It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the Government breed cattle for the Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think it's high time the governments acknowledge the fact that ranchers are losing billions of dollars of livestock to the aliens every year and something needs to be done right away to help those people.

The way I see it the obvious thing to do is to create an alien cattle ranch where cattle are bred by the government solely for use by the aliens.

Also we normally throw away the organs and blood that the aliens need so perhaps we could give them to the aliens as well? It would be a sign of goodwill and co-operation between worlds.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
To do so would be acknowledging that aliens exist.

It sounds like a modern day take on the Bible with sheep sacrifices.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
see but to do that they would have to come up some crazy paper thin story for us to tear through and then they would get angry and ban us from more parts of the us.....area 51 ring a bell

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Not to mention the cruelty of breeding cattle for alien dissection.
If they want something to probe, they can probe themselves, and leave us and our animals alone.

[edit on 24/11/06 by Hazard]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Maybe they're keeping tabs on the progression of bovine spongiform encephalopathy, or BSE and its' counterpart CJD. That would explain the occasional human (shudder), wild animal and house pet mutilation. They seem interested in the parts that contain the pathogen.

"We estimate that 24.3 million people have dementia today, with 4.6 million new cases of dementia every year," the experts report in the Dec. 17 issue of The Lancet. "The number of people [with dementia] will double every 20 years, to 81.1 million by 2040," they added.
www.forbes.com...

I think it's related, tangled and built up amyloid proteins comprise the plaques in brains as a result of both diseases. CJD is much more virulent. Eat curry, turmeric, cumin, it helps break up the protein plaques.

We should be testing every cow. The slaughter process uses a pressure gun to the brain and basically sprays brains all over the place.

Although, Linda Moultan Howe, who knows alot about the subject (hat's off to the brave woman) did interview a fellow who was taken aboard a craft and shown that the 'lizards' (I think it was) used it for food, like us.

Rancher's aren't just not compensated, they're harassed - from what I've read.

new topics

top topics

join