It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This is of particular interests to Masons only - and I am asking for them to contact me by U2U of your own free will and accord - I know who here is a Mason already so I also do not need random applications.

It concerns the fact that Masonry was born out of a world of tyranny and played a great part in liberal revolutions in the Americas and Europe.

But 150 years of a predominantly liberal world has destroyed that sense of Masonry - today a country most desperate for sinews holding together a liberal society is Russia which does have a fledging Masonic order.

But what it needs is a rooted Masonic order with secret membership and people in positions of power harkening to the days of Autocratic Germany and Spain where Masonry played a powerful part in moving forward and maintaining liberal societies there.

And to the most activist Masons of all - the US Masons of the 1700s who over-threw an Empire to create a more perfect Republic.

While Masons cannot do anything alone - power doesn't derive in Masonry - Masonry is that cement that holds together a more beautiful edifice.

So anyone interested in discussing Russia's situation further please U2U me and we'll see if we can get some sort of support for Brethren there before it becomes too late.

Russian Grand Lodge Website

Fraternally,

[edit on 24-11-2006 by Stratrf_Rus]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
the free masons have secrets to space costelation and cosmic magick signs

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Last night in research I was looking forever for that website. I fogot what stared the study last night but there was some great interest I had. Oh I need ginko biloba I guess.

Anyway are you in Russia?

I understand Main shared an Aniv with Russia and there was mention of Main recognizing RUssian lodges. Does US not recognize them now? Or other countries?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'll have to check the Grand Lodge's annual publication to see if Russia is amongst them - I'm pretty sure.

If not then that's definately something I can start with here at my home.

And no not in Russia at present - but regardless of such things it is easily recognizeable that Russia is in need of a stronger base of republican persons. The Masonic institution is the strongest way to maintain that base. Russia has about 5 more years left of free breaths before it takes its last - the stand down of Putin and the subsequent "transition" of power will be proof that at last the people who rule Russia rule it totally.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
SR, these forums are for public discussion. If anyone wants to discuss the topic of this thread, they should be doing so in the thread.

But what it needs is a rooted Masonic order with secret membership and people in positions of power harkening to the days of Autocratic Germany and Spain where Masonry played a powerful part in moving forward and maintaining liberal societies there.

Masonry effected change by not being part of the entrenched power structure. Garibaldi was an 'outsider', for example. Indeed, its the fact that masonry appealed to the regular folks that allowed it, and other similar secret socieites, to mobilize the general public and have any effect at all.

top topics

join