Recommeded Reading for the Repugnant

page: 2
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
What was the name of that moronic congressman that made that claim a few years ago? Stupid people nod their hollow heads and think "What a shame!", while intelligent ones immediately start crunching the numbers in their heads.




posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Its sad how pulling a number out of your ass makes you look "official". We need more wolves and less sheep, that way the liberal disinformation mission would not be allowed to advance as far as it has.:bnghd:



posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
You people are just rock stupid. You thinnk slavery went on for like a few decades and then everyone "gotta grip" all of the sudden. The slave trade went on month after month for centuries so YES, 45 MILLION.

Accept it.



posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Spanish came in the 1500s. They imported the first slaves around that time. The importation of slaves stopped around 1800. That gives a 300 year time period for slave importation.
so-45000000/300=150000
150 thousand slaves every year, without fail. That is ridiculous. In 1860, in the united states, there were 5 million slaves. That is a gap of almost 40 million lives. If you factor that out that gives a 1 in 8 survival rate for slaves crossing the ocean. Factor in childbirth, etc, and there is still roughly a 1 in 5 survival rate for a transatlantic crossing. A ridiculously low number and a number that would have resulted in a profit loss for any slaver.

Also, do you have any sense of history? Do you know how many people one of those slave ships could hold? About 600. A high estimate of slaves traded between africa and america was 15 million, 30 million short of your projections.

Once again simple math proves you wrong. You're a moderator now, stop posting
:wm1:

[Edited on 11-15-2003 by Dreamstone]



posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
i'm not interested in reading stuff from liberals and democrats putting their own spin on things much as i dont read things from conservatives as they do the same thing....but colonel will deny this and say its all lies and call me a repugnant again...(and will be wrong once again)

both sides claim to be telling US the "truth" but all they are giving us is their version of the truth, usually with little bits of information that while seem minute and insignificant can change the entire context of what they are telling us.

this is like a convicted felon having his cellmate as a "character witness" at his parole hearing...you KNOW he's going to lie for his buddy!

try again colonel, try harder.


So, the genocide of an entire race of Arawak Indians (10 million) in the West Indies is just fluff. The death of 45 million African slaves on the voyage to the "new world" is just spin. The ideology that formented the US Constitution is just so much nonsense for the "liberals." We can ignore that.

You are such a simpleton. I don't even know why I bother.



i dont think that there were 45 million people in europe in that time.!



posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
may i suggest this one?


“Dereliction of Duty: The Eyewitness Account of How Bill Clinton Compromised America’s National Security"
by Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Robert "Buzz" Patterson


one of five indivduals entrusted to carry the nuclear football!



posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The death of 45 million African slaves on the voyage to the "new world" is just spin. The ideology that formented the US Constitution is just so much nonsense for the "liberals." We can ignore that.


col. I already knew that. Hell, I learned it in High School Solcial Studies, US History I believe. Looks like the Repugnant in me is hiding right now, huh



posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
to add to my previous post


Dereliction of Duty is not a personal attack on President Clinton or a commentary on his various scandals; rather, it is a "frank indictment of his obvious—to an eyewitness—failure to lead our country with responsibility and honor." Lt. Col. Patterson offers a damning list of anecdotes and charges against the President, including how Clinton lost the nuclear codes and shrugged it off; how he stalled and lost the opportunity to launch a direct strike on Osama bin Laden at a confirmed location; how the President and the First Lady, and much of their staff, consistently treated members of the military with disrespect and disdain; and how Clinton groped a female Air Force enlisted member while aboard Air Force One, among other incidents large and small. A considerable portion of this slim book is devoted to the myriad ways in which President Clinton undermined the military, and hence the security, of the nation. He seriously questions Clinton's decisions to send troops to Somalia, Rwanda, Haiti, and Bosnia to accomplish non-military tasks without clear objectives. Having participated in each of these engagements, Lt. Col. Patterson personally "experienced the frustration of needlessly wasted lives, effort, and national prestige" as well as the alarmingly low morale that Clinton inspired.

This is certainly not the first anti-Clinton book, but it is different in that Patterson does not seem to have a political ax to grind. In fact, at times, he appears apologetic about having to write about his ex-commander in chief. Yet, in the end, this retired soldier felt his last act of service should be to share his experience with his country. --Shawn Carkonen



posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
A liberal jew writes history?

How about fiction that is self serving for the man.

don't worry Colonel, when they have subjugated the 'white man' they won't need the brother's anymore. I know how it goes guess you don't.



posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
Spanish came in the 1500s. They imported the first slaves around that time. The importation of slaves stopped around 1800. That gives a 300 year time period for slave importation.
so-45000000/300=150000
150 thousand slaves every year, without fail. That is ridiculous. In 1860, in the united states, there were 5 million slaves. That is a gap of almost 40 million lives. If you factor that out that gives a 1 in 8 survival rate for slaves crossing the ocean. Factor in childbirth, etc, and there is still roughly a 1 in 5 survival rate for a transatlantic crossing. A ridiculously low number and a number that would have resulted in a profit loss for any slaver.

Also, do you have any sense of history? Do you know how many people one of those slave ships could hold? About 600. A high estimate of slaves traded between africa and america was 15 million, 30 million short of your projections.

Once again simple math proves you wrong. You're a moderator now, stop posting
:wm1:

[Edited on 11-15-2003 by Dreamstone]


Proof. My proof comes from the book I mentioned on this thread. Where's yours? Or do you make your # up like every other repugnant?



posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
.

Hey. I have some reading ideas for you. The constitution, the Bill of Rights and the KJV (


the original or the one that stands today that has been changed around to make goverment control all that much more total?



posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   
So Colonel can now slam everyone around here with impunity?

What kind of operation has ATS become anyways?

It is the repugnant in my opinion.



posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
So Colonel can now slam everyone around here with impunity?

What kind of operation has ATS become anyways?

It is the repugnant in my opinion.


How would you say he's acting any differently than he normally does? And to say that he's slamming everyone around here is rediculous. He is one guy taking on a vast number of you (and doing pretty well at it) and you still have to complain about HIM? Shame on you if so many of you can't take on one guy on his own, instead you complain.



posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
You people are just rock stupid. You thinnk slavery went on for like a few decades and then everyone "gotta grip" all of the sudden. The slave trade went on month after month for centuries so YES, 45 MILLION.

Accept it.



I never claimed to be anything but rock stupid, but Colonel, you are the flippin' rock! Already debunked. Intentional lies to brainwash knee-jerk, mindless liberals, and I see it is still working.

Let's think, if they lost 45 million units of their product while enroute here, how many units must have made it in order for it to remain a successful enterprise?



posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirCyco

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
.

Hey. I have some reading ideas for you. The constitution, the Bill of Rights and the KJV (


the original or the one that stands today that has been changed around to make goverment control all that much more total?


The original what? What are you talking about?



posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Proof. My proof comes from the book I mentioned on this thread. Where's yours? Or do you make your # up like every other repugnant?


May be he knows math but not you.



posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Here is the FIRST recommended reading for YOU, Colonel!



Read it carefully.........


regards
seekerof



posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Here is the FIRST recommended reading for YOU, Colonel!



Read it carefully.........





regards
seekerof



very nice

[Edited on 11-16-2003 by KrazyIvan]



posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Examine my math, i was merely disecting your blatantly false figures



posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Originally posted by Colonel
You people are just rock stupid. You thinnk slavery went on for like a few decades and then everyone "gotta grip" all of the sudden. The slave trade went on month after month for centuries so YES, 45 MILLION.

Accept it.



I never claimed to be anything but rock stupid, but Colonel, you are the flippin' rock! Already debunked. Intentional lies to brainwash knee-jerk, mindless liberals, and I see it is still working.

Let's think, if they lost 45 million units of their product while enroute here, how many units must have made it in order for it to remain a successful enterprise?


15 million. The slave trade was an industry.



top topics
 
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join