It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry rigorously studied

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Dissertations on Freemasonry

It's nice to think we are studying the fraternity - it's nice to think we understand it, those of us who read books, those of us even in the fraternity.

It would be folly for any of us to truly think we know much on the matter. It would be foolish to think anyone does. There are authors such as Jim Marrs, or ranters on the radio such as Alex Jones, then there are unheard of people such as Harland-Jacobs and Jessica Leigh.

Ph.D students from Duke University their dissertation was on:

"The Essential Link": Freemasonry and British Imperialism.

At the time of this writing I have not found the complete text but only read the abstract. It is a doccument consisting of 347 pages and was written in the year 2000. It discusses the effect of Freemasonry in the British Empire; its effects upon the British Empire and the world, and the effects of the rise of the British Empire upon Freemasonry.

Sounds like a great subject.

There are probably hundreds of such in depth focused topics concerning Freemasonry - another one is a 388 page long dissertation concerning Freemasonic regalia from 1865-1918 in the United States and the subsequent 80 year long specialized industry it created. (Also concerns other fraternal regalia)

As you can see the subject is emmensely studied, and the resources this forum and I'm sure most of us if not all of us lack can be found or the first step to finding it can be found in these dissertations.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Thanks for the link.

I’d also like to get my hand on the full text for the link between freemasonry and imperialism.

Looking at the British North Atlantic world between 1751 and 1918, this dissertation explores the reciprocal relationship between Freemasonry and imperialism. It asks how Freemasonry contributed to the building and consolidation of the British Empire and what the fraternity reflected about the broader imperial context.

www.esoteric.msu.edu...

I had looked at this in the past, and have questioned MasonicLight on the subject a little. This dissertation is sure to answer many of my questions.

Although, I’m sure you'll discover soon enough that some secrets are held by masonry that non-masons cannot access.

[edit on 26/11/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I have been to the thread about masons having sex rituals bang bang bang

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
muhlis, the sex rituals you are referring to is probably OTO, not freemasonry. But I’m not the guy to ask for this, other members will be happy to answer your questions.

But, if you keep posting like this you’ll just get banned and you’ll never know.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
muhlis, the sex rituals you are referring to is probably OTO, not freemasonry. But I’m not the guy to ask for this, other members will be happy to answer your questions.

But, if you keep posting like this you’ll just get banned and you’ll never know.
you know when people lie or tell the truth test all of them and it will just go out with confidence or without.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by muhlis]

[edit on 26-11-2006 by muhlis]

new topics

top topics

join