It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush UFO promise caught on tape! Here it is finally!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This is from the year 2000 while George W. Bush was campaigning in Arkansas. The man talking to Bush is Charles Huffer. I'm sure most of you have heard about this encounter but haven't seen the video or since you've seen it, like me, haven't been able to find it any where on the internet. I have searched high and low for the past couple of years and couldn't find it. Well here it is!

Also included in this short video montage is the clip of Dick Cheney on a talk radio show being asked if he has been briefed on UFOs and his response.

Please spread this around like wild fire. Everyone should see this at least once. Judge for yourself. I say we're being lied to...

vids.myspace.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Yeees, this is discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The voice on the radio sounds synthetic to me !?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Although they don't "reveal" anything, they also don't denying anything either in these clips. They both (or at least one) could have said something along the lines of "We aren't keeping anything from the public."

Instead Bush says something like "yes...sure I will" and Cheney says "well if I had been briefed it would have been classified and I couldn't talk about it." which to me implies that he has been briefed on UFOs and can't talk about it.

PS - Here is the clip uploaded onto youtube: www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
No controversy here. Think: If you were Prez, and suddenly cornered with a similar 'disclosure' question, your answer would be the same. Why: Because all presidents are coached to expect such questions out of 'left field' now and then and to always answer in vague affirmatives.

Imagine if instead, Bush replied, "No, I can not", or, "No, I will not (reveal, disclose)". Such a reply would infer that there was truth to deny. The corralary would send his PR into a tailspin. Ain't gonna happen.

It's much easier (and frustrating to JQP) to simply keep smiling and say, effectively, and nauseatingly, "Yes, of course, If I find out anything, I'll let you know". (BTW - did you catch Laura's snickering grin in the background? She knows something too...)

Thanks for the thread - keep posting!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Just to think though...I'm sure by now after being President for almost 2 full terms and his father being one of the UFO "know-it-alls" I'm sure Bush Jr knows a good bit about UFOs by now. Perhaps back in 2000 when Charles Huffer asked him he didn't. But I'm sure he asked daddy about UFOs while he was govenor of Texas. Whether or not Sr told him anything is the question...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-11-2006 by classified material]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Yeees, this is discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

True enough...by a couple of hours earlier

Please continue the discussion on the preceding thread.

Sorry cm

closing this one

top topics

join