It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any help on worm-like beings?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
well, i've been interested in research of "monsters" for a while, and the one that apalled and compelled me most is also the one that i could only find one or two instances of, and i don't know what to search for to get the right results.

in what information that i have, there are very large worm- or amphibian-like beings (in both instances said to look like both) that are unexplained. i guess they are like leaches, that's how their mouths are said to be. but they are HUGE, bigger than any leaches or worms ever found. i think i remember reading that they were found in woods, both times by females (might be important, don't want to leave anything out) and both times the leach-like creatures dug into the earth and got away before either of the women could call attention to others.
that's all the information i remember. any one have more information, or suggestions on what words i should use to search? any help would be great, i'm currently working on a report and need this information...

hearts.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
You may want to read this story:

paranormal.about.com...

I don't know if this is what you are referring to, but it sounds kind of close.

I also cannot vouch for the validity of the story. Could just be a work of fiction. Such is the Internet.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
though it might not be true, that story gives a good escription of the thing i'm researching. but, since they are underground dwellers, it doesn't surprise me that there are so few accounts of the creature, but you'd think there was more than just the ones i've found and that
the only difference that i can point out is that it was kind of wrinkly and that there were either no eyes or black eyes.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I've done some searching as well...haven't found much...that dump creature story is a bit creepy...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
the image derived by the dump creature's description sounds so familiar...I've been trying days to figure out why...not sure if I saw it in a movie or what...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by effigyrelease
well, i've been interested in research of "monsters" for a while, and the one that apalled and compelled me most is also the one that i could only find one or two instances of, and i don't know what to search for to get the right results.

in what information that i have, there are very large worm- or amphibian-like beings (in both instances said to look like both) that are unexplained. i guess they are like leaches, that's how their mouths are said to be. but they are HUGE, bigger than any leaches or worms ever found. i think i remember reading that they were found in woods, both times by females (might be important, don't want to leave anything out) and both times the leach-like creatures dug into the earth and got away before either of the women could call attention to others.
that's all the information i remember. any one have more information, or suggestions on what words i should use to search? any help would be great, i'm currently working on a report and need this information...

hearts.

sounds interresting, specially the part bout where the women kick in..could it be they mistakenly though they saw a worm but instead actaully where dreaming about something else, that looks like a big worm but is capable of giving much more pleasure ?????

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   

*smacks forehead*

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Interesting story. Plenty of conspiracy explanations- Its a dragon- its a psychic worm- its a baby alien- living prop from movie "aliens".

Or others- It live in a dump, maybe its a mutant- Maybe its just another thing yet unexplained

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
But...we have no clue where the picture went. My wife's Dad found it in Houston, Texas back in about 1983. It was a baby version of the same thing...but it was still rather large for any other explainable creature.
I saw the picture myself and thought it was a fake....but all of her family swears it was real..so...guess it's time to find the picture and scan it and you can see for yourself...gonna take a little bit though.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenongod
But...we have no clue where the picture went. My wife's Dad found it in Houston, Texas back in about 1983. It was a baby version of the same thing...but it was still rather large for any other explainable creature.
I saw the picture myself and thought it was a fake....but all of her family swears it was real..so...guess it's time to find the picture and scan it and you can see for yourself...gonna take a little bit though.

the real thing or the ones they dream about :]]]]]]]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
hmmm

well, well Iv been colecting wierd videos "ufo's"

when sewarching sites, i found a "mars" video.........

it was kinda confusing, it seamed to show a warm on mars.... passing the car? or prob?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   

oh WOW i would so appreciate it if you did that.

and thank you, everyone, for all your help. it's great!

and, no.. it's not a dream of something more pleasurable.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
look in meat-eaters intestines

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Funny how so few people have seen this creature before. Maybe it is a recent visitor to this planet?

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jozuph

PLEASE DO!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
have you seen that movie ''tremors''

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I found this while searching for worm-like creatures in my area (Florida).
There is a type of worm snake that has been around for 25 million years. Rhineura floridana. Also called "Thunderworm", and "Fossil Worm Lizard". They inhabited the Great Northern Plains. They have gone extinct everywhere except Florida. They are the most bizarre creature I have ever seen. What would the ones 25 million years ago have looked like?

[Edited on 11-22-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
holy man, thats some creepy sh*t

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Maybe this worm is some alien species living on our earth?

Or the release of some freaky genetic experiment?

Or some fossil reactivated by scientists gone mad?

Or a 4d creature inhabiting the space between 3d and 4d?

or...

prepare to be freaked out!

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join