It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hi everyone!

I just joined and while I was checking out the site I found the board for introductions. I just thought I would make my first post by saying hello to everyone.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Gday there, Grumman14.

This is so awesome. I'm sitting in some random little internet cafe where it costs $1 US for 2 hours. Cambodia rocks!!

Anyways, a first place you might want to check out is this thread: Posting Hints & Tips for ALL Members.

That should help a fair bit, and visit the ATS Handbook. Hope you have a great time on ATS, and I guess I'll see you round.

btw, the -14 was an awesome aircraft, as well.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
Gday there, Grumman14.

This is so awesome. I'm sitting in some random little internet cafe where it costs $1 US for 2 hours. Cambodia rocks!!

Anyways, a first place you might want to check out is this thread: Posting Hints & Tips for ALL Members.

That should help a fair bit, and visit the ATS Handbook. Hope you have a great time on ATS, and I guess I'll see you round.

btw, the -14 was an awesome aircraft, as well.

Yes watch_the_rocks, the Tomcat was, and still is, an awesome aircraft. I was quite sad to see it be retired in September after so many years of honorable service.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to the community of ATS!

Please consider caution as an everyday exercise here amung the boards, there are very strong energys of influence that can pretty much be believable depending on your own beliefs and questions on life. This can be a good thing, or it can ultimetly be a bad thing (oblivious to the real meaning).

7A

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hey Grumman14 and welcome

I hope you enjoy your stay here

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Welcome welcome.

Wow - that jimi avatar makes me jealous too.
Will I ever get over it? I have too many interests to choose from.

Feel free to list your interest areas, Grumman14.

Have Fun.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hello & welcome,if you’re interested in getting to know the Human Brain you can check out the Human Brain Research Project here www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... -questions of the brain

[edit on 9-12-2006 by asala]

new topics

top topics

join