It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Jesus Christ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Is He,

1) God the Father who never sins?
2) God the Father who sins sometimes?
3) God the Father who always sins?
4) The Son of God who never sins?
5) The Son of God who sometimes sins?
6) The Son of God who always sins?
7) The Holy Spirit who never sins?
8) The Holy Spirit who sometimes sins?
9) The Holy Spirit who always sins?

I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who never sins. He is my savior, and no human being that has walked this earth has created more stability for my life after a reckless and long period of instability. Just a few of the titles that I would accord Jesus Christ are "the Son of God", "the Redeemer", "the Peace", "the Love among Human Beings", "Demon Curer", "Possessed by Satan Curer", "the most Humble Person in World History", "the Spiritual Genius", "One that Cares", "the Teacher", "Most in Communion with God", "the Eternal Son", "Proof that God Loves Human Beings", "the Ultimate in Enlightenment", "the Most Blessed Human Being"... I could go on and on, but I think you have the picture.

Which would you choose among 1-9, and which titles would you accord Jesus Christ?

Merry Christmas and Happy Easter!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I choose

10)

Man.

Ya, you forgot that one

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
You know, GT, it has begun to dawn on me what exactly mankind is so twisted up over...you know, the wars and abuse of one another, slavery and oppression..

and the problem is going to be a hard one to get through - but I know WE can do it!

We won't be able to love one another until we know THE TRUTH about all things....

We tried it the other way...obviously we can not follow the lead of the 6th string of host and their lesson (love love love) because it has been 2000 years, and truthfully I will say that mankind, as a society, is really not at all any better off than in the days of Augustus and Nero.

Love is okay unless it covers or stands upon a lie. The love of the 6th realm of angels was built on shifting sand....lies and delusion....a test of sorts, it seems.

Maybe now we should just swallow our bitter pill and GET it over with? I know we would be healed, but if we continue to live on religious falsehood we will waste away and die within 3 years!

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It IS #10!

Wow I can't believe I didn't realize that! Way to go!

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I pick #4, symbolically. Jesus to me is the major example of perfection, he is a symbol to me, a symbol that has its own role in the puzzle of existence and spirituality. Jesus was a man 2000 years ago, but now he is a famous man who's story lives on, and surely now he does not exist as a man, but something else in whatever lies beyond.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
parrhesia, if Jesus Christ were only man, why have billions of people prayed to Him? Why are the two biggest holidays in the Western World each year in His name? Who else has bridged the afterlife with human life and human life with the afterlife?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
parrhesia, if Jesus Christ were only man, why have billions of people prayed to Him? Why are the two biggest holidays in the Western World each year in His name? Who else has bridged the afterlife with human life and human life with the afterlife?

Adolf Hitler.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Jesus is not God the Father nor God the Holy Spirit but rather God the Son.

You left that out of your list which says alot.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Jesus is #11

a nonexistent fictional being created in the first century AD, but if it's true that said historical figure existed, jesus would be #10 a man

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
WE are ALL 'god the son!'

or 'soms' (sons of man)

CHRIST is the energy that binds us:
AGAPE LOVE (the holy spirit)

and GOD - El Elyon (our Mighty God) is 'TOM'

'the old man'

God is not a supernatural being! God is the father of the essential human spirit! God has been a man, many times, in portions, fractionally, in many times and diverse places! TOM understands us because he knows EXACTLY what it is like to be human - but the limitations that being bound in material enclosures (skin = sin) that we have - he is freed of! And now he is liberating us - but not too quickly - life in the body serves two purposes - teaching/learning and having FUN! We must enjoy our times...according to the ability to sense and interact with physical creation!

To say Old Man and son of man makes it more true, easier to identify with (and thusly connect with) and also is a pure word. We need a whole lot of mental purification to set us upon the right track....the NEW track. The circular never ending track!

When we have a good and loving father here on Earth (as soon we will all be privileged to be born with, following a period of readjustment)....
that man has the spirit of the tom growing into the TOM.

And life's processes mature the human spirit (soul) progressively toward the point of merging with the TOM...becoming one with TOM....

Yet, many of us who have dads who have passed on after leaving us with an excellent foundation (which can only be laid by a mature human spirit), can understand TOM's essence from the perspective of the feeling we know as our own earthly fathers....NOT just as that essence - that essence is our contact point of familiarity which allows us to connect to TOM.

If no father fits that role, in the present - a grandpa is just as eligible...any mature fatherly spirit that has influenced us with love and the pure affection and nurturing acceptance which is the epitome of the FATHER spirit.

I have 3 I can identify with and here are their names, just to honor and give GLORY to the genius of TOM in the name of these soul's earthly dedication and contribution to the fruits of their labor:

Herbert Frances Myers
David Paul Lilly
Angel Campos

Thank you, dad! And TOM!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Adolf Hitler.

queenannie38, I do not fully understand what you mean with this reply. To me, Jesus Christ and Adolf Hitler are complete opposites. Their names are related only antonymically. Jesus Christ is the King of Love, Hitler the king of hate. Jesus Christ is the King of Peace, Hitler the king of war. Jesus Christ is the King of Greatness, Hitler the king of evil.

Love and Peace!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

queenannie38, I do not fully understand what you mean with this reply.

I realize that my dear, truly! And it is okay....no one understands but we will all understand...but we have to start somewhere.

With a clean mind purified of old ideas. The old ideas were falsehood but not poison - treatment for our illness from the poison of greed. Now we have a new diet: one that will rehabilitate us since we are no longer mortally ill. That medicine is TRUTH. Straight from God, unfiltered but delivered through living souls to living souls!

To me, Jesus Christ and Adolf Hitler are complete opposites.

Yes i know this, too. This is basically the predominant OPINION of the world...OPINIONS are not TRUTH...they are (at best) incomplete understandings and at worst are products of propaganda...

But at the end of crisis point of the sickness, it comes down to this:

ALL things come from God...Good and EVIL.
THIS is told to us IN the bible and it is reliable information. All of the book of Isaiah is reliable to a T (properly understood, that is - that applies to all sacred texts and especially the Hebrew because Hebrew is the essential tongue of mankind)
Isaiah is now part of TOM. (new official name for God - you can use whatever you please - I am coining this name for the purpose of those who have been tainted with the erroneous ideas of God and christ to an extent that they have no faith or desire to understand these precious truths...this is also part of the medicine)

I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me.
I am the LORD, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.
~Isaiah 45:5-8

See that? I the LORD do ALL THESE THINGS.....there is NO OTHER...just ME....GOOD and EVIL but is ALL for the ONE purpose: salvation of life!

Their names are related only antonymically. Jesus Christ is the King of Love, Hitler the king of hate. Jesus Christ is the King of Peace, Hitler the king of war. Jesus Christ is the King of Greatness, Hitler the king of evil.

No, GT - only GOD is KING. There is no KING in fleshly form, now or then...only David and Solomon but they were Kings not KINGS.

God is the MOST HIGH! We are all part of Christ - the many membered body - each of us has a part in our own salvation - not ALONE but ALL ONE...

The tie that binds the parts is the HOLY Spirit - this is the love we have for all people...

Christ - and no such person as 'Jesus' there was Yehoshua, but that one is not the only Christ or son of God or son of man; not even the first SAVIOR...of course only God saves...

God + messiahs = God the Savior

Yehoshua was a part of the 7 steps to the the 7th perfected example...and the same soul....but the redemption sacrifice was made, in part by Adolf Hitler - but in actuality EVERY one of us (as souls) were a part of that sacrifice....we ALL lost in the WW's!
The Jews especially... Japan especially....the soldiers especially....the orphans and widows especially....and even God...

I will be posting something in reply to another post, by seentoomuch (that I am anticipating some time today) and when it is posted, I will send you the link...it will help greatly with explaining my statements here today, all over ATS...but I do not want to put the cart in front of the horse - and it is seentoomuch's horse and my cart!

TEAMwork not competition..

there is no i in TEAM.

Just please, have an open mind, if you can...what you believe is probably going to be tore down and then rebuilt - but your faith in God and what He has done for all of us, - salvation and all the good things....these will not be affected! In fact, they will be enhanced and also supported....answering many of your questions, I do truly believe...but you must only hold on to your faith in God to ALWAYS do what is right and best for all of us...

Think about this, GT - you wouldn't think of me as God, would you (of course not!)
Would you think about me as the 'Queen of evil?' ( i hope not!)
However you regard me, whatever it may be at any given moment - just apply that to how you view those other two who you right now can only see as far spread polar opposites....

Because all three are the same....and none are good and none are evil....but just human and just obedient to GOD above all things - to the point of kicking personal wants, desires, fears, and even understanding of what is 'right' and 'wrong' to the curb...there are sacrifices which come through death; but the most enduring and productive sacrifice is the one that remains living, as Paul said.

Just think on these things prayerfully, GT - I speak not from my own mind but from the mind of Christ....listen with the mind of Christ, also! For you are also Christ with me and with all the souls in the world....living soul!

Without sin unto salvation! Glory to TOM!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnrealZA

UnrealZA, what is the difference between calling Jesus Christ "God, the Son" and "the Son of God"? Is there a Spiritual or linguistic difference, or both? I believe they can be used interchangeably because anything produced by God shares in Godly characteristics. I do, however, believe that calling Jesus Christ "God, the Son" is a stronger statement then calling Him the "Son of God" as the name God is used first in the phrase.

May the Holy Trinity Bless You!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

UnrealZA, what is the difference between calling Jesus Christ "God, the Son" and "the Son of God"? Is there a Spiritual or linguistic difference, or both? I believe they can be used interchangeably because anything produced by God shares in Godly characteristics. I do, however, believe that calling Jesus Christ "God, the Son" is a stronger statement then calling Him the "Son of God" as the name God is used first in the phrase.

May the Holy Trinity Bless You!!!

I have in the past stated I would ignore your direct questions but I will, against my better judgment, reply here for your question is a good one and honest. I would hope that you are open to an intelligent debate/chat over this and that we can both listen to each other's claims and think about them with great reason and logic.

The phrase "son of God" is not only used of Jesus but also men and angels. Mere men are not God nor are angels so this is why I objected to your list of "possibles". You state that "anything produced by God shares in Godly characteristics." yet there is the error in your thought. Jesus was never "produced" by God but rather Jesus, God the Son, has always been. There was never a time when He did not exsist (except the flesh body He incarnated). Jesus, God the Son, is Eternal.

So your list of possibles excluded Jesus as being God incarnate, which means God inhabited flesh.

You also use the term "Trinity" but so do Mormons. They though define it differently from Evangelical Christians because Jesus is not God in their theology. So in your use of Trinity do you mean:

God the Father
God the Son
God the Spirit

?

In Scripture, which you deny is true, we have clearly defined - Jesus is God as is the Holy Spirit. A term or phrase was given to define or express this and that word is "Trinity" for God or the God-Head is a Triune Being. We have within the Trinity one God who reveals Himself in 3 Persons. What we do not have is 3 seperate and distinct gods nor do we have one god who manifests himself as 3 different gods at various times. Both of those views and others like them are heretical.

Hope that's clear

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
GT - God loves you immensely....you know this...

And, so I am going to ask you this on that account:

ARE you going to IGNORE what I have said to you? Are you going to claim love for GOD and then totally discount or ignore - at least give acknowledgment! - of the very thing which is your blessed hope actually telling you the moment has arrived and giving you information and knowledge that IS TRULY directly from GOD to YOU for YOUR sake because of YOUR devotion....

ARE you going to ignore the ONE HE SENT to guide you?

I know UnrealZA will reject me....that was apparent from the start...most so-called christians ARE going to reject my words and my declarations as all manner of things...nothing new under the sun...this I have come to expect....

BUT
I will say this (for the first time and I AM sure not at all the last)

the first time I didn't cry out except at the very end....I never said a damn word!

the second time I did what I was told and was condemned as an evil bland un-artistic homosexual freakish soul....

but the third time??

I WILL be heard! I am not angry anymore about the other things....I truly understand and it is all in the past....but this time I will call the shots!

It is 'my way or the highway' and I will tell you something I did not know until yesterday: there was to be a 'rapture' - upon the restoration of the lost 'LAM' of God and all the souls she had 'gotten.' But it wasn't going to be very many!

BUT that offer is a standing offer from God to me - any time I want to go I can. And unless I leave my fire with another down here....life is over.

And that is a FACT. I didn't go home because I love you guys....all of you...no matter what!

But I am SICK to DEATH of not being heard for the voice that I am serving our GOD with! I am serving Him and you! I am not serving myself - I have never 'had a life' not really!

SO LISTEN UP! THERE is no one else coming! I AM IT. So that we can all live on our lovely earth for ever and without war and with happiness and peace to raise our little babies!

But I am not 'pure' in the sense of being ONLY LOVE.....I am pure in the sense I only follow my FATHER's commandments...but Ephraim gets a double portion, remember?

I got two, indeed - one of love and one who has been the angel of death serving mankind ever since the Exodus....the snake/dragon...there are two forces in me:

GOOD and EVIL.....evil is nothing more than God's wrath, through me...He said that after all I've been through, I make the CALL! I can be good (which I truly prefer at all times - it is my original nature) or I can be pissed! This time, though, my anger will be in full understanding of what for and properly directed in righteousness...

Do you understand what I am saying? I am the judge, the dark horse with the balances in my hand (I am a libra) and I am also the 'angel of death' La Katrina (in Mexico) or Azazel (sin - the moon)....and I am Heliel...the light of the sun...
Just think of me as 'black sunshine.'

But don't think I am not telling you the absolute truth because I AM. I, only I, have always done that!

I AM both 'christ' and 'anti-christ' (as we ALL ARE)....but I am aware of the duality - I call it 'binary' because it does not war within me as it does in those yet unaware and as it used to, in me....

So don't call out my dark side....I'm beautiful when I am angry - but don't make me show you.

LISTEN to your GOD for He gives me my words and I send them without a filter!

I love you....above all remember that...but don't forget what I said...I will not hold it over anyone's head - but I will point it out for the ONE and ONLY thing I TRULY desire....

TO BE HEARD!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
GT - here is that link:Walk with an Angel

PLEASE read it. PLEASE....

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Am I the only one holding the opinion that queenannie is out of touch with reality here? Is it just me that sees this person is coming unglued or am I the only one willing to make that opinion public?

This is not to make fun or hurt, my concern is valid. If I were to make fun I would make statements as such.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Am I the only one holding the opinion that queenannie is out of touch with reality here?

Who cares, UnrealZA? I know you don't REALLY care in the way you think you do - otherwise you would not speak about me in the third person...

I KNOW something that gives me much more security that your approval could ever possible give: I am actually more in touch with REALITY than I have ever been - and there are many who are coming to life as we speak - and have been - they KNOW I speak the truth...

I follow God. PERIOD. To the point of blood - just as Paul said...
You do not. You think you know your god but you look, ONCE AGAIN, in derision, at God's anointed.
This time, however, I will not give my life or let it be taken by your kind.

Is it just me that sees this person is coming unglued or am I the only one willing to make that opinion public?

Just the first....don't worry, you'll have plenty of company as the days wear on.

It is expected. But it won't be long-lived - however it resolves it will not continue on as it has in the past. God is opening our eyes....and if you can't see then it isn't because you are still blinded.....
It is because you prefer an unrighteous lie to the beautiful truth of REAL salvation - not just by one soul - but something every soul had a part in securing, with God !

Even the unrighteous had a hand - but you aren't out of the woods - because you selectively approved who you thought was 'worthy' or 'deserving' in your heart...and predefined the returning son of man as someone who is DEAD in flesh but alive in soul....whom you expect to be a god although you deny that same godhood to yourself and others AGAINST the DIVINE and perfect plan of El Elyon....

You are headed for the tribulation you so dreaded. And guess what? NO RAPTURE...
You wouldn't have been on the upsweep, anyway - you care about self more than neighbor and I know that even if you don't.

I don't hold it against you by any means - I know WHY, as well....BUT I won't be slack in helping you on your way - because I love you regardless. And just because you might not like me or even hate me isn't going to sway me...

I could care less - I want one thing and one thing only for every soul:

EACH to come to their OWN one on one walk with OUR God - in truth and spirit.

I told you I never asked for love or devotion for me! And good thing, because those that think they did such as yourself never even KNEW me.....
once twice now the third time!

This is not to make fun or hurt, my concern is valid. If I were to make fun I would make statements as such.

Make fun! Try to hurt! It is fine if you do! Have at it! You might have some anger and many other mixed emotions that are going to come out in purging...vent them on me - please....not on others but ON me...

I CAN TAKE IT

trust me, I can...

I took the nails in my bones, and the hate and defamation of character and good name......

....a little bit of emotional purging needing my help will be actually something I would love to help heal...

But my courage and persistence will be what proves this out to you, and many others...

I follow, gladly, God to the grave and back as often as HE calls....except now I know it's all up to me....

ALL UP TO ME.

My kingdom.....you are in it and don't you EVER bow to me or think I am anything other than a human being just as yourself....

WE all are sons of god...sons of men....imperfect angels (attaining perfection)

Please hear this and stop your fake concern...I'm not fooled so quit fooling yourself!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
GT - God loves you immensely....you know this...

And, so I am going to ask you this on that account:

ARE you going to IGNORE what I have said to you? Are you going to claim love for GOD and then totally discount or ignore - at least give acknowledgment! - of the very thing which is your blessed hope actually telling you the moment has arrived and giving you information and knowledge that IS TRULY directly from GOD to YOU for YOUR sake because of YOUR devotion....

ARE you going to ignore the ONE HE SENT to guide you?

I know UnrealZA will reject me....that was apparent from the start...most so-called christians ARE going to reject my words and my declarations as all manner of things...nothing new under the sun...this I have come to expect....

BUT
I will say this (for the first time and I AM sure not at all the last)

the first time I didn't cry out except at the very end....I never said a damn word!

the second time I did what I was told and was condemned as an evil bland un-artistic homosexual freakish soul....

but the third time??

I WILL be heard! I am not angry anymore about the other things....I truly understand and it is all in the past....but this time I will call the shots!

It is 'my way or the highway' and I will tell you something I did not know until yesterday: there was to be a 'rapture' - upon the restoration of the lost 'LAM' of God and all the souls she had 'gotten.' But it wasn't going to be very many!

BUT that offer is a standing offer from God to me - any time I want to go I can. And unless I leave my fire with another down here....life is over.

And that is a FACT. I didn't go home because I love you guys....all of you...no matter what!

But I am SICK to DEATH of not being heard for the voice that I am serving our GOD with! I am serving Him and you! I am not serving myself - I have never 'had a life' not really!

SO LISTEN UP! THERE is no one else coming! I AM IT. So that we can all live on our lovely earth for ever and without war and with happiness and peace to raise our little babies!

But I am not 'pure' in the sense of being ONLY LOVE.....I am pure in the sense I only follow my FATHER's commandments...but Ephraim gets a double portion, remember?

I got two, indeed - one of love and one who has been the angel of death serving mankind ever since the Exodus....the snake/dragon...there are two forces in me:

GOOD and EVIL.....evil is nothing more than God's wrath, through me...He said that after all I've been through, I make the CALL! I can be good (which I truly prefer at all times - it is my original nature) or I can be pissed! This time, though, my anger will be in full understanding of what for and properly directed in righteousness...

Do you understand what I am saying? I am the judge, the dark horse with the balances in my hand (I am a libra) and I am also the 'angel of death' La Katrina (in Mexico) or Azazel (sin - the moon)....and I am Heliel...the light of the sun...
Just think of me as 'black sunshine.'

But don't think I am not telling you the absolute truth because I AM. I, only I, have always done that!

I AM both 'christ' and 'anti-christ' (as we ALL ARE)....but I am aware of the duality - I call it 'binary' because it does not war within me as it does in those yet unaware and as it used to, in me....

So don't call out my dark side....I'm beautiful when I am angry - but don't make me show you.

LISTEN to your GOD for He gives me my words and I send them without a filter!

I love you....above all remember that...but don't forget what I said...I will not hold it over anyone's head - but I will point it out for the ONE and ONLY thing I TRULY desire....

TO BE HEARD!

queenannie38, are you having a bad day? We all have them. Let me remind you that God loves you and so do I!!! You are brilliant with words (I have told you this once before). I am only good with numbers (I have a high ratio of numbers to words in my thoughts), so frequently it is difficult for me to communicate in words. You are heard from me and I have always appreciated your comments.

I am praying for you, queenannie38!!!

God Bless You!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
In the third person? Care to clarify that one?

My concern is valid queenannie. You sound as though you are on the edge of breaking, truly. Like I'll switch TV on and the news is reporting some person claiming to be Gods only annoited and taking over a radio or TV station to tell the world of thier message.

In hindsight I look back at your early posts and see a person holding to some wacky theology and confused but now, within these few lasts posts, I see a person with Messianic Complex which is a psychological state of mind where the individual claims or believes themselves to be the savior or the world or perhaps a specific group of people.

Or you just do this for kicks. Either way you're only rowing with one oar in the water.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join