It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women 666 are the Beast and they want Heaven

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
hmmmm I think its more like 'they want equality' to be treated with respect.
A loving union...what is that? Women strive for that? And it aint ever gonna happen.
what do you think?

So, women don't want to be objects/subserviant to men or LOVE, I mean really LOVE GOD's race. Then Eve falls... RUNS more like it!! She would rather die than serve as some mother seed/host. Adam treated her like a slave and some poor bystander came to her rescue?

This is completely orchestrated by GOD. The deception is that Satan is also created by GOD to cover the playing field. Satan is perhaps an aler ego (or the angry side [duality] of Adam) 666 Woman, forgets mate...
So lets create a way of getting ALL the women (only GODs race of women though)...those that dont believe in GOD, Satan gets...to be indirectly be passed onto GOD.

What this means is women want equality and it aint gonna happen. Even in the next transition...the SAME thing. Women are expected to SEED and serve men.
Oh and there is a little shortage of women in heaven... I wonder why that is?
Death shall come to The Son through his wife.... hmm if she doesnt return?

God warns us about the dangers of "strange women." Strange men are OK though. 2:16-19

The feet of strange women "go down to death," and "her steps take hold on hell." 5:3-5

Watch out for those evil, strange, and whorish women. 6:24-26

A woman that seduces a man is evil -- the man is just an innocent victim. 7:5-27

We are warned again about "foolish women" who are "simple" and "knoweth nothing," who drag their guests into "the depths of hell." 9:13-18

A fair woman without discretion is like a golden jewel in a pig's snout. 11:22

Avoid living with "brawling" women. 21:9, 25:24

Try not to live with "contentious" or "angry" women. 21:19

"Strange women" have "deep pits" for mouths into which fall those whom God hates. 22:14

"Whores" and "strange women" lie around waiting to trap innocent men. 23:27-28

Don't even look at any "strange women." If you do, you will utter perverse things. 23:33

"Contentious women" are like "a continual dropping on a very rainy day." There are no contentious men. Well, maybe there are a few, but they are like sunny spring days. 27:15

Adulterous women eat, wipe their mouths, and say "what a good girl am I." 30:20

One of the four things that the earth cannot bear is: an odious woman when she is married." 30:21, 23

Don't give your strength to women. 31:3

"Who can find a virtuous woman?" Virtuous men are much more common. 31:10

www.skepticsannotatedbible.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
ahahahah ahhah a haahah a

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeratul

One liner post, eh??

Let’s not forget how disgusting the Lord thinks we are, ladies. At one point, God actually placed monetary value on people and, as you can expect, we’re worth about as much as a share of Enron stock (Leviticus 27:3-7). Because we are so wretched, we are never to maintain any position of authority (Isaiah 3:12). Because we are inherently sinful beings, we must forever keep our mouths shut in church, letting our husbands explain anything we need to know (1 Corinthians 14:34-35). And, of course, we are always to obey our husband and submit to his every whim (Colossians 3:18; 1 Peter 3:1). After all “the head of the woman is the man” (1 Corinthians 11:3). We are to submit to men as though they were gods (Ephesians 5:22-24). Even older women must obey every command their husbands give them (Titus 2:3, 5). For the natural use of a woman is to be a servant and sex object for men (Romans 1:27).

www.landoverbaptist.org...

How do we interpret all of this? Is it wrong?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This is a joke right?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777

One liner post, eh??

how does one spell out "H"?

ache, right?

"a" stands for "alpha", right?

interpetation:

alpha ache alpha ache alpha ache alpha ache alpha
alpha ache ache alpha ache
alpha
ache alpha alpha ache alpha ache
alpha

there is also 11 "a"s, and only 10 "H"s.

but, it sure was a very enlightening contribution.

and, no. i don't think that verses you point out were what was supposed to be written, and can only assume it was a man without truth, but a man with an opinion who misinterpretted the will of god.

Do you think god creates life to be merely a slave to another's will?

do you think life is even known to those who are nothing more than a tool?

tools.

"u" makes the same sound as "oo", right?

tuls [mirror] (censored)

ZERO TUL ..... or ...... zera tul?

either way, about as helpfull as a ZERO TOOL with such wisdom as:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Ummm I think"H" is more of an "eight-sh" sound

Im not sure but I think it might clarify things if these Bible verses were taken in context. Just a thought.

Oh and here is word game for ya!

See-owe-en-dee-ee-es-see-ee-en-dee-eye-en-gee.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
We have to take GENDER out of it....

there is no physical gender as far as God is concerned....

That's right!

And, spiritually speaking, we are all adrogynos.

That's true!

When adrongynous is manifested in the flesh, it is called:

Hermaphrodite!

Hermes + Aphrodite!
Mercury + Venus! (if you are in Rome, do as the Romans, as dear old da' used to say)

Mercury is the messenger of the gods...to and fro....up and down

(only these days we have the miracle of the COMPUTER! and so Mercury is not so tired....turned into a total GEEK though! Winged shoes? who needs shoes?)

Venus is the Goddess of LOVE and BEAUTY...

God is looking at us all time time...HIS Eye is always upon US...in Heaven He is 'father hen'! BUT let's be honest - even us ladies...which is more pleasing to look at?

a. Old men?

OR

b. Young men and Young and also vintage-perfected women?

(there are only very young men and very old men...why? I don't know - I suspect it is because they are all warriors and off at battle somewhere...soldiers and firefighters!)

Well, I will be perfectly honest...I am basically heterosexual...but I would much rather look at a woman than a man - even a very young man!

Women are curvy and lovely and they just look like what they are:

100% pure LOVE... no matter how fat or thin or whatever...women are beautiful!

God thinks so...we think the same...

Okay....so down here, we women are saved from being 'seed' pods - if we prefer we can be Mercuries....

or we can be Venus's.

A brainiac or a nymphomaniac.

Our choice - either one is fine - we can change at any time (we ARE women) - it is UP to US! And the young men have the same option! Exact same!

BUT this is the deal: as far as the organization and 'responsibility' for matters domestic and etc...

these are put in the hands of the 'Mercuries" (male or female doesn't matter - now we are going to level it out at ability and experience level)...

simply because...
sex is a one-track mind activity...so is motherhood (multi tasking but all about THE kids - which is
)

and administration of the planet is a complete time consuming mind devouring task...totally mental.

It is only practical.

BUT you see - what I am saying is how it should be and how it will be! How it has been is the result of the 'silver' ranks (soul) being only determined by FLESHLY gender (which is AN illusion and that INCLUDES homosexuality) and it has led to many important roles...at crucial times...being held in the hands of men....who may or may not have been qualified to do the job according to its demands...

Then mistranslating and misapplication of the bible is the icing on the cake!

And I KNOW it has been a long long while that we have given up our dignity and our virtue and YES even sacrificing our natural affections for passion and sensuality (being the victims of rape which is just a horrid situation of a man needing to box with another...but no one is around but the gals....that WON'T be happening again!)....ever since Lilith and Eve split the scene!~

And ladies, trust me - we will be compensated for our sacrifices! Amply! And we will heal these young men, guarded and protected by our old men who are above us each night in the form of the Mighty Hunter Orion (Nimrod) We are safe and sound and this is now going to be the most nurturing and wonderful place in the universe...

the literal seeding ground of the cosmos....

And you know...I have been told various things in various ways...I realize that I AM seen as a Venus by the men...yet my heart just wants to be a mercury....

I don't want to be a hermaphrodite..just a braniac! With a suit of armor on (when I want) and a horse....

I didn't get to live too long as Jean. And that was the best life I ever had!!

WE can do what we want to do...

For this is MY FATHER's world....and YOUR FATHER's too...our FATHERS have died to save this world...they are alive and at the gates....we are NOT ALONE!

OUR FATHERS are up there in heaven (we are not going there it is cold and not like we have been led to believe)

and there is only life and death and they are the same...the only thing is the transition...when we desire it!

If anyone doesn't like what I say - then I'm really not sure what to suggest. I have the key of David....the throne of David. No one can take my name from me and things are sealed up tight...

Lady Liberty in the Harbor is now going to be a honored and truthful Icon of what this land represents for all the world!

NO MORE WAR ON THIS PLANET.

I, Heliel, have spoken!

Wow

pinch myself

yep it IS REAL

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Oh yeah...

another way tp look at is

Melchizedeks

and

Levites!

Anyway it makes the most sense....

There are ways to apply the lessons...these are consistent...these are the ENIGMA...
but from there, anything goes...

Imagination is better than knowledge - a little G ood O rderly D irection is all it takes to make the bible from a dead book to living!

The bible doesn't have codes....the bible is the ULTIMATE code...

Mercuries just LOVE to work at codebreaking! Without any more wars..what will we have for crypto-fun?

THE bible (and all the other sacred texts...they are all true and they all work).

Call me any time I can help....there will be others readily available, too!

And as we learn we teach and we learn and we teach and we.............

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

www.landoverbaptist.org...

How do we interpret all of this? Is it wrong?

hahahahahahahahaha

omFSM

landover baptist church?

you do realize that it is a PARODY and SATIRE site?
and that the merchandise they sell in their gift shop is mainly atheist based?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
It is A pretty convincing parody, though! You have to admit it is GOOD!

And a good parody is a stiff lesson - for those it is making fun of. Sometimes (sad to say) such a thing is the LAST resort we have for snapping one another out of our fevered fugue of pseudo reality!

BECAUSE it is sad but true - there is not little difference in much of what they say on that parody site compared to other 'christian' sites that consider themselves as serious as a heart attack!

THAT is the only evil left in the world - false division.

It isn't a dragon but it sure the hell is an anti-christ - against unity and love and true liberation (from all things!)

Christianity is the #1 cause of atheism!

I got that information from a reliable source! THE reliable source!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Okay....so down here, we women are saved from being 'seed' pods - if we prefer we can be Mercuries....

or we can be Venus's.

A brainiac or a nymphomaniac.

Annie that was very profound. I am sure there are one or two that are both?
I sure would like to meet a brainiac/nymphomniac.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Annie that was very profound. I am sure there are one or two that are both?
I sure would like to meet a brainiac/nymphomniac that would be like a religious experience!

[edit on 25-11-2006 by LoneGunMan]
Well I guess so! By turns though! And i'm not sure - serving two masters? hee hee

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hahah I just edited out the religious experience part and then looked down and you had quoted me and gave that little tidbit imortality.
Thanks annie! I sure love you ya know that?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I DO know...

&
I love YOU!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Christianity is the #1 cause of atheism!

I got that information from a reliable source! THE reliable source!

I always thought it was. Its a bad tale done under bad vibrations. Jesus Christ would have had nothing to do with what it has become. I think some women are evil, most are Angels, some like you annie are beyond that. Just trying to make you blush love.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
i don't think that verses you point out were what was supposed to be written, and can only assume it was a man without truth, but a man with an opinion who misinterpretted the will of god.

yes, perhaps. I AM all over the spiritual place at the moment, but I feel I am close to a revelation myself. The biggest problem here with the above is that if these excerpts taken from the bible, are infact NOT the will of GOD. How do we really know?

Maybe we have to look at Elephants to get that answer. They are the exception of male dominance in the animal kingdom. When you consider male/female relations in the animal kingdom, does the lioness mind that the lion has many in the den? Does it refuse sexual advances? The Bible tells us, Eve was created from Adam to keep him from being lonely. What that role incorporates, I dont know and maybe they didnt? Who knows...

tuls [mirror] (censored)

Particularly apt here again ET. We are what we believe we are. Lets hope for the enlightenment to realise that.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

You do realize that it is a PARODY and SATIRE site?
and that the merchandise they sell in their gift shop is mainly atheist based?

No I didnt know that...regardless of the source, I have felt women were portrayed badly in the bible. So how do we react to that? Do we simply reject it, even though it is in the bible?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   

THAT is the only evil left in the world - false division.

Yes, there is a lot of division around the world. But is it false?

Is division based on only on the reasons you suggest? :

against unity and love and true liberation (from all things!)

The fact is that in all scenarios, liberation of one will have an opposite effect somewhere else. Basic law of physics. You cant possibly have one blissful state. I am not sure if this ties into what your saying. And I am most certainly not being negative, just really doubtful a eutopian state is possible. And please, lol dont say 'because I am doubtful, then that is why..'
I am just hashing here!

There must be balance in everything. Hypothetically, if we were to bring the love & unity energy up collectively, it would also bring the division and hate up too. So, it would still be there, but perhaps manifested in a different way or lesser degree. But, if it is lesser, is it balanced?

Can energy be independent and without an equal reaction?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

One liner post, eh??

how does one spell out "H"?

ache, right?

"a" stands for "alpha", right?

interpetation:

alpha ache alpha ache alpha ache alpha ache alpha
alpha ache ache alpha ache
alpha
ache alpha alpha ache alpha ache
alpha

there is also 11 "a"s, and only 10 "H"s.

but, it sure was a very enlightening contribution.

and, no. i don't think that verses you point out were what was supposed to be written, and can only assume it was a man without truth, but a man with an opinion who misinterpretted the will of god.

do you think life is even known to those who are nothing more than a tool?

tools.

"u" makes the same sound as "oo", right?

tuls [mirror] (censored)

ZERO TUL ..... or ...... zera tul?

either way, about as helpfull as a ZERO TOOL with such wisdom as:

haha = laughing
sorry if I insulted you, its just that I see religion as pure comedy gold, it makes me laugh, not even worth arguing.

Now moving onto you calling me a tool, I see big irony here, a christian sheep calling anyone a tool its just comedy gold too ahaha, awesome. I mean you go through life believing in an imaginary world imposed by whoever imposed to you (even tho you think you chose it), a world wich you must never question or criticize (cute thing: both questioning and criticizing are first steps to finding the thruth) or you would be seen as a traitor or whatever church calls that kind of people. You go through life thinking you are gonna be raptured and many many more myths you believe in....

YOU SIR, ARE THE TOOL

[edit on 26-11-2006 by Zeratul]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
On another thread, I was directed to chornozon, Alister Crowley and I read it and I am quite puzzled by what this means...

firstly, choronozon is 'dispersion' - of what?

I am I = hath in truth No self! And these are they that are fallen under my power (the slaves of the Blind one, that boasted himself to be the enlightened one)

www.hermetic.com...

hmm wonder who is the blinded one? the person who claims enlightenment? or the one deceived by the one that hath no self?

I do really wonder
lol

As for women 666, I do really believe that is the driving force of where we are at today... women can either be the whore or godess of babalon....
Perhaps women have to meet the beast face to face and deal with that aspect of themselves? And satan...the negative aspect of man?

Only when we come to terms individually the negative aspects of ourselves can we reach harmony?
But until then, there is division and desire for power, lust, deception etc.

just rambling out loud

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join