It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Let's End The Controlled Demolition Theory!

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
www.geocities.com...@sbcglobal.net/_images/jetfuel.jpg




posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
^ hehe, yah I like that one.
heres one I whipped up for fun.

So now we have a herd of buffalo, a school of fish, and an it of firemen?
one more



posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Even though the jet-fuel fires burned as long as they did, and I'm very much suprised that the office fires following had enough effect within the 1-2 hours time span to substantially weaken the steel. Even though the fires died out as they spread from floor to floor. It's not like each floor had unlimited fuel after the jet fuel fire ball explosion consumed whatever was in its path and the fires following to last that long enough allow enough heat to compromise the steel..

With what Valhall said, there may not be enough evidence to support a controlled demolition theory, but from my view, I just don't realistically see the chances of both skyscrapers and WTC 7 falling as they did due to the nature of the fires after all the information that has been presented on this messageboard, and from various other sites regarding 9/11 and the WTCs.

The fires is my now prime focus.. they are the tell-all-tale of the probability of the buildings failing as they did, and helping rule out anything else that seems to be thrown in the air.



posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Many government buildings are pre-wired with explosives to prevent the loss of sensitive material, in the event of an attack. Did they not retrieve every last ounce of gold?




Shrug, lot's of people got awfully rich that day.
Not to mention the 'training excercises'.






posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Remember....In the history of ALL high Rise fires, none of them had ever been hit by a plane traveling at 500 MPH!


Simply a pre-calculated wrong.

In case nobody pointed that out here before, a B-52G crashed right into the Empire State Building, which then burned for hours, jet fuel and all. The building still stands today.

But you know what? Screw it all, logic, reason, common sense, let's just forget about the "Demolition Theory", JFK, RFK, Martin Luther King, and all other such un-American thoughts.

Let's just sit here like cattle and take it right up the shoot every time a bunch of sports decide to again rip all of us off.

Let's what crime victim counselors are for anyway.

They say to the victims of the most horrendous crimes to "forget it", "nothing can be done", "move on with your life", "you going to have to learn to live with it", "there is no justice, it's an empty ideal, there's only you", "do it for your loved ones", and all other such nonsense.

Sure, that's what we must do for the sake of our failing economy , until off course another Perl Harbor//JFK/RBK/MLK/911 comes along so we all can remember all those times we were wronged and were told to forget about it, and then just take it all out on some colored folk somewhere by looking away from carpet bombing, napalm, cluster bombs, chems and so on.

Just turn on FOX, forget it all and jump right in. Ignorance truly is a bliss, just looks at us.

I say let's forget about is and start making bets on what color of people we're going to bomb after Afghanistan/Iraq, how about that?

I bet on Venezuela, it's the whole Mexican war nostalgia I guess...



[edit on 25-11-2006 by iskander]



posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by iskander

Remember....In the history of ALL high Rise fires, none of them had ever been hit by a plane traveling at 500 MPH!


Simply a pre-calculated wrong.

In case nobody pointed that out here before, a B-52G crashed right into the Empire State Building, which then burned for hours, jet fuel and all. The building still stands today.

But you know what? Screw it all, logic, reason, common sense, let's just forget about the "Demolition Theory", JFK, RFK, Martin Luther King, and all other such un-American thoughts.

Let's just sit here like cattle and take it right up the shoot every time a bunch of sports decide to again rip all of us off.

Let's what crime victim counselors are for anyway.

They say to the victims of the most horrendous crimes to "forget it", "nothing can be done", "move on with your life", "you going to have to learn to live with it", "there is no justice, it's an empty ideal, there's only you", "do it for your loved ones", and all other such nonsense.

Sure, that's what we must do for the sake of our failing economy , until off course another Perl Harbor//JFK/RBK/MLK/911 comes along so we all can remember all those times we were wronged and were told to forget about it, and then just take it all out on some colored folk somewhere by looking away from carpet bombing, napalm, cluster bombs, chems and so on.

Just turn on FOX, forget it all and jump right in. Ignorance truly is a bliss, just looks at us.

I say let's forget about is and start making bets on what color of people we're going to bomb after Afghanistan/Iraq, how about that?

I bet on Venezuela, it's the whole Mexican war nostalgia I guess...



[edit on 25-11-2006 by iskander]


It was a B-25 .. not a B-52
Here is a B-25:
www.zap16.com...
Empty weight: 21,120 lb (9,580 kg)
Loaded weight: 33,510 lb (15,200 kg)
Max takeoff weight: 41,800 lb (19,000 kg)

Here is a B-52:
www.edwards.af.mil...
Empty weight: 185,000 lb (83,250 kg)
Loaded weight: 265,000 lb (120,000 kg)
Max takeoff weight: 488,000 lb (220,000 kg)



posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
How would WTC 7 fall due to damage from the buildings collapsing, when WTC 3 and 4 are right next to the towers and only sustained moderate damage?!

If WTC 7 collapsed becuase if damage from 1 and 2, then the WHOLE WTC complex should have collapsed. The WTC 7 was taken down under the control of someone. The initial towers collapse were due to the planes. WTC 7 was a totally controlled fall.






[edit on 11/25/2006 by TheRanchMan]

[edit on 11/25/2006 by TheRanchMan]



posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Ranchman -

So, WTC 1 & 2 you are saying came down due to the damage done by the planes and the fires. BUT WTC7 was taken down?

Seriously think about that. You are saying someone knew that WTC 1 & 2 were not only going to get hit by planes, but were going to sustain enough damage to casue them to collapse. During this collapse these people KNEW that there would be debris from the collapse that would HIT the WTC7 causing structural damage and fires that would be a perfect set up for using a controlled demolition to take the building down?



posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I've walked through Manhattan very often (my dad worked at 100 Church Street) and WTC was a good walk away. So, giant steel girders and giant panes of glass are supposed to to fly down the block and hit WTC 7? How come 100 Church Street, which was closer to Ground Zero than WTC 7, didn't get obliterated? How come WTC 3 and 4 didn't collapse? The buildings directly surrounding the site sustained moderate damage but stayed standing, yet WTC 7 didn't get hit and fell? That doesn't make much sense, now does it?



posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
HERE'S AN IDEA! Let's just not feed these trolls.. Every week it gets more lame with these 9/11 debunkers. I just had a thought, "Why the hell do I ever bother reading these posts?". At first, I read the "Debunking 9/11 myths" or whatever book from popular mechanics, which sucked as you all know, and since then I haven't seen any new ideas from their side of the table. SO let's just leave them alone??? Respect their right to post, but don't even bother reading them. MAYBE, just maybe, they'll wither up and die. Or at least piss off.



posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Ranchman-

www.911myths.com...

You tell me that WTC7 did not get enough damage? .. please look at this picture.

Captain Chris Boyle
Engine 94 - 18 years

Boyle: ...on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.
www.firehouse.com...

As for Building 7 and the evidence for Controlled Demolition, let's review the evidence...

What we do have for sure.

1) Fireman saying there was "a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors." "I would say it was probably about a third of it".

2) A laymen officer the fireman was standing next to said, "that building doesn’t look straight." He then says "It didn’t look right".

3) They put a transit on it and afterward were "pretty sure she was going to collapse."

4) They "saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13".

5) Photographic evidence of a fire directly under the penthouse which collapsed first.

6) The penthouse fell first, followed by the rest of the building shortly after.

7) The collapse happened from the bottom.

8) Photographic evidence of large smoke plumes against the back of B7. Plumes of smoke so large you can't see the entire rear of the 47 story office building.

Lets also look into the fact... WHO,WHEN and WHERE were all the explosives planted?Just like those that think WTC1 &2 were a controlled demolition.



posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trauma
HERE'S AN IDEA! Let's just not feed these trolls.. Every week it gets more lame with these 9/11 debunkers. I just had a thought, "Why the hell do I ever bother reading these posts?". At first, I read the "Debunking 9/11 myths" or whatever book from popular mechanics, which sucked as you all know, and since then I haven't seen any new ideas from their side of the table. SO let's just leave them alone??? Respect their right to post, but don't even bother reading them. MAYBE, just maybe, they'll wither up and die. Or at least piss off.


Trauma -

We are all here for one thing...seeking the truth. Just becasue the truth may NOT be a conspiracy, does not make me or anyone else that finds evidence that does not support YOUR claim make me a shill... a debunker...so...for my to "piss off" is not going to happen. As far as new ideas...some of you seem to go from step to step grasping at ANYTHING any ONE quote.... starting at the NO PLANES ... to the POD PEOPLE...To the MISSLE at the PENTAGON. Hollagrams, computerized voice simulators...
You see as we do learn more we are allowed to change our minds as to what may or may have not happenedon that day or the days leading up to it.
We are hear to learn from each other and debate issues as necessary. A key to being a memeber here is to keep an open mind.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by CameronFox]



posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trauma
HERE'S AN IDEA! Let's just not feed these trolls.. Every week it gets more lame with these 9/11 debunkers. I just had a thought, "Why the hell do I ever bother reading these posts?". At first, I read the "Debunking 9/11 myths" or whatever book from popular mechanics, which sucked as you all know, and since then I haven't seen any new ideas from their side of the table. SO let's just leave them alone??? Respect their right to post, but don't even bother reading them. MAYBE, just maybe, they'll wither up and die. Or at least piss off.


I second that emotion.
There does seem to have been an influx of deniers as of late, and they all have the same worn out arguements.
Some people just cant, or wont acknowledge what other people find glaringly obvious.
Dont feed these trolls. The painful truth is out there for anyone intelligent enough to sift through all the disinformation.
Instead of trying to reason with the 'debunkers' over the internet, I believe one would be better served to directly interact with people in everyday life.

As far as the demo theory, I believe the major blasts were in the basement, and I dont believe they were initiated by Muslims. Although the 'squibs' look pretty damning, I am sure we will never know what exactly caused them.



posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo

Instead of trying to reason with the 'debunkers' over the internet, I believe one would be better served to directly interact with people in everyday life.



I've got an idea, how about instead of commenting on people, you comment on the topic.

Try making a contribution to the topic at hand instead of complaining about people who disagree with you.

Especially if all you have to add is "squibs are damning evidenc, though we might never know what they are."

Unless you have more to add, that's pretty lame if your going to criticize others for their posts.



posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
What did you just do to me Leftbehind?
Did you just do to me what you are telling me not to do?
Youre a WInner in my book!


[edit on 25-11-2006 by 11Bravo]



posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
11Bravo -

So I don't aggree with you... Im a "TROLL?" a "DENIER" ... of what? YOUR hypothisis!

I have said from the get go that BUSH is hiding something. There are MANY false claims from the Bush Administration that i dont accept. So I gather what ever information i can and draw my own conclusions. This does not make me right and you wrong. It allows me to make a hypothisis, an educated GUESS.

IF i disagree with your GUESS, I will make an attempt to show you how I came to MY conclusion. You disagree... thats your perogative. IF you care to show me WHY or HOW i am wrong.. I will definatly look into what facts you may have to refute what I say. We are here to LEARN from one another.

You choose to draw a line in the sand and tell anyone that doesn't agree with you is a DENIER...



posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
How is that even possible? World Trade Center 3 was directly underneath the Twin Towers. It was severely damaged. Yet most of it was able to remain standing.


911research.wtc7.net...


That's the partial collapse brought on by debris. Did WTC 7 withstand anywhere NEAR that much damage? No it did not. So tell me, if WTC 3 could get a giant hole gouged in it from the collapse and still remain (partially) standing, then how could WTC 7 could get considerably less damage and collapse? Was it made of friggin styrofoam
?

This is a total conspiracy. The WTC 7 was a planned detonation and demolition.


All WTC 7 withstood was facade damage. There were no structural flaws brought on by debris, as happened with WTC 3. If all that happened was facade damage, then why did it collapse? That's like a car falling apart because of a dent and scratch: it doesn't make sense.

[edit on 11/25/2006 by TheRanchMan]



posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Ranchman

This is a total conspiracy. The WTC 7 was a planned detonation and demolition.


Amen to that!

I can't believe that people can't see/acknowledge what's right under their noses.


Oh well.. probably just one more "terror attack" and it will ALL become perfectly clear to them.



posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hey I'm all eyes and ears if you've got some new groudbreaking evidence or something we've overlooked.. like most of these threads CLAIM they do. But I'm yet to be shocked or even mildly interested in your claims because they're old and anybody with even the mildest passion for finding the truth, especially regarding 9/11, has already come across why these claims are false.



posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
Even though the jet-fuel fires burned as long as they did, and I'm very much suprised that the office fires following had enough effect within the 1-2 hours time span to substantially weaken the steel. Even though the fires died out as they spread from floor to floor. It's not like each floor had unlimited fuel after the jet fuel fire ball explosion consumed whatever was in its path and the fires following to last that long enough allow enough heat to compromise the steel..

With what Valhall said, there may not be enough evidence to support a controlled demolition theory, but from my view, I just don't realistically see the chances of both skyscrapers and WTC 7 falling as they did due to the nature of the fires after all the information that has been presented on this messageboard, and from various other sites regarding 9/11 and the WTCs.

The fires is my now prime focus.. they are the tell-all-tale of the probability of the buildings failing as they did, and helping rule out anything else that seems to be thrown in the air.



Again, there were explosions in WTC1 before the plane struck.

Explosions happen at the start of the biggest crime in America's history...
The government prevents knowledge of these explosions from becoming known to the American people...
Then there is the obvious controlled demolition for all the world to see that has yet to be explained by anyone [except the 9/11 truth movement]: WTC7, the Achille's Heel of the real terrorists...

All this is indicative of controlled demolition, coverup and complicity.

Sorry, game over.



“Seismic Proof – 9/11 Was An Inside Job (Updated Version II)”
Link: www.studyof911.com...
By Craig T. Furlong & Gordon Ross, Scholars for 9/11 Truth: www.st911.org...



Summary:
This precision data has yet to be refuted. It is from the two highest governmental entities charged with looking into what happened on 9/11. Both declared these times as accurate, and in doing so corroborate William Rodriguez and the many eyewitnesses the morning of 9/11 who testified of explosions in the sub-basements of WTC1 before American Airlines Flight 11 struck the building. This is indicting evidence of governmental coverup, and thus implication of complicity.

Demand a new, truly independent, criminal investigation of 9/11, this time a real one.
Justice waits
...[and there is no statute of time limitation on murder]



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join