It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I knew this would eventually surface regarding Russian Spy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Leonid Nevzlin, former CEO of the oil giant and current chairman of the Diaspora Museum in Tel Aviv, says the former Russian spy came to Israel with classified documents on Yukos which may be damaging to Russian leaders. Nevzliln estimates that Litvinenko’s death was connected with this information, which he has handed to London police investigators of the murder.

www.debka.com...

Comment and what it all means:
I TOLD YA SO
I just knew it would eventually surface:

Mossad/CIA/MI6 are about the sloppiest cleaners on the planet. Either they do this on purpose to facilitate fear in the ones that squeak or they are just sloppy, wreckless and dumber than a nail.

I believe it is the second:
Dumber than a nail.
The Reptilian brain with no frontal lobes demonstrates the same patterns (Fear(flee) Fight, Feed, Fornicate) wreckless.
Here you thought Reptilian was a ET shape shifter with scales, slit pupils, claws and all.... lol

Israel is not jewish...its a masonic, goddess, sun worshipping, demonic cult like most other nations are now. One of their purposes is to bring hatred toward the common jew. (ISis RA ELohim). I say masonic because they use the meaning within a meaning within a meaning model as to never really show what the true agenda is about,,,, that and the rituals we are forced to engage in.

No offense to freemasons in general. Like I have said before..many freemasons are good folks just trying to better themselves and to be of service to their fellow human beings .

The real force that wages war on mankind is in Rome (Vatican).
As long as they can occupy you with rituals (go to work, pray the same prayers to God, celebrate the holidays, pay the same bills, same cleansing routines(shower, shine, and shave) , watch the same TV shows, listen to the same radio stations, attend the same work meetings, follow same routes into work, visit same websites more than others, etc...they own you and keep you spirtually dead)

Dont misunderstand me...I'm not immune to this because I fall victim to it as well. This is what they have designed for us all to meet basic needs in everyday life. (no real way around it) A device used basically to survive in the reality they have created for us.

So next time you say its a big jewish conspiracy.. or snicker about conspiracies that really do exist...remember...its the Vatican that is the highest Luciferian Occult Lodge on the planet orchestrating it all...Zionists only being 1 of many groups used to spread their dark agenda. It isnt another Vatican Conspiracy theory. Sadly its the real McCoy.

I wish it was a conspiracy theory..... or a Phelps theory
Tinfoil hat jokes wont make it less true nor will it make it go away.

new topics

join