It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instead of plastic sheeting and duct tape how about... SHRINK FILM INSULATION KITS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Instead of plastic sheeting and duct tape how about... SHRINK FILM INSULATION KITS

Plastic sheeting and duct tape makes no sense, unless you want cheap body bags after a biochemical warefare attack.

Everbody raves about Window insulation kits. So I got one from Walmart for $3.46. Im really starting to like the Walmart and these kits are made in the USA.

www.frostking.com...

There designed to tighten your house for winter. You take your curtains off. Clean your curtains and windows. Put the double sided tape around the windows. Put the plastic sheet over the window. Now this looks very half assed and Ghetto. Well after that you just hit it with a hair dryer and the whole sheet shrinks and tightens up to seal your window and make it clear.

It costs $1. Okay so your going to say. Im not going to live my life in fear. Well gas prices are gone up this year. FOr a few hours work, ive cleaned %30 of my house and totaly sealed up %30 of my windows. I had to turn my heat down and open the back doors windows louvers to let some fresh air in. I got some plants in the house to clean the air. Lots of em.

Think about it. Live your life in fear or buy $3 worth of insurance. You already buy home owners insurance right? I cut some panels for the basement windows too. There painted and they screw right in. $10.

Just a little something you can do to prepare for the "War on Terror".

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I feel sorry for you buddy. You are living in fear. The terrorists got to you. That's what terrorists do....inspire terror. You're #ting ur pants.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
We cant live our life in fear day to day cuz of some dumbass turbanheads. No Offence to any mid easterners in here. Just live your life normally. We cant let them get to us.

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by dreamlandmafia]

join