It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metal and Aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I've thought about it, lol. But in all honestly, in my belief, it is on another plane. Outside of the 3-D environment we've become accustomed to. However I think they know how to alter their VL (Vibrational Level) to make themselves visible. Like ghost apparations. For them it's kindof like anything goes. Like on the Astral Plane. I believe their u.f.o.'s and so on can basically move as fast as their thought allows them to. Sometimes they choose not to. Like when I saw two u.f.o.'s (above post) they were basically dancing in the air. I do not know what their purpose was for this. I doubt the reason was to be seen unless to install a belief. If they truely wanted people to KNOW they existed, they would simply land on the White House lawn. I think they want us to raise our VL or expand our minds, like meeting them halfway, perhaps. Like with Jesus (though I don't believe he was necessarily in contact with aliens). To understand his true meanings in what he says. You have to put forth a little effort.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by GovernmentPawn]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Agree completely on the effort thing.

Thanks for sharing!

wtn

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
slightly related, well, on the subject of metal, is there a legible version of : www.nsa.gov... or to quote the description, 'Exploitation Report - A Fragment, Metal Recovered in the Republic of the Congo, 3.79 Mb (PDF Format 3.0) '

it's so badly xeroxed and nth generation at that it's barely legible and the illustrations are somewhere in between the noise of the copy.

lots more things to read on the parent directory too, www.nsa.gov...

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Agree completely on the effort thing.

Thanks for sharing!

same here,

GovernmentPawn i believe what you have been saying and everything but dont you think that when you said your head was puched back by an invisable force that maby that wasnt Alians but maby something spiritual?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovernmentPawn
I have a question. I have posted alot on the forum with discussion of Alien Comms, hosted by AA. I just wanted to say that part so people know what meditation I've used to communicate with the 'Grays'. When I've made audio contact the voices sound like they have "metal" to them. It's hard to explain: It's like a microphone with a "click" to it. As if they're useing a metallic device. The same goes for when I have visual contact as well. When they show things, it comes with a "click" kindof like a slide projector. Are there any other cases like this?

Also I was staying in Conneticut on my Aunt's secluded farm when I was a little kid. Everyone (including my brother) was asleep. I almost never wake up at night. But this night I did. I saw 2 u.f.o.'s hovering over the woods, doing aerial feats I have never seen from any device. Soon after I started to hear what sounded like "bubbles" in the back of my neck, as well as a metallic clicking noise (different from the one mentioned above, this one is much more physical). I was just a little kid so I thought maybe there was a piece of metal back there. I never knew anything about implants, and the such. And am still skeptical pertaining to implants (Oh, if theres any proof could someone post a link as well?). I no longer get this. Does anyone know what might have caused this?

Thankyou so much for any information!

Wow. You ought to get out of your current living situation and go somewhere where there are lots of people around 24/7. You are currently the victim of a Government Mind Control Program. Please be very careful. They tried doing this # to me for years until I wised up. They still use radiation on my house sometimes at night, but it has no effect on my body anyomore. The metalic voices are definitley wmmanting from an NSA server. Also do not trust any doctors, as 99% of them you will be programmed to meet or coincide with. Also be weary of Street Theatre.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hanebul

What does Street Theatre have to do with the government?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

You are currently the victim of a Government Mind Control Program.

I already conditioned the world against racism and I deployed the halo project to protect against mind control. Check Mate. Muahahaha.

Anonymous has arrived.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
What is element 238. There is a riddle for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join