It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AlienDocumentaries!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Could some of you give me some names of alien documentaries? I'd like to watch witness accounts, about abduction, cattle mutilation, things of that nature.

Thanks alot to anyone who responds

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Sorry no one's responding.

First, documentaries about mutilations are usually speculative with regard to aliens/ETs. I also think this small, unfortunate phenomena has been exaggerated in the mind of the people watching those shows to produce an unnecessary fear with regard to ETs. We do not know where those mutilations originate, but it's been damaging to the advancement of our understanding of the contact that is being established en masse by another race(s).

Second, I haven't been able to find any documentaries online concerning the above, or on abductees, after a cursory search.

However, I have two videos that you might find interesting.

The first is the Mexican UFO Conference that took place in May 2006. It's a very comprehensive and imminently compelling accounting of everything that's happened to date. It will knock your socks off. Here is the link.

The second video is about a reclusive Swedish man named Billy Meier, who has had contacts since he was very young. The video is a lecture given by a man who met Billy and who was brought undergound to see a copper pyramid that was built for Meier by his ET contacts. A very interesting video. Here is the link. Also, here is a link to Billy Meier's website.

Also, to help put things in a larger context here is a link to Michael St. Clair's website. There is a video interview with St. Clair on this site, as well as a wealth of other information St. Clair cites (and provides links to) that will put everything in context.

There is plenty more out there, but these are a fantastic start.

The point here is that we are being contacted; the contacts are positive; and the human race is being introduced to the wonder and immensity that is our universe, and invited to take an active part with the countless other intelligent species that inhabit it.

This is an unbelievable time, and we are on the threshold of a new age on this planet. As we come to a fuller understanding of what is happening, our fears will dissolve and will be replaced with love, compassion, wonder and respect for ourselves and this universe.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Here are couple re reported Airliner encounters with UFOs and radio communications with Traffic Control and Military Radar which a member posted and I watched yesterday. Pretty-good stuff in my opinion.

Sort of fits in with what I had suggested in another thread re Air Traffic Radar not tuned to pick up excessive high speed or stop, zig-zag or high acceleration UFOs, except where Airforce radar is used.

Dallas

vids.myspace.com...

vids.myspace.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Here are some of the best documentaries I’ve found (mostly on ATS) with great witness testimonies.

Out of the blue is an excellent documentary. (sci-fi channel)
video.google.com...

And of course the numerous testimonies of the Disclosure Project…
Extraterrestrial Contact and Close Encounter - Part 1
video.google.com...

Extraterrestrial Contact and Close Encounter - Part 2
video.google.com...

And I recently found this one, It’s an interview with Betty Hill (extremely boring but informative)
video.google.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I ususally check out Alienvideo for the latest 'alien documentaries'. Fastwalkers & UFO - Greatest Story Denied are the latest ones out. And if you havent seen , I highly recommend you watch Evidence: THe Case for NASA UFOs it to see what NASA has been filming during all these years of spaceflight.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I have tried to collect some of the best free UFO documentaries on my page, just click "videos". There is also some other interesting there...

top topics

join