It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Box UFO Secrets video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
For those of you unlucky enough to have missed this show on The History Channel. Here you can watch part 1 and part 2.

vids.myspace.com...

vids.myspace.com...

This show featured pilot ufo sightings, authentic audio recordings, and information from NORAD confirming many pilot ufo sightings to be genuine.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Cool.

Am gonna watch it now.
So it focuses on black box recordings?

Is there a way i can download it to the hard drive, insead of watching it on that site?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Cool.

Am gonna watch it now.
So it focuses on black box recordings?

Is there a way i can download it to the hard drive, insead of watching it on that site?

Yes...yes it does. Some pretty major/renowned pilot ufo sightings. Some of it shocked me and gave me goose bumps. Until you hear this stuff you just don't know...

I don't know about downloading it. I just found this and thought I'd post it for you folks to watch that haven't seen it yet.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by classified material]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
[edit on 25-11-2006 by classified material]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Great videos thanks for the link!

Stuff like this should surely create more media coverage, if only for the basic fact of passenger safety, If 300-400 ft cylinders are floating about in the sky that dont appear on radar, then I for one would want to know about it before I take my next flight!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
Great videos thanks for the link!

Stuff like this should surely create more media coverage, if only for the basic fact of passenger safety, If 300-400 ft cylinders are floating about in the sky that dont appear on radar, then I for one would want to know about it before I take my next flight!

I agree. It's too bad the media won't cover important information like this. They get better ratings by covering "drama".

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Good find classified material !! There were a few I had not heard of prior to this. And a couple eg flight 564 where additional radio transmission were added I had not heard before.

Thanks muchly, got the links in fav section. The only part I wish History channel would have expanded on was the 2-3 time brief-showed tether Shuttle incident. Perhap's their saving that one for the next special.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
There is a chance for everyone to get these videos straight to the hard drive.
Here are links for direct download of both videos:

content.movies.myspace.com...

content.movies.myspace.com...

Enjoy

new topics

top topics

join