It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any help on worm-like beings?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm begining to look into this. Let you wnow what I find.

On another note, there's a Ron Jeremy joke in there, but I'm not gonna touch it...

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
wow, thanks so much you guys... i thought this topic had died. guess not. *smiles*

as for those pictures of the florida worm-snake-thing.... 0_0 those scare me.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
These are actual worms, though in a different location, and not quite so alien looking.
thegreencommunity.org...

This page has more info on

if your serious about this, try contacting the people listed under "further information" on the site.

www.nre.vic.gov.au...

[Edited on 28-11-2003 by Canuck]

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canuck
These are actual worms, though in a different location, and not quite so alien looking.
thegreencommunity.org...

woah!!! big uns

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov...

Read the beginning "abstract" part........ and the rest of the article if you wish.
Pretty intense biology read! lol

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I was fishing with my dad once and we seen somthing
swiming by us that scard the crap out of us.
it looked like 5 pound worm but come to find out
i think its called a mudpuppy. thair was somthing
in my fishing licesans about

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Finally...my mother-in-law found the picture and I scanned it and here it is:

This is a baby of a bigger one...and it is quite a site to see a full-grown one I would bet...what do you think?

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
um, no offense, but that looks very photoshopped...or edited. Doesn't seem like the worm was part of the background originally.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevx
um, no offense, but that looks very photoshopped...or edited. Doesn't seem like the worm was part of the background originally.

Dood...this picture was taken in 1983...no editing was involved...you prick...wtf? My wife..her sisters...her mom..and her dad were witnesses to this. This a baby of what they witnessed down in Texas..it is real...no lie...you asshole. Offense taken.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenongod
Finally...my mother-in-law found the picture and I scanned it and here it is:

This is a baby of a bigger one...and it is quite a site to see a full-grown one I would bet...what do you think?

holy #e!
that one could possibly be something like what i'm looking for, if not exactly that. wow, wow! thank you so much, this helps very much!!

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I am not saying that picture is fake, but why is the fly on the table casting a shadow and the worm-like thing not? Just an observation.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kraken
I am not saying that picture is fake, but why is the fly on the table casting a shadow and the worm-like thing not? Just an observation.

The fly is flying...go figure...the worm...is crawling on the table....that's what flies and worms do. That's how you get a shadow on the fly...and not on the worm. This picture is 100% legit...and there are multiple witnesses even to it's bigger relatives. Eyewitnesses...get it? I don't lie..and I don't make up # for people's amusement. This is the real thing. That's why I posted it...read my other posts too...you might learn something.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   

The fly is flying...go figure...the worm...is crawling on the table....that's what flies and worms do. That's how you get a shadow on the fly...and not on the worm. This picture is 100% legit...and there are multiple witnesses even to it's bigger relatives. Eyewitnesses...get it? I don't lie..and I don't make up # for people's amusement. This is the real thing. That's why I posted it...read my other posts too...you might learn something.

You know, I just asked a simple question. In this day and age of digital manipulation one should expect to be confronted when something in the image is in question. There is no need to cuss someone out when they ask a question about a picture you posted. Grow up.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You know, I just asked a simple question. In this day and age of digital manipulation one should expect to be confronted when something in the image is in question. There is no need to cuss someone out when they ask a question about a picture you posted. Grow up.

oy!! i didn't make this topic for you to fight!

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by effigyrelease
well, i've been interested in research of "monsters" for a while, and the one that apalled and compelled me most is also the one that i could only find one or two instances of, and i don't know what to search for to get the right results.

in what information that i have, there are very large worm- or amphibian-like beings (in both instances said to look like both) that are unexplained. i guess they are like leaches, that's how their mouths are said to be. but they are HUGE, bigger than any leaches or worms ever found. i think i remember reading that they were found in woods, both times by females (might be important, don't want to leave anything out) and both times the leach-like creatures dug into the earth and got away before either of the women could call attention to others.
that's all the information i remember. any one have more information, or suggestions on what words i should use to search? any help would be great, i'm currently working on a report and need this information...

hearts.

You mean like FlukeMan from the X Files! He came over on a Russian freighter. A by product of Chernobyl.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
xenogod, wtf is that! It looks like a fishing lure.
Not saying that's what it is, just looks like one.

It's a baby graboid! (tremors)

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kiwifish
You mean like FlukeMan from the X Files! He came over on a Russian freighter. A by product of Chernobyl.

*laughs* i thought of that when i first heard the story, but i don't think that's it. the article didn't say anything about human-like qualities... and it didn't harm anyone in my knowledge.

ha ha... a fellow x-files fan.... i am amused.

[Edited on 30-11-2003 by effigyrelease]

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by effigyrelease

Originally posted by Kiwifish

*laughs* i thought of that when i first heard the story, but i don't think that's it. the article didn't say anything about human-like qualities... and it didn't harm anyone in my knowledge.

ha ha... a fellow x-files fan.... i am amused.

[Edited on 30-11-2003 by effigyrelease]

We could always hope its Flukeman. That would make life real interesting. I like the Rat Boy pic. He was one of my favs. Although no one holds a candle to the black lung SOB as Mulder put it

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hmm..worm like beings are cool!

Cool thread, interesting stuff..once, while at a museum, there was an exhibit of prehistoric creatures, and one was a huge worm, I think like 2 feet wide and 20 feet long? Imagine that...thats creepy..

-wD

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
that looks like some sort of big caterpiller to me. did you say that there are adult versions? It looks like something that would metermorphosise into something else rather than stay in that form.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join