It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

revealing video - Mexico/UFO conference

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
right on BassPlayer, PROVEN hoax

I do believe, really I do. But if you really want to start the search for answers correctly, begin with re-discovering the origins of religion and the events behind the myths. Here lies the truth.
Balloons are for clowns. How would you like to tumble through space?...space barf everywhere...

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Baloons dont:
stay stationary in the sky
revolve around eachother
move in formations
move as fast as the objects in the video
give off heat signatures

although, i think it may be possible that some of the "fleet" reports are baloons, but even if they were, why are they all white? no multicolor baloons???

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
Baloons dont:
stay stationary in the sky
revolve around eachother
move in formations
move as fast as the objects in the video
give off heat signatures

although, i think it may be possible that some of the "fleet" reports are baloons, but even if they were, why are they all white? no multicolor baloons???

SOOOOOooo, which is it, they don't stay stationary or they don't move and revolve? I'll bet hot air balloons give off heat signatures
were you here for the Prophet Yahweh fiasco? If not please research the threads on that guy and you will learn all about balloon UFO's. I think multi color balloons would be too much of a tell. The guy's claim that the Dragon will be born on the 9th meaning that the knowledge will come from Mexico seems like someone drumming up tourism for his poor country IMO.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join