It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any help on worm-like beings?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kiwifish
We could always hope its Flukeman. That would make life real interesting. I like the Rat Boy pic. He was one of my favs. Although no one holds a candle to the black lung SOB as Mulder put it

ha ha, yeah.
i love alex... he's the reason i'm so obsessed with russians right now, heh. it's just that he's so cute when he's stabbing someone in the back!
but, the black lunged SOB (cancer man! woot!), i think he's funny... kind of because he tends to mess his own plans up and i love it when he's caught in a lie, just the way his face looks.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by effigyrelease

Originally posted by kraken

Originally posted by xenongod

I am not saying that picture is fake, but why is the fly on the table casting a shadow and the worm-like thing not? Just an observation.

The fly is flying...go figure...the worm...is crawling on the table....that's what flies and worms do. That's how you get a shadow on the fly...and not on the worm. This picture is 100% legit...and there are multiple witnesses even to it's bigger relatives. Eyewitnesses...get it? I don't lie..and I don't make up # for people's amusement. This is the real thing. That's why I posted it...read my other posts too...you might learn something.

You know, I just asked a simple question. In this day and age of digital manipulation one should expect to be confronted when something in the image is in question. There is no need to cuss someone out when they ask a question about a picture you posted. Grow up.

oy!! i didn't make this topic for you to fight!

Got a little carried away...eh? I am just tired of people debunking something that took some effort to research and find to share with the forum community. No conspiracy here...just facts...and I don't give out false information...it's not in my blood to do so.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by effigyrelease

I am not saying that picture is fake, but why is the fly on the table casting a shadow and the worm-like thing not? Just an observation.

The fly is flying...go figure...the worm...is crawling on the table....that's what flies and worms do. That's how you get a shadow on the fly...and not on the worm. This picture is 100% legit...and there are multiple witnesses even to it's bigger relatives. Eyewitnesses...get it? I don't lie..and I don't make up # for people's amusement. This is the real thing. That's why I posted it...read my other posts too...you might learn something.

You know, I just asked a simple question. In this day and age of digital manipulation one should expect to be confronted when something in the image is in question. There is no need to cuss someone out when they ask a question about a picture you posted. Grow up.

oy!! i didn't make this topic for you to fight!

Got a little carried away...eh? I am just tired of people debunking something that took some effort to research and find to share with the forum community. No conspiracy here...just facts...and I don't give out false information...it's not in my blood to do so.

I too am not here to fight. I meant no disrespect to you xenon for my inquiries. They were valid questions and concerns on my part.

Now, back to the subject at hand. What ever happened to that thing in your picture?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I too am not here to fight. I meant no disrespect to you xenon for my inquiries. They were valid questions and concerns on my part.

Now, back to the subject at hand. What ever happened to that thing in your picture?

well, i'm glad you're done fighting.

xenongod, i know what you mean, some people debunk everything they see, makes me wonder why they're even on this site.

and, yes, i'd like to know what happened to the creature as well.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Mongolian Death Worm
I hope these help, I personally would'nt want anything to do with either of them,LOL

Have you heard of Alaskan Ice Worms? If you would like info on these let me know, they are a reality. Live on glaciers here.

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by Journey]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
and here is a link to another one that might be more mythical than reality ( i had a problem editing on my previous)

Tatzelworm

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join