It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contrails, Aurora? (pics)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
ok , the nail in the coffin :

appologies for the delay - but i have some urgent bussiness to attends to this week .

i have just made the phonecalls to the news desk of the "shepshed echo " and the reception of the "MIRA facility @ nuneaton "

and according to Racheal , a very nice young lady at the news paper :

there were not " explosions " , "sonic booms " , " aircraft or UFO " sightings reported to thier news desk .

the 23rd november 2006 edition [ it is a weekly publication ] contains no reports that co oberated the claims by " alex slaine" there is certainly no story reporting an " explosion @ MIRA "

the reception of the MIRA testing facility wre less helpfull - but did confirm that there were no reported accidents during that week , and no tests that would produce any " boom " that could be heard in shepshed

as alex slaine has seemingly abandoned this thread - i had challenged him to photograph the alledged news paper article

my investigations - combined with the fact that SNOOPYUK made similar inquires that drew a blank .

sadly lead me to the conclusion that this " sighting " was fabrication .

i guess it is case closed .

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
The pics appear to be the contrails of a pulse detonation aircraft engine - which is consistent with your claim.

i bed to differ - there is nothing about that contrail that indicates PDE powered craft .

see "dounut on a rope : rebutal " for my views on the matter

I also have a Samsung Picture phone and the file naming convention also seems consistent with your claims as all of my pics from my phone begin with SP_***

that is very easy to spoof - headers / file names are all editable .

So I am not so inclined to immediately dismiss your claim. I will await further evidence before commenting further.

see the replies from myself and SNOOPYUK , and our attempts to co oberate this tale .

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01

Alex doesn't provide us with anything that tells us how high up this plane was flying or how far away it was. .....................

Without these two critical peices of information, we do Not have any information from which we could reasonablly draw the conclusion you are making. Beware of jumping to conclusions without all the facts!

please re read the OPs posts - he claimed that the booms were " unbleleivably loud " and had a physical effect on him

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
please re read the OPs posts - he claimed that the booms were " unbleleivably loud " and had a physical effect on him

I know, but that information alone isn't enought to fiuger out how close th object was or it's size. There are other varibles at work here!

Tim

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join