It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified NSA UFO documents....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Being the Conspiricy hound that I am I was over at the NSA site scrolling thru their declassified material. I'm not sure what I hope to run accross but hopefully they let something slip by.

The sightings in Iran on Sept of 1976 is pretty fascinating. It was witnessed by an Air Force General, qualified flight crews and experianced tower personnel. Here is a link:

Sept. 19th, 1976 Iranian ufo's. (PDF)

But an easier to read version is three pages later Here.

I'm going to keep searching. Who knows, I may get lucky and stumble across something even more amazing.

Here is another interesting one:

UFO Hypothesis and survival questions

[edit on 25-11-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Very interesting find. I'm looking foward to what you find in the future.

In the second link you provided, it says that Iranian citizens reported seeing a "bird-like" object in the sky and also a "helicopter with its lights on." Though the military denied it, do you believe that these possibly have been new Iranian aircrafts that were being tested at the time, or even possibly US aircrafts used to spy on Iran?

I haven't seen many images showing UFO's that have a bird shape design to it, so what came to my mind while reading it is that they could be fighter jets.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
They could well have been experimental predecessors to the F-117, which were used as surveillance over the USSR.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It's possible. It was fun to go thru the stuff though.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
its funny how people without common sense disregard all the facts and try to explain everything in a way they feel comfortable, they say oh these have to be ours because the human race is so superior, the trewth of the matter is if u actually study the capabilities of alien space craft u would realize humans could not build those things and could not fly those things because of the g-force alone, i know for a fact that we r trying to build aircraft that mimic alien space craft but u have to remember what came first were copying them and not the other way around

as for govt documents, the mod in the uk released the "rendlesham files", so im looking through it and found page 76 which was an osi summary which in essence stated that the u.s. military was correct that an alien space craft did land and the creatures got out and communicated with general gordon williams but and here goes the most interesting part to me the osi considered it a peaceful contact therefore it was "of no defence interest" and u'll see that phrase in every govt in the world including the u.s. govt, so what theyre saying is they acknowledge it exists but they cant do anything about it and so the best policy is to deny it and hope the stupid people of the world believe them

top topics

join