It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cease Fire in Gaza!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeMitsuko

somehow, and without no actual reasoning, you chose to display me as a genocidal maniac. i dont know why but if im such a mad-man that want to get rid of all the palestinians then why do you keep talking to me and asking me questions?

in the light of this i concluded that its pretty worthless talking to you. i will not put you on ignore but i will not bother with you anymore.

You posted a comment in my thread...remember? You began by trying to make it out that it was a sole Palestinian problem and that Israel was innocent and that 100% sure that Palestine would breach the cease-fire, and even though its some faction you still blame the entire Palestinian government, when in actuality its BOTH sides that are the problem and both sides have breached countless agreements.

This is what I orginally said:

I just worry that some disgruntled palestinian will of course want to break the cease fire and not abide by the agreed treaty and cause a ruckus. There is bound to be someone that will not want to see a ceasefire. I just hope that israel will overlook it if it happens and just go after the perpetrators.

I wish them both luck.

and here was your first reply:

i just hope it will last although i doubt it. if the palestinian will keep their promise im sure israel will not break the cease fire. and i also hope that the palestinians wont take advantage of this for a "Build Up" and stop their arms smuggling, this can only cause problams and could use as a pretext for israel.

While I admitted that there would be a breach on the Palestinian side and hoped Israel would understand, you only looked to the Palestinian side as being the problem and that they were just using this time as a "build-up" period.

So whatever...you arent doing me any favors by replying with propaganda anyway so you might as well ignore me.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

While I admitted that there would be a breach on the Palestinian side and hoped Israel would understand, you only looked to the Palestinian side as being the problem and that they were just using this time as a "build-up" period.

i looked both sides and saw that the palestinians have most chances to break the cease fire and i was right. and they ARE using it for a build up.

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

So whatever...you arent doing me any favors by replying with propaganda anyway so you might as well ignore me.

you should search the term "propoganda" up, it seems that you dont know its meaning.

You have added ThePieMaN to your Ignore List. Refresh the current page to remove their posts from the thread.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Propaganda:
The systematic propagation of a doctrine or cause or of information reflecting the views and interests of those advocating such a doctrine or cause.
Material disseminated by the advocates or opponents of a doctrine or cause: wartime propaganda.

Your "build-up" theory has some holes since Israel has been making claims for the past couple of weeks that they have already smuggled in lots of stuff. So what do they need to build up? Why have a cease-fire if you know they have more weapons. It just a break from all the negative PR Israel has been getting. They will let these stragglers throw a few rockets for a couple of days and then pounce on the rest of Palestine for it when they can appear as being in the right.

What will I do now that Im on his ignore list.Oh my.Im a condemned man.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Israel trying to show restraint with this "cease fire" yet the freakin idiots keep trying to push it. What is wrong with those people? Israel shoud know by now you cant argue with vulgarity removed LOL

Staff Edit: Please do NOT circumvent the Auto-Censor

[edit on 11-28-2006 by Djarums]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   

somehow, and without no actual reasoning, you chose to display me as a genocidal maniac. i dont know why but if im such a mad-man that want to get rid of all the palestinians then why do you keep talking to me and asking me questions?

in the light of this i concluded that its pretty worthless talking to you. i will not put you on ignore but i will not bother with you anymore.

Poor form DeMitsuko, you were doing well with your argument and i really wanted to see a real concrete pro isreal stance from you. It would have been nice to give everyone something serious to think about.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaper2

Poor form DeMitsuko, you were doing well with your argument and i really wanted to see a real concrete pro isreal stance from you. It would have been nice to give everyone something serious to think about.

the problam is people are not willing to think, so i dont wanna spend my time saying important things and then being laughed off and called genocidal by some anti-israelies. they cant think... they dont wanna hear... and thats one of the main reasons that there are few posts here by pro israelies and thats why you have a poor understanding of this conflict.

and if you really wanna know my view you can always u2u me...

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

anti-israelies. they cant think... they dont wanna hear... and thats one of the main reasons that there are few posts here by pro israelies and thats why you have a poor understanding of this conflict.

and if you really wanna know my view you can always u2u me...

They can't think and they don't wanna hear? LOL thats hilarious are you trying to assert that because a person is not Pro-Israeli that they are unable to think merely because a person doesn't agree with your views which may possibly be religiously biased? There are few posts here by pro-Israelis because so many of them attempted to come here and try to fool people by making misleading statements and skewing facts. The people here were smarter then that and they must have moved on to more greener, less intelligent pastures. Quite a few of those people appeared here more then likely as Cyber-soldiers anyway acting under the direction of he Israeli Foreign Ministry through the use of Megaphone software.
Besides, the fact is that many people especially in Europe and even here in the states saw for themselves how Israel was just by their actions in Lebanon and Palestine over the past few months. It has nothing to do with people not hearing you or not being intelligent enough to form their own opinion with your help.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Another rocket fired agian today at Israel...so far that makes at least one every day and this is day 8.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join