It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever Happened To The Annanuki Film?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I remember reading a thread oh several months back about a new film comming out about the Annanuki www.1anunnaki.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Annanuki Film What is the latest on this? it sounds like a great film but has the film been prevented from beiong showing or has the budget for making the film run out?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Sorry, link went hey wire!!

www.1anunnaki.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Forget about the movie,why dont you wait and see the real thing.

The true ahnunahki will be here even before the movie is realeased.

But if they did make the movie,it might be intresting to watch.

just so long as its accurate as can be.

btw,do you believe the ahnunahki are real?

[edit on 25-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Maybe if our world wasn't as messed up, then I wouldn't beleive in them.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
Maybe if our world wasn't as messed up, then I wouldn't beleive in them.

Is it there fault or is it the ones who created the mess?

If you give birth to a child,you help them until them become adults,then you let them make there own choices,but if all the choices they made messed things up,what would be your attitude to them?

If you can come up with a logical answer to that question,then you will also see why they dont just fix all our problems.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Ah the old gods comming back well I dunno about that. The ahnunahki sounds interesting I havent heard of these gods and for a Pagan that is saying a lot.

Any more information on these ahnunahki?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well in reply to THSOM query, i have an open mind. The symarian civililization that existed before even the Persian Empire came to pass was very sophicated having been the first civilisation to use the written word. I also look at other anicent civilisations and wonder if something not of this world gave them a lending hand, I mean don't you think it is somewhat odd that the Eyptians had pryaminds and yet you can see examples of pyramid ideology in other anicent cultures ie the Incas and Mayans. Take a look at the Far East, ie Cambodiea and again you have pryamid structures in place. Considering people did not get around the world much that strikes me as being a heck of a coincidence!!
And recent studies show that all these sites are alinged with each other via use of astromony and observation of the solice. Now that is creepy!!!

I also have an open mind to the notion that we are not the first advanced civilisation to be running around this planet. What or who existed before the last Ice Age? To quote one famous pointy eared green blooded Vulcan
"There are always possibilities".

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Ah the old gods comming back well I dunno about that. The ahnunahki sounds interesting I havent heard of these gods and for a Pagan that is saying a lot.

Any more information on these ahnunahki?

if the old gods are as the ones in stargate sg1 serie(maybe pretty close to reality even more then we are willing to accept it might even be cloud to real project and its been made for the cover and it almost blew open so they made a episode that it was cover so if it was blown open they would have even said they were speaking about that episode) we have to be really on our tows because we don't know there intensions and i blame them for creating religion which with held our progress and which created many wars and poverties.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I thought "Marduk" already has shown that this "annunaki" is really a made up word and has no historical bearing. I think the original word was Annu and it referred to some lower Gods in Sumer? Oh geez Marduk is going to crucify me if i got this wrong....

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Id rather see an epic of gilgamesh movie.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
ok so i looked at that link and the first thing that popped out was its a SCI-FI movie and hollywood is making it and we all know what kind of people they are, no wonder the govt can keep the denial going is because of all the trekkie fools here talking about abductions, reptilians, nordics, sumerians, annukies, death rays, star gazers, etc

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by trewth
the govt can keep the denial going is because of all the trekkie fools here talking about abductions, reptilians, nordics, sumerians, annukies, death rays, star gazers, etc

I'm sorry, but which "trekkie fools here" were you referring to? Anyone in particular?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
oh theres no need to point them out but theyre all over the place

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
that sight looks awsome, i iwll be there a while, same focus as xfacts.com, pretty cool.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The Anunnaki are said to be our creators according to Sumerian history or lore.
They created us as mining slaves to mine here on Earth for gold to build some kind of machine to save their home planet.

Here is a link and a video about the Anunnaki.

www.dark-truth.org...

video:
www.dark-truth.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scottish One
The Anunnaki are said to be our creators according to Sumerian history or lore.
They created us as mining slaves to mine here on Earth for gold to build some kind of machine to save their home planet.

Then they chose a pretty crappy planet as gold is so rare in here to be a precious metal... Also seems they weren't in any particular urgency to save themselves, since they decided to create a brand new race to do it for them...

Speaking of which, when will they arrive, since people seem to pretty sure it will be soon. How long is soon, are we talking a God scale soon , or a human scale soon?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
Forget about the movie,why dont you wait and see the real thing.
The true ahnunahki will be here even before the movie is realeased.
But if they did make the movie,it might be intresting to watch.
just so long as its accurate as can be.
btw,do you believe the ahnunahki are real?

I bet the movie comes out millenia before the Annanuki ever return...if they even existed. I won't hold my breath...thats for sure.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I thought that anyone who believes in the Annunaki would like to read about them from a legitimate source
after all you often hear people saying that the man who rediscovered this name either made it all up or doesnt know what hes talking about
so heres a link to the ETCSL
www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...
the ETCSL (Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature) is a free online Oxford university based library of ALL translated sumerian texts
it will therefore hold the absolute truth about Sumerian knowledge because it has the words of the sumerians themselves and not any modern interpretation of who they were
so just put Anunnaki, Anunaki, Annunaki or even Annanuki if you don't know how to spell very well and then click on go and the library will give you a link to every mention of the word written by the Sumerian scribes themselves thousands of years ago in their own words

when you get tired of reading the term "No hits"
you can enter the noun "Anuna"
thats Anu the akkadian word for Sun god and Na the sumerian word for Man
thats man as in human not man as in alien btw
Men of the sun god, whatever can they have been talking about
fyi the Mesopotamian culture is coloured by the fact that all the gods were solar Deities or descended from Solar Deities

something like that donk?

Oh geez Marduk is going to crucify me if i got this wrong

I think you're thinking of some other religious group. Us babylonians don't crucify people, we're more into tieing them up and throwing them in the river to see if they float (women only) or on special occaisons cutting them in half and removing their still beating hearts....
Most popular method though is just stabbing someone with a sword until they stop breathing/bleeding.

Id rather see an epic of gilgamesh movie.

ha good one
I bet no one else gets that joke though AMNQ

[edit on 27-11-2006 by Marduk]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Annnnnnnnnd there you have it ladies and gentlemen. The Sumerians themselves never mentioned anything about Aliens or "Anunaki" making slave races blah blah blah...

Its nothing more than recent (in historical terms) made up story by an author supported by NO EVIDENCE WHAT SO EVER.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Why wouldn't a race capable of genetically modifying a primitive mammal into the primitive mammals we are simply build a large mining machine similar to the modern bulldozer, excavator, dump truck, etc? I mean one machine is capable of doing the work of many people. This part of the annunaki tale has always baffled me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join