It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy And Dropa Stones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I just watched a video off bittorrent labelled "George Green Shows Simple Free Energy" and its astounding to say the very least. He is a Multi Millionaire tied up with Billy Meier and he demonstrates a simple free energy configuration of magnets which is amazing. I couldn't find it on youtube or google video but I guess it wont be long before its there also.

The point I want to make is really a link between the configuration of the magnets using an outer ring of magnets in the exact same shape as the Dropa Stones with the notch out of a circle style. I also linked the magnet configuration to the Nasa footage of the Tether incident and the objects seen floating in that video.

This trio of linked items sent the hairs on the back of my neck up and this could be something I might actually construct ( the free energy device ) as I have 20+ years in the electrical/ electronics field and I currently have lots of spare time. I will keep you posted to the success-failure of trying to build a replica as its a pretty simple design.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
i did a quick read of the Dropa Stones at Wikipedia to refresh the memory circuit

you'll have to somehow obtain a dropa stone to analyse it's makeup,
there's one mention that the stones had a high concentration of 'cobalt'
which is a strange thing...that analysis was made by a russian team

they also mentioned that there was a humming sound from the stones-
set in a spinning motion- which reminded them of the hum from an electric transformer............sounds phishy to me

new topics

join