It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women 666 are the Beast and they want Heaven

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeratul
a christian sheep calling anyone a tool

You know I think you have no idea what you are talking about. Esoteric Teacher I am pretty sure is not a Christian. My bet is he doesnt follow any religion laid out by men, I think he follows his own path as we all should.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
[duality] of Adam) 666 Woman, forgets mate...
So lets create a way of getting ALL the women (only GODs race of women though)...those that dont believe in GOD, Satan gets...to be indirectly be passed onto GOD.

Tell me where you got this idea for this thread please.

Why is Adam 666? Or ar you talking about Lilith? Sorry just had some rather confusing things happen to me, that reminded me of this thread.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
NJE777, I'm not a big fan of websites that promote biases against other faiths, for the simple fact that they will often misquote verses. Some of the passages you've posted do not state what they really do in the Bible. For instance, in Romans 1:27, the website quotes:

"For the natural use of a woman is to be a servant and sex object for men."

And yet the Bible states:

"In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion." (Romans 1:27)

The Romans 1:27 in the Bible looks to be refering to the homosexuality of man with other men, and probably the city of Soddom, rather than the woman being the "servant and sex object."

I can't understand why any religion would view women in a low light, compared to men, because the greatest prophets would have never existed without their mother.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
Can energy be independent and without an equal reaction?

I think it is more like when you swallow a scroll...you mouth tastes sweet but your belly is bitter.

From wormwood and gall, so to speak...

But you must purge that or you will become DIS eased...

And once the black necrotic (dead) contents come up out of the underbelly....
into the toilet to be cleansed by the ultimate saline filtration system (the earth, herself)...

then there is peace....and cleanliness and purity and a balanced and non-tormented mind.

It WILL come about.

I WILL that it does.

And because of 'resonance' it only takes ONE.

ONLY ONE spark is needed to light a world on fire!

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by Zeratul
a christian sheep calling anyone a tool

You know I think you have no idea what you are talking about. Esoteric Teacher I am pretty sure is not a Christian.

You are correct, at least not in the traditional understanding of the word....I don't think ET worships Christ...but loves Christ dearly...follows Christ wherever Christ goes...

We all have an ET!

My bet is he doesnt follow any religion laid out by men, I think he follows his own path as we all should.

Yes, he does.

Sheep lie...only because they have not yet been 'sheared.' Lose the hair, regain the sight!

(I have an appropriate joke for which that is the punchline *sheep lie* but I don't recall it...my husband is the 'joke recaller' and I am the 'joke teller.' Can't get by with humor without one's right hand funny bone man/woman!)

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
I can't understand why any religion would view women in a low light, compared to men, because the greatest prophets would have never existed without their mother.

This has NOTHING to do with the mistranslation/misunderstandings of Brother Paul's words...just an aside:

Jesus said, ‘When you see one who was not born of woman, prostrate yourselves on your faces and worship him. That one is your father.’ -Gospel of Thomas #15

Jesus said, ‘He who knows the father and the mother will be called the son of a harlot.’
- Gospel of Thomas #105

A whore loves FREELY.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Tell me where you got this idea for this thread please.

Why is Adam 666? Or ar you talking about Lilith? Sorry just had some rather confusing things happen to me, that reminded me of this thread.

NO women are 666.

Doesnt matter if its lilith or eve. Women.
Ever been married? The women scorned says hey, &^%$# you (lol)
I will take the house, the kids and you will have nothing.

Nothing quite like a woman scorned.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

book of Thomas...

sorry, quoted the wrong thread..but the one above you quote book of Thomas..
well that isnt included in the biblical cannon and isnt considered part of the bible. Even though we are up with it, much of the bible portrays women in a negative way.

There are a lot of Christian women who feel this way and wouldnt even look twice at anything outside the bible.

You also rely on 'reincarnation'?
That is also outside othodox or mainstream beliefs so until then women are less than in society. Regardless of society, women I feel have a natural instinct to either build up or tear down a house.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Intresting post NJE777. I have been musing on this post of yours several times trying to figure out exactly what your position is concerning this? What the real weight is on your shoulders.

I say this because men who can think a little...very difficult for many men...dont want to be objectified either. Many women do exactly that in a womanly way but it is objectification nonetheless. Some would call it looking for a "success object."
Dont worry..most men are way to dumb to think this through with a "Oil Shortage mentality" blocking thier thinking but some can and do think it through..however few there actually are.
Many women in their unthinking way stereotype in the objectification arena just as do many men..that is my point. It just looks different to most peoples. It is not.

As I have posted in many of my other posts in other rooms...many men too find themselves used up and having neither love or Peace in their lives. I am wondering whom you find the "victim" here in your line of thought. Exactly what is it you think women need here? What do they bring to the table in offering for what they want and think they deserve. Do they in fact deserve what they want?? Male and female??

Many of these posts keep coming back to the sexual role for women. Let me ask you NJE777...is sex the only role for women?? Is it all they are qualified to do in life?? Why do so many women dwell on it as something of such huge intrinsic value?? What happens to many women when you expect so much more from them than looking pretty and sex. Socially and spiritually?? Do you know??
I dont say this to be smug because I am noticing many so called men today who cannot seem to operate far out of this arena either. Amazing. No not really. Pitiful would be more like it.

Seriously now ..what happens to a woman when you require something from her other than beauty or sexuality in a social role?? Do you know??

No matter how many of these posts I see it always comes back to some form of sexuality or beauty or some combination of the two. This appears to be some sort of double edged sword for women ...men too. What is the problem here NJE777? Can you define it for me??

How exactly do you define equality for women..specifics please?? I say this because when I see this word "Equality" used it is so misused so often it becomes meaningless for me.
The word subserviant is the same to me as equality. Misused by many. Some definition please.

Thanks I await your answers,
Orangetom

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join