It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researchers Chase Mysterious Creature in Oklahoma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
There have been numerous sightings of a mysterious beast in the mountains of southeast Oklahoma. Now, a scientific team claims they have proof of the ape-like primate.

The first reported sighting was back in the 1800s. Since then, dozens of Oklahomans claim to have seen a strange ape-like creature.

The rich, crisp colors of fall highlight the picturesque mountains of southeast Oklahoma. But are you alone here? It's so peaceful, so secluded you can almost hear the leaves drop.

Until, unexplained haunting screams echo through the trees.

Many believe a large beast lurks in this wilderness, provoking fear and curiosity among the locals. Green Hill road is famous for the Green Hill monster. Many truly believe a strange creature roams the wilderness of southeast Oklahoma.

The rest is here:

www.kfor.com...

Well this one doesn't just show itself and then disappear, it's seems to like snapping necks so I think I'll be staying out of that neck of the woods (no pun intended).

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Creepy story. If I lived in that area I know I would stay out of the woods.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I just finished watching a documentary about the Oklahoma Bigfoot. These creatures are magnificent and must be protected under all circumstances.

The Indians said the bigfoot can control minds and make people forget what they saw, or the bigfoot can stand right in front of you and control your mind so that you can't see it. They also can become invisible at any time and they go under ground when in danger.

The film crew in the documentary were scared because something kept throwing rocks in the forest at night while they were there.

I think that killing a bigfoot should be illegal. They're not animals they are humanoids and very advanced in paranormal powers.

Here in Australia there are many reports of similar bigfoot creatures. I went looking for the creatures deep in the forest a few miles from where I live and I came across an area that had a very strong smell of some kind. I went there a few times by myself hoping one of them would approach me, but nothing showed up.

The bigfoot creatures are truly amazing and when they die out then this world has lost something priceless.

I think we should help protect the bigfoot and let them know that we're not going to hurt them.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I couldn't get through on the link above. I found this page with lots of links www.n2.net...

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Good link Aztec! They have articles for all over the country, which leads one to believe these creatures may be as common as deer. That would make sense if you coupled the idea with your Indian folk lore that they can make themselves invisible.

Some dope jazz beats too.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I just got back from vacation, maybe I'll go ahead and head over there...

Aztec, I love your care for fellow sentient beings! It's ashame the knights of old couldn't have held back on the dragons... they were the true magic of this world.
Truly though, paranoral Bigfoots... perhaps they took a different step in evolution the rest of us skipped, or rather "went around".

I noticed several Texan articles on there, I'll have to check it out...
- Tass

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I have a question, how can you say these creatures need protected. We cant even be sure they exist. You should say, "if they are real we should try to protect them." You said,

The Indians said the bigfoot can control minds and make people forget what they saw, or the bigfoot can stand right in front of you and control your mind so that you can't see it. They also can become invisible at any time and they go under ground when in danger.

If this is the case, then we have absolutely no way of knowing for sure they exist. I mean, they would make themselves invisible, and if we did manage to see them we would forget. You said that.

I am not saying that they dont exist. Though I highly doubt that they have paranormal powers. If they do, we will never know that they exist, and we will, (like we do now), have to let our IMAGINATIONS guide our minds. We will in a sense, make up something, because as humans we are running out of things to explore. I personaly think that all of this is caused by the same childhood urge to explore the attick. Dreams of castles with secret pasage ways. Hopes that we dont know all there is to know about our surroundings. We are curious animals. In closing, we dont know, cant prove it, therefore as of now they do not exist.

[Edited on 11/18/2003 by Seapeople]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
But if you filmed them on video.. they cannot fool the technology.

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by Outtis]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outtis
But if you filmed them on video.. they cannot fool the technology.

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by Outtis]

So do you have on on video? If you do everyone here would want to see it I think. You can fake videos. You can doctor previously taken photage. Though they cant fool the technology, the technology can fool us. But yes, I guess by theory, if you video taped them, but you couldnt see them. You might be able to pull it off.

[Edited on 11/18/2003 by Seapeople]

new topics

top topics

join