It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metal and Aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I have a question. I have posted alot on the forum with discussion of Alien Comms, hosted by AA. I just wanted to say that part so people know what meditation I've used to communicate with the 'Grays'. When I've made audio contact the voices sound like they have "metal" to them. It's hard to explain: It's like a microphone with a "click" to it. As if they're useing a metallic device. The same goes for when I have visual contact as well. When they show things, it comes with a "click" kindof like a slide projector. Are there any other cases like this?

Also I was staying in Conneticut on my Aunt's secluded farm when I was a little kid. Everyone (including my brother) was asleep. I almost never wake up at night. But this night I did. I saw 2 u.f.o.'s hovering over the woods, doing aerial feats I have never seen from any device. Soon after I started to hear what sounded like "bubbles" in the back of my neck, as well as a metallic clicking noise (different from the one mentioned above, this one is much more physical). I was just a little kid so I thought maybe there was a piece of metal back there. I never knew anything about implants, and the such. And am still skeptical pertaining to implants (Oh, if theres any proof could someone post a link as well?). I no longer get this. Does anyone know what might have caused this?

Thankyou so much for any information!

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Dr. Roger Leir is doing some nice research on 'implants'.

alien Implants

Hes the guy that owns the Roswell artifact.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it was an implant. Do you think it was? or anyone else?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GovernmentPawn
I have a question. I have posted alot on the forum with discussion of Alien Comms, hosted by AA. I just wanted to say that part so people know what meditation I've used to communicate with the 'Grays'. When I've made audio contact the voices sound like they have "metal" to them. It's hard to explain: It's like a microphone with a "click" to it. As if they're useing a metallic device. The same goes for when I have visual contact as well. When they show things, it comes with a "click" kindof like a slide projector. Are there any other cases like this?

Also I was staying in Conneticut on my Aunt's secluded farm when I was a little kid. Everyone (including my brother) was asleep. I almost never wake up at night. But this night I did. I saw 2 u.f.o.'s hovering over the woods, doing aerial feats I have never seen from any device. Soon after I started to hear what sounded like "bubbles" in the back of my neck, as well as a metallic clicking noise (different from the one mentioned above, this one is much more physical). I was just a little kid so I thought maybe there was a piece of metal back there. I never knew anything about implants, and the such. And am still skeptical pertaining to implants (Oh, if theres any proof could someone post a link as well?). I no longer get this. Does anyone know what might have caused this?

Thankyou so much for any information!

wow thats pretty crazy, i would have loved it if AA had posted more about his experiences but Intreped closed the thread

Um, wouldnt have a clue what might have caused it, but it is very unusual that you woke in the middle of the night like that.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Last night I made visual contact with the aliens, as in they showed themselves. My experience (the way they looked) was the same as probedbygrays. I was very scared at the time. Again I heard that "click". Does anyone else know of anything like this?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Did you ask for this?

For them to show themselves?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I went into the meditation, wishing it would be so. And as usual they seemed to read my desires. But I didn't necessarily ask for it.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
So you were open to it.

I have found they never violate someone's will - so if you make clear it is not wanted - it should not happen.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
They are nice to me, but how do you account for the endless abductions then? And does anyone still have any stories similar to mine at the beginning of the thread? Even if they've only read about them?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
In my view it would be blind to assume that all "aliens" are 'good', or all are 'bad'. Just as people vary, they do too. Some will be spiritually advanced, and other's malevolent.

I have actually asked them about this and found the whole issue likened to factions. It has stopped/is stopping now though.

What did they look like to you?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I only came across an Elder. He/she was tall, basically a tall version of the common conception of the 'Grays' even though he/she was a 'Gray' as well. S/he had a black robe/cloak on as well. I was talking with a friend who also has contacted them. Our results were in correlation with eachothers. He said that they wear this in order to protect themselves from various energy.

The Elder moved, oddly, kindof creeping around. Swaying back and forth a bit. As though it was struggling for balance.

My desire in the meditation was to meet them and see if they would grant me any abilities similar to the Biblical prophets. So I can help others. They had given me visions in the past, but they were not anywhere near as "proof worthy" as they are always personal events. During the meditation my head was pushed back by an invisible force, around the same time I saw the Elder. For the rest of the night I had 'photographic memory'. I haven't done anything with it today though. In the past I've also bent spoons, not anymore though. I wouldn't say bending spoons was necessarily alien though. Not at all.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This relates to another post.

is there anybody who says they have asked questions of ET who has a physics education, and can ask specifically about their methods of communication and travel?

E.g. be able to describe our current understanding of physics (E&M, general relativity and gravity, atomic and nuclear physics) and have them say what we are missing and what they do?

Try to get specifics on mechanisms and physical interactions that their technology uses that we don't know about.

All I ever see from claimed ET contactees on this (rare indeed) is very vague and doesn't remotely smell like real physics.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I never ask them anything about Physics. I even skipped Physics in High School.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Are you saying you saw it physically in the room.

?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yes. I used a combination of AA's technique and Probedbygrays to make contact.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Didn't you panic?

If not why not?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
All my life, until recently, I was scared of aliens. It's hard to explain though, you tell yourself in that situation you'd be extremely scared. But when it happens it's not as bad as you're mind made it out to be.

I was more in shock. My mind didn't really have enough time to think to panic, lol.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
How long was it there?

And what did you two do?

lol.

[edit on 25/11/06 by SteveR]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It was there for only few a seconds. It just showed me it was there. It was where I had been having unusual phenomena. It was near my bed. My bed has been moving for quite sometime for no reason. Not big moves, very subtle. So I assume it's been there for awhile I just can't "home" onto it, without AA's and Probed's meditation(s).

We didn't play hopscotch or anything.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Are you going to waft your arms through the air to make sure it isn't hiding by your bed?

Just curious

top topics

<<   2 >>

join