It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we will NEVER leave Iraq!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Iraq: Unwinnable and Unsolvable – And Exactly As Planned.

Don’t kid yourself. This is exactly the way they want it to be: chaotic, devastating, confusing, horrendous, and right on target. Clever bastards, these neocons – their goals were always so damn clear, and they finally got there: get into Iraq and find a way to stay there forever. Forever, folks, - that’s always and into eternity. That was the plan from day one, and that’s the way it’s working out.

Henry Kissinger came out of the woodwork this past weekend and said it in terms that were impossible to misunderstand if you really listened closely. In a television interview the aging assassin and war criminal of yesteryear played a little game of bait and switch. First, he lured the public into a moment of reality by acknowledging that the war against Iraq was “unwinnable.” But then came the zinger: “But” he said as he delivered the follow up punch, “I don’t think that the alternative is between military victory…or total withdrawal."

I learned early in life that you can’t be a little bit pregnant or a little bit dead. You’re either one or the other. The lesson of recent history is that the same applies to waging a war and being an occupying nation. You’re either at war or you’re not. You’re either an occupier or you’re not. And Kissinger made it very clear. The same doctrine that gave us the horror of Vietnam is alive and well today. The despair that Henry of the Death Squads felt when the US finally ended the debacle of so many decades ago must be rectified in Iraq. We must stay. People must continue to die. Soldiers must continue to be sacrificed. But we absolutely will not relinquish our goal to dominate both the country of Iraq and the region we have inflamed. Withdrawal is not an option. No way.

The neocon plan was very simple and so beautifully underhanded that it has evaded many people in this nation and the world....

Continued at: tvnewslies.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Whats our goal in Iraq again?

Edn

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Oil, if im not mistaken its US company's who have control over the oil now because of the invasion. I expect Iraq would also make an excellent stagging post to attack other countries in the area (if that ever happens)

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I dunno anymore...the world is going to hell in a handbasket

Edn

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Ye to tell you the truth I have no idea what the conflict in Iraq actually is, on the one hand you have people saying it isn't a war and there peacekeeping, on the other hand the president says its a war and on the other hand there doing neither.

Its confusing because no one will tell the truth.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
There is a way to win the war on terrorism. You won't like my solution but here it is.

Lure all the worlds terrorists to one central location; Iraq. We pull all of our troops out of Iraq. Seal the borders and we gas the entire population with nerve gas. This would be preferable to just nuking it, because we can go back shortly thereafter and lay claim to the oil after the air clears.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

Edn

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
you have to define terrorist first and according to the US president anyone who isn't with him is a terrorist, thats a lot of people. but you simply cant do what your thinking because no one knows who the enemy is. If it were a country or an army the 'war' would have been over years ago but were fighting an invisible enemy you cant defeat an enemy you cant see or find.

whic i expect is one of the reasons on this war on terrorism

[edit on 23-11-2006 by Edn]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
thats why this could be considered world war 3 but in a different context than all of the previous wars. As for when we will leave Iraq I dont have a answer but it needs to be soon. What will happen when we do leave?

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Lure all the worlds terrorists to one central location; Iraq.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

I sure hope you mean Bush Cheney Rumsfeld Wolfowitz will be in that lineup... if not, then you have some explaining to do...

AAC

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edn
... were fighting an invisible enemy you cant defeat an enemy you cant see or find.

whic i expect is one of the reasons on this war on terrorism

What started in the garden of eden, ends in the garden of eden. Worldwide spiritual warfare. The mother of all battles.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
There is a whole mileau of our economy and culture that desparately misses the Cold War. Communism fooled everyone by collapsing so soon. Waging an essentially cold war against Islam, which has lasted about 1.5 kyrs, is a much safer bet for securing the interests of those who benefited from the Cold War of old.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Well the freaking computer deleted all that I was going to say so here is why they require Iraq in as few words as possible:
1: Establishment of police state
2: Establishment of a George Orwell 1984 like nation
3: Elites dominance over all of North and Central America.

Iraq is the "middle man" in this war.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Building a mult-billion dollar embassy which happens to be the biggest in the world as well as multiple permanent military bases certainly points to a long-term presence in Iraq.

Even if the occupation ends Iraq will be nothing but a U.S client state. That's if the Government over there isn't overthrown.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Theres 1 simple reason we will never leave Iraq.

Because people will ALWAYS be around, whom will defend their homeland.

We class these people as terrorists.....

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Theres 1 simple reason we will never leave Iraq.

Because people will ALWAYS be around, whom will defend their homeland.

We class these people as terrorists.....

new topics

top topics

join