It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no heaven or god, only SATAN

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I've thought this before, and I thought of it again last night, and so I'd like to share it.

Satan is supposed to be the trickster, the opposer of man, the slanderer and a down right liar.

Satan will do anything he can to grab the little Christians and make them his.

If I was satan, I could think of nothing funnier than making christians believe in a god and a heaven, only to CRUSH them at the end.

Imagine the look on a christians face when they go to a temporal fake heaven, only to have satan come along and say "by the way, there is no heaven or god. It's been me all along. Now you're mine. You always were, and you always wil be. I'm going to play with you forever. Next time you'll believe in god too, but you'll just end up here with me. Ha ha."

That would be the biggest lie of all, and I think Satan could pull it off.

Discuss.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by Unrealised]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I have a few bible quotes to add a little bit of fuel.

"and Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel." (I Chronicles 21:1)

"and again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah." (II Samuel 24:1)

Does this mean that satan and god are one and the same?

It sounds like it to me.

Also:

"And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him." (I Samuel 16:23)

I mean, sure, god can do anything he likes. Why though, would it really be necessary to send an EVIL spirit from himself to a man?

Doesn't sound very holy to me. It may be good for teaching a lesson and proving his power, but come on.

God is, in my eyes, a pretty decent fellow, wether he teaches us through grace or 'other' means.

It just makes me think you know?

Could satan be god and vice versa?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
And how would this affect Bhuddists, Jews, Muslims, Wiccans and Oral Roberts?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well,
I'll just keep believing and knowing God and Jesus, and you just keep rooting for satan - 'cause at the end theres gonna be a fight... and no doubt your gonna be in that wall of darkness the lights gonna have to give a good kicking to.

Truth is, when people post stuff like this, I just pity them.

And as for satans little sign in your avatar, well its a free world to choose what you like, but how are you going to explain it in the next life? You may adore / worship satan, but he sure ain't gonna great you all friendly like...

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
And how would this affect Bhuddists, Jews, Muslims, Wiccans and Oral Roberts?

Well I wouldn't know, because I cannot relate at this point to their teachings.

Do you have any input towards the ways of their beliefs that you would like to add?

I mean, is a Buddhists Nirvana run by a god who gives them false hope too?

Oh, as for Oral Roberts....

a man who parades the world trying to heal the sick, well that's clearly a false hope action of the anti-christ.

I'l wait for jesus to do the healing and Oral Roberts can keep his money.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Well,
I'll just keep believing and knowing God and Jesus, and you just keep rooting for satan - 'cause at the end theres gonna be a fight... and no doubt your gonna be in that wall of darkness the lights gonna have to give a good kicking to.

Truth is, when people post stuff like this, I just pity them.

And as for satans little sign in your avatar, well its a free world to choose what you like, but how are you going to explain it in the next life? You may adore / worship satan, but he sure ain't gonna great you all friendly like...

Exactly. Like I was saying to my dad last night, who doesn't believe in God, I said whatever you face, keep faith in god.

Also, I didn't say I was rooting for satan. Don't ever make a religious assumption about me. I was simply saying that the enemy of man could have more power than we know.

As for my avatar, look at yours. I'm personally offended by suicide. How will you explain such a graven image to god?

You see what I mean?

I have the avatar because it reminds me of where I have come from.

Oh, and as for pitying me, why? Is it not better to fully understand the tricks that Satan may use to fool us?

This is what I would suggest.

If you get to heaven, and find it is controlled by satan, pray until satan disappears and becomes god again.

Geez, don't be so sensitive.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Satan is a part of the Christian belief system, therefore anyone who follows Satan is just a Christian in denial. They're just not bright enough to realize it.

Learn to think outside the book and I assure you, your mind will go places you haven't even imagined yet.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
You come from Satan???

Errr then errr....ok what ever.

My avatar is a look at the darker side of life, yes, yours shows you where you come from...you come from Satan, so as a follower of Jesus and God the Lord Almighty, I have a good reason to hate you.

Light versus dark thing.

Oh and Satan has no power of you or any one unless God condemns you to the darkness... then your all satans....

Jesus said so when satan tried to offer him the world...

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
For you to even consider this as a possibility indicates that you have not felt a spiritual cathartic moment. There is outside of this world, and it is certainly not what most believe, but love and light are our creators. The more you love and forgive, the more eternal light you reveal from within. When this happens, you will know where satan/evil/darkness belongs... to those who are yet unable to understande the truth.

My advice to you is to look deeper into your spirituality, and do not write it off to sinister.

AAC

[edit on 25-11-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
My apologies, I thought it was clear, Oral Roberts was a joke. He still is.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
You come from Satan???

Errr then errr....ok what ever.

I didn't mean that I come from Satan.

I come from a world that is so vile and disgusting, so painful and full of lies that I can look at the Sigil of Baphomet and feel better that I am on a better path than the path satan has prepared for any who stray from gods flock.

That is what I meant.
As for hating a person, that's not the teachings of Christ.

Shame on you for hating a brother who is like a child, lost and under-developed by the foolings of the devil. Have you no compassion?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
My apologies, I thought it was clear, Oral Roberts was a joke. He still is.

He sure is.

I'd never heard of him until you mentioned his name.

I looked him up and almost vomited with laughter.

Excellent.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
For you to even consider this as a possibility indicates that you have not felt a spiritual cathartic moment. There is outside of this world, and it is certainly not what most believe, but love and light are our creators. The more you love and forgive, the more eternal light you reveal from within. When this happens, you will know where satan/evil/darkness belongs... to those who are yet unable to understande the truth.

My advice to you is to look deeper into your spirituality, and do not write it off to sinister.

AAC

[edit on 25-11-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

That was a really nice and positive post. I come from a Christian background, and when I was 21 or so I started dabbling with the other side.

Then my mother got sick with cancer so I turned away from the devil and the glory he makes you feel about yourself.

When mum died a few days ago, I knew that God was the way.

Don't get me wrong. I know that.

Thanks again for your post.

THAT was a christian way of explaining a better path and the virtues of Jesus.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Greetings Unrealised

Read the following thread, very carefully and attentively.

Lucifer, Details

Then perhaps you will know where to start as to Be Self-Realized, and turn that Pentagram Upright!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
You may want to be sure to read the posts of Rosencroix and Chela in that thread, for the complete view.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
God is real, the idea that comes, the solution that is needed, the healing hand.

Satan is a lier and the father of lies. He brings chaos, turmoil, sickness.

Opposites.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised

The little Christians?

He is already a defeated foe.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Greetings Unrealised

Read the following thread, very carefully and attentively.

Lucifer, Details

Then perhaps you will know where to start as to Be Self-Realized, and turn that Pentagram Upright!

Very nice.

One points up and the other points down.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Originally posted by Unrealised

The little Christians?

He is already a defeated foe.

You know what I meant by the little christians. Don't make me explain that one.

Anyway, yes, he is defeated in that his destruction is prophecised, but he is still free to do as he wishes at this point. He does his work through and in us.

Tamahu, your posts and the corresponding links are very interesting.

The thing that used to stump me was when Jesus said he was the morning star, i.e- lucifer.

The extended understanding that you have given me access to is very helpful in that it further explains the spiritual forces at play, in that in a dualistic universe, where things are divided by the very nature of dualism, one will have to prevail over the other.

Dualism in itself forces both sides to 'combat' to whatever end necessary.

Now, moving on to a universe that seems dualistic is another story. A facade is only useful until you see what is behind it, and this is what I have gained by reading the things you offered me.

Once the facade is lifted we see that a very complex divine plan has been laid out for us to discover.

Nice.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
i'm sorry to heaqr of your loss. But I have a sneaking feeling that you will be just fine. You ask the right questions, keep your mind open, and love to the point that it empowers you, and you will receieve your validation... and yes, it is the way, the truth, and the light...

Also remember that we as humans need to unlearn some things that keep up in doubt. The way religion is repreented is an illusion to the senses. Jesus said walk in my shoes and all things are heavenly. Jesus preach love. That is what is important. Love fixes everything, it is the ultimate anticdote.

Spirituality is a long and wonderful road... trust thyself first.

AAC

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join