It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stolen away?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I don't like aliens. I think they're bad (just my personal opinion). I went vacationing when I was younger and saw a U.F.O. what's weird is that something brought me to the window to see it. telepathy? Soon after or around that time I had what I thought was metal in my jaw or around there. I didn't investigate I was just a kid. It went on for about 3 years up to sophomore year of high school. It would also make noises.......it's gone now......so it seems......I had a dream where I got shot and then woke up with internal bruises. I don't dream about aliens like other "abductees" that claim to........I'm trying to re-collect my past. Is there anything to this? Or am I just crazy?

[edit on 25-11-2006 by NewFoundSkeptic]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

That is all.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Heh, is that a yes or a no?!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Implants are not believed to be a 'one shot' deal. If you are 'tagged' and probably about half of the world's population may be.. then you would have several in a lifetime. Different models as I understand it for differing purposes.

What you experience in the etheral areas can seem real in 3d reality here and I've had similar experiences myself of things happening somewhere else and seeming so real in reality but then I snapped out of the trance so to speak.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I see...I am young though. And I read something about "scoop marks". I have some. I'll try to photo.

EDIT: I can't seem to find the marks. Could've sworn I had some. I can't believe I missed this though.....for no reason I have a long gash across the chest, that was somehow healed over without me ever knowing about it. Perhaps I didn't look at my chest in a long time?
I dunno, probably nothing, but it is kinda big scar....Could just be me, I'm pretty skeptical about things like this.

top topics

join