It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake mason infiltrate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
In the end of another thread I saw the mention of people trying to sneak in a lodge. I would like to address this to my knowledge and have others pick up for where I leave off.

I think a dues card could maybe be obtained and forged. Depending on the requirements per lodge to enter as guest I think it would not be possible unless the lodge is very lax.

I feel anyone thinking of attempting this should rethink it as the information out there which is very scarce lacks many things.

Anyone care to comment.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeht
Anyone care to comment.

Sure. It would probably be cheaper and easier to join than get a dues card forged. Anyway, I'm a freemason and I don't have a dues card, so don't hold too much store by them.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It takes much more than a dues card, pass grip, password etc to get past our Western Gate.
A dues card will get you in the building but if you are a stranger your feet will be held to the fire before we let you sit in the Lodge.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Our Lodge requires someone to vouch for you - so one way or another, someone we know to be a Mason knows the "guest" to be a Mason.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Perhaps you guys could use the new RFID issued id's as a means of knowing who is a mason and who is not. Will you all be accepting those?

The U.S. State Department soon will begin issuing passports with radio frequency identification, or RFID, chips embedded in them, and Virginia may become the first state to glue RFID tags into all its driver's licenses.

... the legislation, called the Real ID Act, gives unfettered authority to the Department of Homeland Security to design state ID cards and driver's licenses. Among the possibilities: biometric information such as retinal scans, fingerprints, DNA data and RFID tracking technology.

news.com.com...

[edit on 26-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This has come up so many times, and each time no one has ever bothered to back it up with any kind of action.

I think a dues card could maybe be obtained and forged.

We aren't going to let the ATS boards be used to commit fraud.

If a member really feels that masonry is evil and wants to investigate, by all means, they can join, and tell us what they find out. Until someone does, I'm simply going to close any thread that is recommending silly and illegal activities like this.

top topics

join