrry interrrresting.

I think i do understand why you say 'far' instead of 'near.'

I am glad you are returned to 'near.'

Did this experience occur around June 30, by any chance?

I was dead for 35 minutes!
My experience happened during August 1983-1984! I don't remember the date and year!

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
One more question friend.

You say that the first person you see is the BEAST. I'm assuming you saw a second? Were you delivered to God at some point or did your experience begin and end with the Beast?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Brother (not sister? I am assuming, so pardon any misconceptions on my part, please)..

I am enjoying your scroll very much...you have written a lot! So much writing!

This caught my eye

I know fallen angel of female gender who did power praying and now she has possibility to say: "I'm man and I'm woman"!

Your dedication to your assignment is obvious and your fruits are compelling!

Thanks again.

Shalom & Namaste

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

One more question friend.

You say that the first person you see is the BEAST. I'm assuming you saw a second? Were you delivered to God at some point or did your experience begin and end with the Beast?

Afterlife world is free from God! God-Father is invisble for now! Jesus lives in Kingdom of Heaven!
Holy Spirit is invisible forever!

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
OK friend, you are being cryptic, evasive or there is a language issue here.

I assume from what you just said that your NDE began and ended with the Beast. I fear for you and don’t want to see you return to that place when your time is up. We have choices in life and those choices determine where you will spend eternity.

You need to give your life to Jesus and accept him as your savior NOW. I know for a FACT that heaven awaits those that do just that.

John 14:6

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

These are obviously Christian beliefs but they are also the reality of what I experianced. There is no doubt that faith and acceptance of the son will get you to heaven and the father. My faith is what delivered me to heaven during my NDE, my faith is what allowed me to be cradled and taken into the living light. Your faith is the only thing that can do the same for you.

You are not destined to spend eternity (or even a second) with the Beast, God created you in his image and wants you to choose him.

Save yourself...the choice is yours and yours alone.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

If you mean the stopping the pulse of hearth then that doesn't mean leaving the soul from body!

I was baptized in orthodox church! Prior of my NDE I was to young to operate with such definitions as faith, Jesus and savior!

Sould is almost the same substance as spirit of man! I was returned into my body! In afterlife I've spend 1.5-2 minutes. This world spent 35 minutes due different time speed!

Well I've published v1.07 where added some translations which maybe interesting for you!

* SPIRITUAL GIFTS
* NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE
* BIBLE'S INACCURACIES

Be bless!

Almost the same substance as the spirit of man? . you mean THOUGHT...
SOUL is a persons entire life experiences recorded in the neuro-net with billions of relationships between neurons..
Spirit is Thought, spirit means thought...

The first person you see is the beast, because you came out of your body and looked at it.. and it looked like a beast to you... (because it is).. many people experience this... this isn't 'new' .. or original..
to me it sounds like you're jumbling a bunch of entangible concepts with tangible happenings.. some dogmatics beliefs mixed in with tangible things.. You need to get things straight in your noggin and decide between tangible and entangible, and the proceedures(sp?) and results from both sets of 'concepts'..

[edit on 11/27/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join