It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What paranormal abilities do you have?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'm curious if anyone has any super powers/psychic powers they would like to share.

All I can do is Astral Project, I do have photographic memory to some extent, I do get telepathy spikes. That's about it. I can actually soften glass though too, so it doesn't cut me. Uri Geller had similar glass phenomena..........of course his spoon bending as well.

EDIT: I forgot visions. And auras. But alot of the stuff is useless.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by NewFoundSkeptic]

[edit on 25-11-2006 by NewFoundSkeptic]

Title edited to be more suitable for this forum.

[edit on 28/11/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I can read thought from a thousand miles away or what the person is like.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I can watch Deal or No Deal and look at the girls and accurately predict the approximate value of their case about 70 percent of the time. If I was on the show, I would want to see the girls up close though to get a better feel for what I thought was hidden within their case that is.
After thinking about that, I have temporary amnesia and can't think of any other super powers.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by orionthehunter]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
haha people it's all in your mind see if u can find your signs

Words Are Actions, Actions Are Words? Catch My Drift??

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
i once ate 21 hotdogs.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by muhlis
I can read thought from a thousand miles away or what the person is like.

Ace. A little oblique, but ace none-the-less.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Sometimes I get a memory of a place if I am somewhere where something extraordanary occoured or a strong emotion was left I will get that memory in my head. For me anywhere where there is a lot of history is like a cool acid trip. England was a fun country.

Can't remember what its called but I have always had this gift

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I can flip a toyota corrolla with my bare hands, and get hit by 3 different vars and survive.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well I wouldn't call it a superpower, lol, but there are some streetlights that go off when I walk under them where sometimes they even come back on when I walk back under them.
In fact there's one street light that's in front of a grocery store and bank that's right across the street from the hi-rise complex I live at that reliably goes off as I'm walking under it or even just approaching it from the other side of the street on my way to a nearby grocery store.
A few times I've walk up to whom ever was nearby where I told them to watch me walk under that streetlight and watch the light go off. I always get a kick out of watching their reactions when they then watch that light go off when I'm either just approaching it from a few feet away or when I'm walking right under it.

PS And here's another thing that happens quite often and I find it very annoying. I'm in the habit of turning down the volume of my TV set down all the way after 11pm if I'm still up watching it at that time so as to not disturb my neighbors who usually turn in at night about that time.
Well without fail, when I fall to sleep in front of my TV set I will suddenly wake up later in the night due to all of the noise coming from my TV set where somehow it's volume had been turned up -- sometimes waaaaaay up -- at least enough to wake me up! Strange... very strange.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
HI MY POWER IS TO CREATE A BAD LUCK TO OTHERS,ITS A CURSE I CANT TOUCH ANYONE,IM ALONE NO GIRL NO PETS,THE WORST IS THAT OTHERS BAD LUCKS BECOMES GOOD LUCK FOR ME.

CX

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Invisibility! At least it seems that way when i'm asking my kids to do something!!

No proper powers, do a lot of lucid dreaming and have managed to astral project at long last although this was once by accident and have yet to do it again.

I did beat the world record or eating fish fingers a while back, i did 40 in it about 10 minutes, unfortunately i found out afterwards the record was set wearing boxing gloves and i just used a fork!

Felt sick as a pig afterwards! My girlfriend and her daughter witnessed the event on webcam and my street cred as a cool dad went up another level in the eyes of my girls! They said it was a bit like something Homer Simpson would do......can't get a better compliment than that can ya!

CX.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I play a mean game of poker. I can read facial expressions and body language fairly well, so I use it to my advantage.

I can also be thinking about a song, and it will play on the station I'm listening to within minutes. Freaks the co-workers out a little!

I also have "Mommy Radar" -- I can asleep on the other side of the house and hear the baby cough or sigh.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I have the ability to calm jittery squirrels.

Fear me.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The cartoon Captain planet come to mind?

Welli have the power cosmic, and spend most of my time surfing the universe looking for new life for my boss to devour.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
OOBE's on the odd occasion, but none as accomplished as some of the other ATS posters.
I also get intuition about who is calling and for who the call is.
Also, prophetic dreams. Two recently we're bang on.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I have the ability to get everyone in a room to clear out in a hurry, about an hour after I eat a bunch of Baked Beans!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Please, let's keep the discussion to the realm of the paranormal and not fantastical jokes which belong on BTS.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I practice Synchronious Magick (or that's what I call it for the lack of a better word). Simply put, I throw probablities at one another for the better outcome. So for instance, I light a cig when I am waiting for a bus. Poof, the bus shows up because I was enjoying the cig... Maybe not a power per say, but useful.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well, this is one of those unfortunate situations where the "serious" powers sound more like BS than the funny powers, but here goes. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I can control the weather, but I almost never try to because it throws the local ecology out of whack.

I can read the future in tarot, but I almost never do anymore because it only makes the people I'm reading for angry when it comes true.

I can use magic, but I almost never do because I have ethical problems with using it capriciously, and I rarely find any task I can't accomplish mundanely.

There's more, but if the reader finds those three alone to be ridiculous, there'd be no point in listing the rest. Hopefully this doesn't destroy my credibility, but if it's gonna be said anywhere, might as well be said here.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by whargoul
I practice Synchronious Magick (or that's what I call it for the lack of a better word). Simply put, I throw probablities at one another for the better outcome. So for instance, I light a cig when I am waiting for a bus. Poof, the bus shows up because I was enjoying the cig... Maybe not a power per say, but useful.

LOL I do exactly the same when waiting for a train.
I call it 'Sod's law' though.

Seriously.
Or when you're waiting for a phone call, go and run the bath.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join