It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random Unproven Thoughts About Masonry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Random Unproven Thoughts About Masonry

This thread is intended for, but not technically limited to non masons and those of us who are "not all that thrilled" about free and accepted masonry.

Just so everything is official, Id like to mention that my reason for stating this thread is a secret.

I would like to invite anyone who has any "ideas" or "feelings" about what masons are really doing, to speak up. Although I am not against the notion of "facts", I would like to stay as far away from them as possible. There are plenty of other threads with lots of masonic "facts" on them. This one is about, y'know...gut instincts. Hopefully this way no one will confuse our "ideas", compleatly wrong as they might be, with real facts.

Oh yeah! If you are a mason and you want to express your side of the story someone might call you a troll and say things like "you clearly dont understand the history of unfactually based ideas". K? Just so were on the same page, right?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Ok. So I heard that Billy Graham was a freemason. Anyone hear this too?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
My unproven theory is that you could be a Mason trying to bait people...

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well, im not....but that cant be proven....

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Does anybody find it strange that everything that comes up in the news or (ahem)history books that happens to be of an un-mason diposition is very quickly identified by masons as disinfo, ingnorance, misundertanding, yadda ,yadda, yadda. I mean do you really expect a mason to tell the truth? They have taken oaths to hide the secrets that they keep, not to tell them.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by testingatheory]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I don't know much about Masons other than their charity work but it seems to me I read somewhere that practically every person who has ever amounted to a hill of beans in this world was or is a Mason or closely related.

new topics

top topics

join