It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney admits to being briefed on the subject of UFOs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Dick Cheney admits being briefed on the subject of UFOs?

You be the judge.

1) Watch this video on UFOs and The White House.

2) Towards the end of the video they show Dick Cheney being asked on a radio show if he has ever been briefed on the subject of UFOs and if so what was he told. Listen to Cheney's response...

vids.myspace.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
WTF!?!?!?!? there was a UFO over the white house?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Good video! The most compelling speech was Raegan's when he said 'If we were threatened by aliens blah blah blah...maybe they are already here' ..I think that this says alot about aliens and ufos. Anyways good video.

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
Good video! The most compelling speech was Raegan's when he said 'If we were threatened by aliens blah blah blah...maybe they are already here'

The part where he says, "is not an alien presence already among us?" - he's talking about communism. Not aliens. The alien story was a metaphor of sorts.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

Good video! The most compelling speech was Raegan's when he said 'If we were threatened by aliens blah blah blah...maybe they are already here'

The part where he says, "is not an alien presence already among us?" - he's talking about communism. Not aliens. The alien story was a metaphor of sorts.

Misinformation agent, hoo!

No, seriously. Can you prove this in any way? It's probably true, but I'd like some backing on this claim as former President Raegan has never made a statement on what he meant that day.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfen_lied
WTF!?!?!?!? there was a UFO over the white house?

Coincidentally having a "blip" on the radar screen and cause that much of a ruckus?

hmmm

"It's a bird... it's a plane... we don't know what it is... it's a blip!"

Sorry, but technologies today wouldn't render a "blip" that would spook the government that badly... the radar technology rendered that type of response as a "blip" but the government using the same technology had a crappy response for 9/11?

Nice.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
"If I had been briefed I'm sure it was classified and I couldn't talk about it."

Well...in my mind that confirms that he has been briefed on UFOs and it is indeed classified.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The content of the briefing might have been something like: "we have experimental aerial surveillance assets which fly over North Korea. These technologies are not acknowledged and are classified Top Secret/SCI codeword XXX YYY. These have occasionally been seen by the public which tends to think that they are UFOs. We do not wish to disabuse them of this notion for national security reasons."

I have heard, first hand, a lecture from a CIA historian who described various early technologies from 1950's to 1960's, like U2 flights and others, which were seen, at the time, as UFO or flying saucers by the public, and were not acknowledged by the government.

So, I think it is assured that some of the same thing is happening today.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
That's it, my vote goes for the Clinton's. If Hillary decides to go for the 08' term she can count on my vote
The bush family reign is almost over, and I have a good feeling about a possible Clinton disclosure attempt. I hope that I am right and that finally someone puts the rest of the world up to date.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

The content of the briefing might have been something like: "we have experimental aerial surveillance assets which fly over North Korea. These technologies are not acknowledged and are classified Top Secret/SCI codeword XXX YYY. These have occasionally been seen by the public which tends to think that they are UFOs. We do not wish to disabuse them of this notion for national security reasons."

I have heard, first hand, a lecture from a CIA historian who described various early technologies from 1950's to 1960's, like U2 flights and others, which were seen, at the time, as UFO or flying saucers by the public, and were not acknowledged by the government.

So, I think it is assured that some of the same thing is happening today.

If you believe that all UFO sightings are secret government craft then you might be right on that. But I believe that some UFOs are of ET origin and I also believe that at some level, they know this but are unwilling to tell us flat out.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Found something interesting regarding President Reagan's speech to the UN in 1987 on how the UFO Invasion part was added and a wee-bit on President Reagan's sightings of a UFO led to his asking a pilot to follow it while Gov of California.
FYI
First time I had read about all this:
www.presidentialufo.com...

Pres Reagan's 1987 UN Speech (Alien Threat):
www.reagan.utexas.edu...

Dallas

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
ronald reagan wanted to ask the u.n. what if there was a threat from "creatures" from outer space but the speech writer decided to change that and of course turned it into a metaphor, while pres. reagan was giving a speech at a maryland school the speech writer couldnt interfere and he went on to talk about the aliens again

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
"If I had been briefed I'm sure it was classified and I couldn't talk about it."

Well...in my mind that confirms that he has been briefed on UFOs and it is indeed classified.

Well,... "Fanatical Skeptics" might say that a "reasonable Skeptic" like Cheney ( anyone is a reasonable Skeptic if they agree with your Skeptical opinion of UFOs! ) , would instinctively ( that always sounds better to Skeptics than "Magically" ) know this was a "trick" question from a "pseudoscientist" and would thus respond humorously with a "trick" answer such as the quote above.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   

If we only perceive the world from a certain perspective, then the plain truth can be hidden even if stated outright. i.e., if the 9-5 does not include serious thought of aliens, etc., then its easy for the neuronet to configure what is beins said to be symbolic.

But taking into account of ancient religious stories, peoples experiences of possession, U.F.O. encounters, etc...maybe there is something to it.

At the end, we might find out we are the aliens (to this planet.)
After all our atoms were formed from supernovas, no?
Who knows...

Peace

Dalen

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This is from the year 2000 while George W. Bush was campaigning in Arkansas. The man talking to Bush is Charles Huffer. I'm sure most of you have heard about this encounter but haven't seen the video or since you've seen it, like me, haven't been able to find it any where on the internet. I have searched high and low for the past couple of years and couldn't find it. Well here it is!

Also included in this short video montage is the clip of Dick Cheney on a talk radio show being asked if he has been briefed on UFOs and his response.

Please spread this around like wild fire. Everyone should see this at least once. Judge for yourself. I say we're being lied to...

vids.myspace.com...

[edit on 26-11-2006 by classified material]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Boy oh boy, do I love doing this...
Reagan talks about Aliens
"If suddenly there was a threat to this world from some other species from another planet."
Oh, right, he's talking about the species Homo Sapiens Russictus from the planet Communoid.
Reagan opened his goofy, senile mouth on numerous occasions concerning extra terrestrials. Whether or not this is significant is irrelevant. Could Reagan have simply been losing his mind? That's certainly a possibility. Reagan sure was clueless when asked about the Iran - Contra affair.

The bottom line here is that this is not a metaphor.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

That's it, my vote goes for the Clinton's. If Hillary decides to go for the 08' term she can count on my vote The bush family reign is almost over, and I have a good feeling about a possible Clinton disclosure attempt. I hope that I am right and that finally someone puts the rest of the world up to date.

Just what we need, another 4-8 years of the Bush/Clinton crime family.

What exactly makes you think that Hillary CLINTon will disclose anything?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Here is a youtube video that includes both the Bush and Cheney statements...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join