It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Mysteries, a new documentary.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Screw Loose Change, see this powerful documentary instead:
9/11 Mysteries
video.google.com...

Let's talk about it, I want to know what you think of it.
To me it's far better then that ridiculous Loose Change with it's weak evidences and it's extrapolations.
And please spread it around, let others know about it.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
talked about already here..
left.9/11 mysteries

There is a link on the main forum page on the far

[edit on 11/26/2006 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I really thought this video was a very good one! I watched it the other night and then last night, went over to my parents and had my dad and brother watch it with me.

Although, it was very hard to get anything thru my dad's thick skull. He is an avid "W" supporter, NRA, the whole shibang. We would watch about 5 minutes of it, then pause, 5 more, then pause.....discussing everything.

He is a welding inspecter and has been one since 1971, so he had a lot to say about the "intersections" where the frames meet. Also, he truly believes that the steel became wobbly. He had a certain word for it......heat, pressure point, or something like that and if it gets close to that, the steel could become unstable and wobble. Also thinks the "squibs" are pockets of air.

Now, he did say something that caught my attention. Cameron will jump on this one. He said, "couldn't the white smoke at the bottom be the elevators crashing to the ground? And the popping could be from transformers and the like?"

None of us know for sure. It is really interesting getting different opinions about it all.

Overall, that film was excellent. I think from about the midway point on, it gets really juicy!

Thanks for that link.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
TP, do my a really big favor.
Order some copies of the movie from SmallStorm or just buy one DVD and copy it over so as to give one to everyone you know.
Once enough people know, something will happen!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
You got it. Is it Smallstorm.com? I will try to find it. TexasPike

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
No, it's www.911weknow.com...
I just think she should be supported for such an excellent movie, it costs a lot more than most people realize to make a production like that.

new topics

top topics

join