It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

revealing video - Mexico/UFO conference

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hello there,
Its a long watch but its worth it every second..
It may be a bit boring at the beginning and you may be formiliar with some information given in the video.
But i ensure you, when the end approces your mouth will fall open.
Atleast....thats what mine did.
Footage at the end of the video is legit and may be disturbing to some.
I find it very intresting. i would like to hear your opinion about this.

[Video]
video.google.nl...

greetings, Tim

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Added to title

[edit on 25/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Thats a good video iv saw it umpteen times though its been been flying around ATS for a while.Its just weird how all the ufos are around mexico area

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
what about the cropcircles are they really made by E.T's?
The alien head like crop or all the messages in the crops.
Or the 2012 conspiracy.
Is this all making any sense?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I watched the video, and while the crop circles are fantastic, the UFO's most commonly sighted along with the end one called a 'sign' just seem to me to be balloons. Cleverly weighted and attached balloons, but balloons... I just can't see tumbling as an effective way to travel the cosmos.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I agree with horsemen. Very good video though.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Awesome video, props to Jaime Maussan.

Ball lightning, baloons...

holy crap, that video that showed the massive fleet with the 'mothership' in the middle was insane!!! my jaw droped

[edit on 26-11-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Maussan is a living fraud, don't waste your time.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Can you prove he is a fraud. I don't think he would be at these conferences if he was a fraud.The man may have fibbed or down right lied but I don't think he would commit fraud.

I believe that there is a good possibility that what is shown there is right on. Those pictures have been debunked and said to be hoaxed by nobodies. From what I see if they are faked someone went through a lot of trouble and expense. For myself much of that was right on.

I have also said before look at the position those ships fly into then watch your night sky. All them stars that you think are up there aren't really stars my friends.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hey guys, nice to see some responding on my topic.
What about the crop circles....they cant be faked, dont you think they are way to sulphisticated to be faked, you cant do that in 1 night, not even in 2 nights. Mabey its the government testing some kind of new device, or an intelligent species.

greetings

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I believe those crop circles are knowledge. I know there are joksters/people that create some of these circles but I am of course speaking of the others.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Airyphyla
Hey guys, nice to see some responding on my topic.
What about the crop circles....they cant be faked, dont you think they are way to sulphisticated to be faked, you cant do that in 1 night, not even in 2 nights. Mabey its the government testing some kind of new device, or an intelligent species.

greetings

You would be surprised what one (or a few people) can do in a night. The night is a very long time and in an area where getting caught is not a realy problem some pretty intricate and huge work can be done.

Speaking as a street artist I can say that I have surprised myself with what I can get done in under an hour let alone a whole night.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Now we know why so many people come into this country illegaly from mexico its not because of the better jobs here in america its to get away from their own version of illegal ALIENS lol just kidding.

Perhaps the reason is because mexico city is in a huge volcano bed and aliens are pondering how dumb a race has got to be to build a city in a volcano bed.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

The man may have fibbed or down right lied but I don't think he would commit fraud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
reduced lols

please read this thread about 1-liners

[edit on 27/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
At about 20 minutes into the film he shows a video of invisible tech.

Anyone know anything about what they showed? Just a camera trick?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Thats a good video iv saw it umpteen times though its been been flying around ATS for a while.Its just weird how all the ufos are around mexico area

Probably because a lot of celebrations in Mexico involve mass balloon releases, which seem to account for many of the "mexican fleet" ufo stories....

Granted, there are some legit Mexican cases, but it's hard to take the same folks seriously when they are also showing you balloon release vids and talking of fleets....

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I agree with the debunkers on this one. It's obviously balloons, I mean what? Are we back to the Yawyeh times again? Does people here some kinda magic ability making them unable to learn?

I also find it funny, and incredibly irresponsible, that they're discussing other videos/photos that's been debunked over and over again even here on ATS. Big blow to any credibility they had left.

Originally posted by spines
At about 20 minutes into the film he shows a video of invisible tech.

Anyone know anything about what they showed? Just a camera trick?

Yup, it's a camera trick. It's not even a camera trick, but a projection trick. It's about a new kind of 'nano' tech, or just a regular projection tech to the rest of us, that enables a special projector to shoot 'invisible' pictures at a screen (the paper he was holding) that transformes the light into the visible spectrum. Think of it as UV light, it's invisible until it hits something white. Nothing but a trick.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
oh men , the invivisble planes bit was really funny... did this guy really show this at an UFO conference?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Or the 2012 conspiracy.

Absolutely, watch one being made on camera here:
youtube.com...

[edit on 27-11-2006 by realanswers]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers

Or the 2012 conspiracy.

Absolutely, watch one being made on camera here:
youtube.com...

[edit on 27-11-2006 by realanswers]

Wow is that real.
I dont know what to think of it.
Great vid guys....check it out!!

Tim

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Proven Hoax. The guy who made it also explained later how he photoshoped two superimposed images and then programed a sequence where one faded into the other.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join