It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

preparations for the TAKEOVER of AMERICA underway!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
yes you heard right,

the preparations for the takeover of america are underway!!!!

i'm talking ,of course of the standy mode of CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN.......

"On July 28, 2006, the CMOC ceased to be an operational base"

in this day and age, especially AFTER the "new pearl harbour"/ 9-11 attacks,
our government has decided to "SHUT DOWN" cheyenne mountain,........W.T.F.?!?!?!?

#1 we have been attacked on our HOME SOIL for the FIRST TIME,
since pearl harbour ....WE ARE AT WAR!!!!!!

#2 pearl harbour was the REASON we built it in the first place

#3 we have MORE countries pissed off at us NOW, than anytime in the past!!

#4 there are FAR MORE "rouge states" with nuclear tipped I.C.B.M.'s
than ever before!!!

#5 WE ARE AT WAR , with people who will stop at nothing to destroy us!!!!!!

#6 iran being equipped with nuclear power!!!!

#7 NORTH KOREA tests (nuclear capable) missiles that can reach our country!!!

#8 the so-called "terrorists" including, but NOT LIMITED TO,
iran, iraq, afghanistan, syria, hezbollah, etc.....
have ever increasingly sophisticated weapons systems,
that wish to destroy all western governments with,
nuclear, chemical, biological, radiological weapons,, any means possible..........

who is this "BRILLIANT" person who decided to shut it down.....?????

remember reading P.N.A.C. (project for a new american century)????
quote "we need a NEW PEARL HARBOUR to jumpstart the rebuilding of americas defences" which happened to be 9-11 (very convenient)

i repeat :

#2 pearl harbour was the REASON we built it (NORAD) in the first place

lets see,,,

the entire bush administration, including..........

including Richard Armitage, William J. Bennett, Jeb Bush, Ellen Bork (the wife of Robert Bork), Dick Cheney, Zalmay Khalilzad, Federal Grand Jury Indictee Lewis "Scooter'" Libby, Richard Perle, former U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, and Paul Wolfowitz

has just put our greatest defences OFF GUARD!!!! WHY????? WHY NOW?????????

this whole war, INCLUDING 9-11 has been PLANNED ever since 1997 (P.N.A.C.)

you say terrorists attacked us,, ok,

HOW DID THE TERRORISTS GET NORAD (CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN)
TO " STAND DOWN " ON 9-11 ???????????????????????????????????????

norad was there for 50+ years MONITORING u.s. airspace for exactly those
kinds of events that were "allowed to happen" on september 11th 2001

again i ask you:

HOW DID THE TERRORISTS GET NORAD (CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN)
TO " STAND DOWN " ON 9-11 ??

how did they do that?????????

not to mention that just 4 days before 9-11 (sept 7 2001) rumsfeld admits,
" 2.3 trillion dollars MISSING from defence dept"

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

anybody care to elaborate on this????
please open my eyes...........

i see we are in for something BIG,,,,,,,, VERY BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?????????????????????????????

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I would think that perhaps it has simply lived out its usefulness. The place has been around forever and has never been a big secret. I would imagine that it has simply outlived its role, become outdated and is being replaced with something else. It was made to fight a cold-war style nuclear confrontation and even then they knew it would never survive the amount of attrition it would receive. Though I cannot find the article, I did just read that the Looking-glass aircraft have also been replaced with a newer system.

I would expect to see all of SAC and NORAD being retooled to fight threats more inline with the climate of the world then a threat that has passed.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
looking glass was not actuly a Awac. it has a high ranking genral or admiral or genaral(air force) on it at all times. this is incase the president is incapitated or killed as is the VP.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Alien Buff
looking glass was not actuly a Awac. it has a high ranking genral or admiral or genaral(air force) on it at all times. this is incase the president is incapitated or killed as is the VP.

I don’t think I said that the looking-glass was an awac or not, but it was the airborne command center to run a nuclear attack once the ground facilities such as Cheyenne were taken out by enemy attrition.

Tacamo aircraft are similarly the navy version.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
no the guy in the plane would become the head honcho when the presindent and the vice-president were dead this superseeded anyother aurthority

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
whats going to happen to the stargate?

will they moved to evergreen trerrice?

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Here:

EC-135
Through the years, the KC-135 has been altered to do other jobs ranging from flying command post missions to reconnaissance. The EC-135C was a USAF Strategic Air Command flying command post. One EC-135C, codenamed Looking Glass, was continually airborne throughout the Cold War, ready to control bombers and missiles if ground control was lost. RC-135 Rivet Joints are used for special reconnaissance and Air Force Material Command's NKC-135A's are flown in test programs. The Air Combat Command operates the OC-135 Open Skies as an observation platform in compliance with the Open Skies Treaty. In October 2006, WC-135W Constant Phoenix, based at Offutt AFB, was sent to Kadena AFB on Okinawa to detect any radioactive isotopes that would have resulted from nuclear testing by North Korea. [1]

And here:

Looking Glass
Looking Glass is a codename for the United States Air Force Strategic Air Command's Airborne Nuclear Command Post (ABNCP).
The United States' nuclear strategy depends on its ability to command, control, and communicate with its nuclear forces under all conditions. An essential element of that ability is Looking Glass; its crew and staff ensure there is always an aircraft ready to direct bombers and missiles from the air should ground-based command centers be destroyed or rendered inoperable. Looking Glass is intended to guarantee that U.S. strategic forces will act only in the manner dictated by the President of the United States. It took the nickname "Looking Glass" because the mission mirrored ground-based command, control, and communications.
The now-deactivated Strategic Air Command began the mission on February 3, 1961, using EC-135 aircraft. From that date, an Air Force Looking Glass aircraft was in the air at all times 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, for almost 30 years. On October 1, 1998 the Navy's E-6 Mercury TACAMO replaced the EC-135 in the Looking Glass mission.
On July 24, 1990, Looking Glass ceased continuous airborne alert, but remained on ground or airborne alert 24 hours a day. During the continuous airborne alert period, crews accumulated more than 281,000 accident-free flying hours, an aviation phenomenon.
Looking Glass took a prominent role in the movie By Dawn's Early Light as the airborne mobile command. Actor James Earl Jones was the General in charge.

I believe that the civilian leaders are put on the AF planes, Airforce One and Two. Some are also bunkered at places such as Mount Weather.

Mount Weather
It houses operations and training facilities above ground for the Federal Emergency Management Agency and contains an underground facility designed to house key components of the American government in the case of nuclear warfare or other calamity (1).

[edit on 11/24/2006 by defcon5]

new topics

top topics

join