It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National ID Cards

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Englishman
The only people that should be worried about getting these cards are criminals and terrosists otherwise everyone should be alright about it.

I agree. I actually think it's basically a good idea with a few flaws. But nothing in this world seems to be perfect, so dealing with minor discrepancies is expected IMO.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Someone well versed in the bible might be able to help me out on this, but when everyone has some kind of identifying mark a sign of the beginning of the end times? Hell I already have four or more different forms of ID, what they hell would I need another for? Just one more to burn when I finally pull up stakes and dissapear into the woods.

// Begin Edit

Wonder how long till this issue will make another round in the american government? I sure do feel bad for my friends in the UK now.

[Edited on 28-11-2003 by alternateheaven]

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven
Someone well versed in the bible might be able to help me out on this, but when everyone has some kind of identifying mark a sign of the beginning of the end times? Hell I already have four or more different forms of ID, what they hell would I need another for? Just one more to burn when I finally pull up stakes and dissapear into the woods.

Your referring to the mark of the beast.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Its in the last chapter of the bible, revelations.

And no man could buy or sell without the mark.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This really gives me the creeps, nobody is sticking anything under my skin and heck if my drivers license and ss# card isn't enough to darn bad!!

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Englishman
The only people that should be worried about getting these cards are criminals and terrosists otherwise everyone should be alright about it.

Right.
Remain Calm.
There is nothing to see here.

mmm hmmm.

Only sheep respond to that crap!

No one is pulling the wool over my eyes.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   

You are either with us or against us. Choose now or forever lose your freedom!

If one considers freedom to be completely controlled by a government in almost every aspect of life then I guess i will lose mine. Its bad enough that some of the things that have already been done and are happening now have screwed citizens for years past and years to come, that its absolutely sickening to me to think of it to be the NWO way. Almost every government wants to rule the world but only one cant so they decided to do it together. So when all of these elite people cant decide on something that needs immediate attention, whether it be crime, illnesses, or whatever who do think will raw end of the deal even further, thats right the citizens(if thats what they would still be called).Besides that....if they all cant get along now then how will they then. Everything looks good on paper until it becomes reality. Not to offend anyone but just voicing my opinions.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by websuspect
Its in the last chapter of the bible, revelations.

And no man could buy or sell without the mark.

I know little about the bible compared to alot here, but could you please explain as to why someone could not "buy or sell" without the mark?

Thank You,
Jackie Chong

top topics

<< 1   >>

join