It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Jesus Christ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
jesus (the supposed) christ
who is he?

the only historical figure whose existence does not need to be proven because it is accepted by the religious majority (christians and muslims)

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Did Jesus Christ "absolutely truly" have a body, or was He an Infinitely Spiritual person? If He did have a body, where are His bones?

Jesus didn't leave behind bones when he was resurrected. His body was taken up to heaven, just as was Elijah's.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Where?

Mars?

Beyond Mars?

In a spacesuit?

As a frozen corpse?

What?!?!?

That makes no sense at all.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Where?

Mars?

Beyond Mars?

In a spacesuit?

As a frozen corpse?

What?!?!?

queenannie38, are you questioning God's Infinite Capacity? If He wants to take bones into Heaven, He does take bones into Heaven.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Where?

Mars?

Beyond Mars?

In a spacesuit?

As a frozen corpse?

What?!?!?

queenannie38, are you questioning God's Infinite Capacity? If He wants to take bones into Heaven, He does take bones into Heaven.

Sorry I was warned about folk who said stuff like that..

(3) Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

Sorry but the sky isn't where heaven is... neither is it in the water, or underneath the soil.... try again .. and neither is it in 'outter-space' ...

The kingdom of HEAVEN is THOUGHT.. which is both inside of you and outside of you.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

No, GT, I am questioning you ALL.

The idea of 'heaven' being somewhere other than 'within' as Christ DID say it was!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

Where?

Mars?

Beyond Mars?

In a spacesuit?

As a frozen corpse?

What?!?!?

Sorry I was warned about folk who said stuff like that..

(3) Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

Sorry but the sky isn't where heaven is... neither is it in the water, or underneath the soil.... try again .. and neither is it in 'outter-space' ...

The kingdom of HEAVEN is THOUGHT.. which is both inside of you and outside of you.

I don't suppose you would like to provide the source for your "supposed quote" by Jesus; I know it's not from any of the biblical gospel accounts. Probably from some apocryphal source which is not going to win you any points. "when you come to know yourselves, then you will become known..." Wow! how very, very, zen, but we're talking about the "real" Jesus who spoke of Heaven being a real place occupying space and time.

"I say to you that many will come from east and west, and recline at the table with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven"
Matthew 8:11

Ordering the people to sit down on the grass, He took the five loaves and the two fish, and looking up toward heaven, He blessed the food, and breaking the loaves He gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the crowds,
Matthew 14:19

"Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me.

"In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.

"If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also." John 14:1-3

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join