It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's End The Controlled Demolition Theory!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

3- MINI NUKES (that dont have radiation!!!)

[edit on 25-11-2006 by CameronFox]

I did not say no radiation.

Declassified August 1958: "Mere fact that the U. S. has developed atomic munitions suitable for use in demolition work." Declassified January 1967, "The fact that we are interested in and are continuing studies on a weapon for minimizing the emerging flux of neutrons and internal induced activity." Declassified March 1976, "The fact of weapon laboratory interest in Minimum Residual Radiation (MRR) devices. The fact of successful development of MRR devices."

www.thepriceofliberty.org...

[edit on 25-11-2006 by Insolubrious]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It's a lot harder to prove demolition brought down the fires when trying to look at aspects of a demolition that aren't obviously thrown out there for everyone to see.

The fires, concentrate on the fires.. it's either they couldn't or could do what they did (+ plus the impacts
). And this has been debated a lot on this forum.

[edit on 11/25/2006 by Masisoar]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Mini Nukes:

Well.. how much in minimal? How many would be needed? Where would they be placed? Who would do this?

How large are the detonators. Wouldn't there be substantial seismic activity?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Mini Nukes:

Well.. how much in minimal? How many would be needed? Where would they be placed? Who would do this?

How large are the detonators. Wouldn't there be substantial seismic activity?

the info is out there! Educate yourself, i am not your tutor and I am not explaining all this again. I have already told you to check out the other thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

please read from the beginning, and join in on the discussion I am sure your questions will be answered if they haven't been already.

oh well I couldn't resist so here is a minimal and quick 'blast'..

how much in minimal?

How long is a piece of string?

How many would be needed?

a realistic amount, unlike tnt or c4.

Where would they be placed?

in the buildings.

Who would do this?

assholes.

How large are the detonators.

small handheld remotes.

Wouldn't there be substantial seismic activity?

yes and there was, with the signature matching a typical frequency response and amplitude envelope of these devices.

thewebfairy.com...

I found a cross reference somewhere to compare against nuclear detonation seismic response if i find it again i will post you.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
dude, i dont know if you have yet, but if you havent, google the movie "loose change" and pay attention, it had me convinced, but hell... what do i know, im just one person

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Wow... After I bring up some valid points. We get the following:
6- "too many explosions that day" for it NOT to be a controlled demolition.

I take umbrage to your posturing here.

Maybe you are a shill. You certainly sounded like one now, and especially with your title to this thread.

Doesn't matter. All I want for starters is a new investigation.

CF, can you discount this information of EXPLOSIONS before the plane hit WTC1.
I notice you haven't addressed it.

Come on. I'm talking coverup and conspiracy here.

What do you say. Please forgive me for being obsessed [this is the way the woman with the fish describes it]--the deaths of nearly 3000 people gets to me like this ocasionally.

My question to her is now directed to you also.
Explosions before the plane hit.
What can this mean?

Pulverization of practically everything [hmm, what kind of energy would be needed?]
Buildings came down in near free-fall speed
[What happened to the core and the rest of the building as in "resistance"?]
Hardly anything to the debris pile
WTC7 - obvious CD
Oh, sorry. I've been musing away by myself.

The question is before you, maker of the thread:

Explosions before the plane hit.
What does this mean to you?

[edit on 11/25/2006 by quicknthedead]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
ALLTHATREMAINS....

Dude... that video is saturated with 1/2 truths and outright LIES. Do yourself a favor..do some research on 911 Conspiracy sites ( like this one ) and others. THEN go to some Debunking websites and draw your own conclusion!

Good Luck

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Quick...

Im sitting at the kitchen table eating raisins with my 3 year old son. I WISH i were a government shill. i TOO want another investigation. That centers around BUSH and CHENEY. Most people do not believe the "official" story. That does not mean they support the NO PLANE HIT THE PENTAGON theory...the MINI NUKE theory... etc.

You tell me HOW I go about getting a new investigation. I'll do it. What i will not do is sit and read SOME of the garbage that is tossed around in here, and not be able to refute it with facts.... and my opinions.

We are ALL searching for the truth in here... and as i said before... sometimes the TRUTH isn't a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Quick...

Im sitting at the kitchen table eating raisins with my 3 year old son. I WISH i were a government shill. i TOO want another investigation. That centers around BUSH and CHENEY. Most people do not believe the "official" story. That does not mean they support the NO PLANE HIT THE PENTAGON theory...the MINI NUKE theory... etc.

You tell me HOW I go about getting a new investigation. I'll do it. What i will not do is sit and read SOME of the garbage that is tossed around in here, and not be able to refute it with facts.... and my opinions.

We are ALL searching for the truth in here... and as i said before... sometimes the TRUTH isn't a conspiracy.

Sitting around the table with your 3-yr old son...
What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

YOU DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION.

And (sigh) you are becoming a waste of time.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by quicknthedead

What do you say. Please forgive me for being obsessed [this is the way the woman with the fish describes it]--the deaths of nearly 3000 people gets to me like this ocasionally.

understandable, but if its the number of people that gets you, then you should be more 10x more obsessed with the amount of innocent people that have been slaughtered in Afganistan and Iraq. That is really bad.

www.iraqbodycount.org...

I think the US has gotten off pretty lightly so far in the midst of all the troubles in this world. Still I do hope nothing terrible happens as it is mostly the innocent that get the worst deal, not the bastards in power hiding in their safe houses. Soliders are not innocent and know the risks they are taking so they can kill each other as much as they like as far as I am concerned. I respect the bravery of our troops and I respect they are just following orders but I don't have much sympathy for them since they are consenting and understand the risks, and I don't respect them when things get out of hand.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious

understandable, but if its the number of people that gets you, then you should be more 10x more obsessed with the amount of innocent people that have been slaughtered in Afganistan and Iraq. That is really bad.

www.iraqbodycount.org...

I think the US has gotten off pretty lightly so far in the midst of all the troubles in this world. Still I do hope nothing terrible happens as it is mostly the innocent that get the worst deal, not the bastards in power hiding in their safe houses. Soliders are not innocent and know the risks they are taking so they can kill each other as much as they like as far as I am concerned. I respect the bravery of our troops and I respect they are just following orders but I don't have much sympathy for them since they are consenting and understand the risks, and I don't respect them when things get out of hand.

I am, Insolubrious. I want justice there too.

To me, every life is precious.
AND THERE IS A DIRECT LINK BETWEEN 9/11 AND IRAQ.

We need to support our troops--SO LET'S GET THEM HOME NOW.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Forget about mini-nukes.

A corner type shaped charge slices steel pillars like butte, and it's a standard demolition charge.

Even if ignore the laws of physics and assume that kerosene (thing lighter fluid), by some magic is capable of softening hardened steel beams to the point structural collapse, it will only happen in the effected area.

Both towers collapsed COMPLETELY, so we are supposed to assume that a few floors that were affected by fire, somehow pancaked all the floors below, instead of pushing them outwards.

Even official reports excluded the pancake theory, and the collapse of both towers were clocked at free fall speeds, which could only be achieved if the supporting pillars on EVERY floor were CUT by shaped charges.

All there's to it.

The details, facts, physics and common sense is not the question here, it's the denial mentality.

Every person processes information through layers of associative social filters, which are formed by the life experience and environmental conditions.

Regardless of how plain and simple any given information may be, if it conflict with the belief structure of that individual, all of it simply wont matter.

In simpler terms, it's similar to domestic abuse dynamic.

Regardless of how savagely a husband might abuse his wife, unless she is an independent mind, she will keep protecting him at all costs all while keep taking the beatings.

When it comes to the government/citizen relationship, exactly the same dynamic is factored in by social engineers to push what ever agenda required.

Other syndromes can be directly translated into the government/citizen relationship, Post-abduction Stress Syndrome (PASS), and many others.

All come down to a simple truth. Most people rely on the system of government for guidance and protection, and it doesn't' matter how badly their own government abuses that individual, their state of denial is terminal.

They will make any excuse or explanation to justify their governments actions instead of having the courage to admit that they are an individual, and the government is not there to serve and protect them.

Actually schizophrenia is another good example, because people inflicted with that disorder make extremely logical explanation to justify their completely warped perception of reality, and on the social instead of creating imaginary characters, people just seek out people with similar views in order to reaffirm their views regardless of haw far fetched they really are.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

www.iraqbodycount.org...

I am, Insolubrious. I want justice there too.

To me, every life is precious.
AND THERE IS A DIRECT LINK BETWEEN 9/11 AND IRAQ.

We need to support our troops--SO LET'S GET THEM HOME NOW.

damn right! I understand there are problems with withdrawing the troops but perhaps there are other ways, and the very act of withdrawal may help. Still if you believe the news there were Iraqis that wanted and needed our support and soliders there to protect and police them (which isn't really their job, but perhaps it should be) but when they keep making mistakes and breaking rules which is hard not to do in such a difficult situation we can loose some of the actual good and hard work and progess achieved. One step forward and two steps back will not work. I believe there are many good soliders out there doing a fine job, representing the US, winning the hearts and minds of the people and protecting their best interests but it can be soured easily by a small handful of troops messing it all up and mistakes being made. Such a complex situation.. I am going to leave it there for now but I am in two minds generally about getting them home.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Personally I think Dr. Donald Ewin Cameron has done a fabulous job on the majority of you that think 19 arab highjackers crashed 2 jetliners into the WTC towers and made it come down actually 300% better than a controlled demolition.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Quick ...

you accused me of being a government shill... i was making light of it by telling you what i was doing.... you know... REAL LIFE STUFF! Geesh dude...relax...

Now, there is ZERO proof of BOMBS going off PRIOR to impact. You can claim that seismic activity was several seconds off from the FAA Loss of radar contact. My thought is that it took those several seconds for the transponder to be destroyed... I heard that flight 11 had their transponder shut off... how was it being tracked? I will do some research...and get back to you. For now... I will concede that I havent an answer to time laps between seismic activity and the FAA loss of radar contact.

Please show me the proof that there were mini nukes... nano thermite..and also please show me some seismic proof.

thanks

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by iskander
Forget about mini-nukes.

A corner type shaped charge slices steel pillars like butte, and it's a standard demolition charge.

Even if ignore the laws of physics and assume that kerosene (thing lighter fluid), by some magic is capable of softening hardened steel beams to the point structural collapse, it will only happen in the effected area.

Both towers collapsed COMPLETELY, so we are supposed to assume that a few floors that were affected by fire, somehow pancaked all the floors below, instead of pushing them outwards.

Even official reports excluded the pancake theory, and the collapse of both towers were clocked at free fall speeds, which could only be achieved if the supporting pillars on EVERY floor were CUT by shaped charges.

All there's to it.

Physics says there is more to it than just shaped charges, the micron scaled devistation would not be caused by shaped charges and is only possible with a nuclear based explosive. Its the unique shockwave that passes through the molecular structure causing disassociation in the concrete as the water particles instantly evaporate with explosive force.

Check out this page:

old calculations by Hoffman on energy sink 2003:
hawaii.indymedia.org...

latest energy sink estimate:
www.gnn.tv...

There is no way the massive energy sink could possibly be due to TNT being planted in the building due to the need of 6 million kg of TNT.
A 0.6kg nuke would do the job easily.

And shaped charges on every floor? Not possible without more time and lots of man power, not to mention weakening of the structure. 6 million kg of TNT! Imagine setting that up. c4 shaped charge is about 112% TNT equivelant so its not much different. They couldn't get it on every floor without someone noticing. Standard demolition procedure is anything but covert!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

..... how was it being tracked?

it wasnt.

9/11 Panel Suspected Deception by Pentagon
Allegations Brought to Inspectors General
By Dan Eggen
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, August 2, 2006; Page A03

Some staff members and commissioners of the Sept. 11 panel concluded that the Pentagon's initial story of how it reacted to the 2001 terrorist attacks may have been part of a deliberate effort to mislead the commission and the public rather than a reflection of the fog of events on that day, according to sources involved in the debate.

Suspicion of wrongdoing ran so deep that the 10-member commission, in a secret meeting at the end of its tenure in summer 2004, debated referring the matter to the Justice Department for criminal investigation, according to several commission sources. Staff members and some commissioners thought that e-mails and other evidence provided enough probable cause to believe that military and aviation officials violated the law by making false statements to Congress and to the commission, hoping to hide the bungled response to the hijackings, these sources said.

...audiotapes from NORAD's Northeast headquarters and other evidence showed clearly that the military never had any of the hijacked airliners in its sights and at one point chased a phantom aircraft -- American Airlines Flight 11 -- long after it had crashed into the World Trade Center.

Maj. Gen. Larry Arnold and Col. Alan Scott told the commission that NORAD had begun tracking United 93 at 9:16 a.m., but the commission determined that the airliner was not hijacked until 12 minutes later.

"I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described," John Farmer, a former New Jersey attorney general who led the staff inquiry into events on Sept. 11, said in a recent interview. "The tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years. . . . This is not spin. This is not true."

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
GREAT FIND Violator !

I havent read that!

Here is the article....

www.washingtonpost.com...

Although I STILL don't think it was a controlled demolition, i DO think we need a REAL investigation into 911.

Thanks again ViolatoR!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I did not say no radiation.

Declassified August 1958: "Mere fact that the U. S. has developed atomic munitions suitable for use in demolition work." Declassified January 1967, "The fact that we are interested in and are continuing studies on a weapon for minimizing the emerging flux of neutrons and internal induced activity." Declassified March 1976, "The fact of weapon laboratory interest in Minimum Residual Radiation (MRR) devices. The fact of successful development of MRR devices."

www.thepriceofliberty.org...

BS, any "nuke" will leave radioactive material behind and that cannot be hidden in such a city as New York... I have worked, and sometimes still work with radioactive sources to calibrate and test electronic tools, you don't want to sleep with one of these radioactive sources or stand around them very long, you will feel the effects of the radiation, and these radioactive materials we use to calibrate and test our electronic tools are nothing in comparison to the radioactive materials used in "nukes"....

If any kind of "nuke" would have been used in New York, and the amount of radioactive material was minimum, most people in New York would be feeling the effects of that radiation, at the least with very bad headaches, loss of body hair and some form of skin conditions such as rashes.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

You obviously have little understanding of modern nuclear devices. Hydrogen bombs leave very little detectable radiation, much different to a typical atomic bomb. Anyway, radiation was detected and h-bomb rad is easily washed away by high pressure water spraying, which is what happened day and night for the next 100 days after the event. Another important factor to bear in mind is that a typical gieger counter will not detect this type of bombs fallout.

Really?...so it has been explained to detail how it is possible for a hydrogen bomb to detonate without reaching critical mass?...

Hydrogen bombs are composite weapons, you need for the temperature to be high enough, about 50 million degrees, to overcome the natural repulsion and fuse of hydrogen nuclei, hence you need a fission reaction in order to get a fussion reaction.

I am very interested to find out exactly how, according to you and whoever else, 50 million degrees were reached without a fission reaction.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by Muaddib]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join