It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atmospheric Bioforms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Could unknown lifeforms native to our atmosphere be mistaken for UFO's?
I have watched shows about deepsea creatures and thought if they were seen in the air they would be mistaken for alien craft.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Here is an interesting video about atmospheric lifeforms

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Just a manowar but maybe the bio forms are like jelly fish

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Yes it can be bioentities, as could also be a new desinfo theory to confuse alien belieavers...who know!

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
How could it be disinfo? just wondering

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
How could it be disinfo? just wondering

Mate...ANYTHING can be desinfo! this days we have the proper technology to do whatsoever we want! google about desinfo techniques and see how many things can be done to make ppl desbilieave something , look at the other way of something, etc.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I would suspect that many of the "rods" that people are seeing could possibly be atmospheric bioforms. However,I seriously doubt that objects that are illuminated are any kind of creature.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
For those who don't know exactly what a "rod" is, here is a picture:

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   

However,I seriously doubt that objects that are illuminated are any kind of creature.

There are plenty of creatures that give off light. Maybe bioluminecence (spelling may be off sorry)

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I must take rods and critters into account. There are critters that can be captured by a lens, there is video and photographic capture of this discovery, believe it or not, anyone can see for themselves. The rest is up to you.

7A

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Rods have been debunked, and their debunking is generally accepted as adequate.

In the early autumn of 2005, news bulletins in China and Hong Kong reported on a story which debunked the flying rods. Surveillance cameras in a research facility in Jilin supposedly captured video footage of flying rods identical to those shown in Jose Escamilla's video. The curious research staff of the facility, being scientists, decided that they would attempt to catch one. Huge nets were set up and the same surveillance cameras captured rods flying into the trap. When the nets were inspected, the "rods" were no more than regular moths and other flying insects. Subsequent investigations proved that the appearance of flying rods on video was an optical illusion created by the slower recording speed of the camera (done to save video space). This is the empirical evidence, showing that the "rods" themselves can be captured, and that they do indeed prove to be ordinary animals.

From here

However, I do believe that there may well be atmospheric lifeforms drifting about up there.
I do not believe that they are very evolved lifeforms, possibly extremely primitive, but still there.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Most of those pictures could just be malfunctions in cameraes, or reminescants of those fluids you use on negatives. (No idea of what they are called in english)

The videoes of rods are much more interesting IMO...

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
"Rods" are just bugs flying fast and blurring because of their movement during the time the shutter is open.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
An unknown biological entity in the atmosphere would still be a UFO. Don't forget, UFO's aren't just flying saucers.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
An unknown biological entity in the atmosphere would still be a UFO. Don't forget, UFO's aren't just flying saucers.

Point taken. However, generally, when people speak of bioforms, they are referring to entities which fly without the help of mechanical mechanisms.

top topics

join