It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ramey Memo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Watch this:

youtube.com...

The quality isn't very good. And you'll need to turn up the volume. But you'll see that the memo in General Ramey's hand has been analyzed and proves that a UFO did crash near Roswell NM in 1947. It mentions victims. Pretty compelling stuff.

For those of you who already know about this I'm sorry to waste your time, but I feel like this deserves major discussion because it could be the smoking gun of what happened at Roswell in '47. The Roswell GAO report denies that they could analyze the memo to make out any of the words. That must have been BS on their part, because obviously a few private organizations have been able to...

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Totally agree, I have read a lot of this memo, and I'm particulary convinced that those words like "victims" are present in it. And it represents a problem since it was only a Mogul balloon...

More information here: www.roswellproof.homestead.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The people doing the government Roswell reports were OSI. Those guys are in the bussines of disinfo. I think the fact that key words in this memo can be analyzed show that the Rowell reports were BS. No victims were mentioned. No disk. Yet those words are present in General Ramey's memo.

Back then they didn't have the technology to analyze like we do today. So I don't think he would have thought twice about bringing the memo with him to take pictures with the "fake" Roswell debris.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This memo analysis pretty much put the last nail in the coffin for me at least. Its so obvious there was a cover-up. how many times did they change their story?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
What does this word say?

This word is supposed to mean victim. Does it really?

Here’s the full translation
www.roswellproof.homestead.com...

this guy doesn’t think much of Dr. Rudiaks’s methods.

I thought this piece was one of the weaker arguments in Gazrok's classic Roswell posts, The Case for Roswell (very thorough look at Roswell, although I wish the external pics were “internalized” again. )

I encourage everyone to give it a read.

[edit on 25/11/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

new topics

top topics

join